[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Singularity is their goal
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2
File: 1465933188238.jpg (177 KB, 491x750) Image search: [Google]
1465933188238.jpg
177 KB, 491x750
I really can't believe how everyone here continually misses the end goal of the elite. It is the singularity. Everything they do is to bring us closer to it.

This is why they don't give a shit about correcting anything. The system only needs to work until the singularity.

Once you look at it this way, all of their moves make sense.
>>
>>79572734
>implying technological advancement hasn't been thrown back by decades cause people are too busy making smaller smart phones, cheaper junk food, and better video games
>>
>>79573052
That was needed for social control.
>>
>>79572734

Transhumanists prove once again that they're the niggers of futurist discourse
>>
>>79572734
Which singularity ? True AI ? Cold fusion ? Discovering a way to stop/reverse aging ?
>>
>>79572734

>a vast technological system based on ever increasing amounts of complexity

no OP, hordes or third worlders and energy depletion will be the singularity.
>>
File: shiieeeeet.gif (2 MB, 316x235) Image search: [Google]
shiieeeeet.gif
2 MB, 316x235
No, the elite class wants power, that's all they've ever wanted.
>>
>>79572734
> Implying race mixing and pulling all genetic iq differences together towards the mean will help us advance technologically.

> implying that instead of having a 110 iq white and a 80 iq nigger, having a 95 in brown person will help us better reach the singularity.

If they wanted singularity above all else, Asians and whites would be forbidden to racemix.
>>
>>79572734
Somewhat true but you're missing the religious/mythic element to this.

Since nimrod, elite diviners have been given info from demons. However, that information has been so vast that it has had to be spaced out over millenia. The end game is CERN, chimera creation, and singularity but it's for mythic reasons.
>>
>>79573052
Are you implying these advancments have had a negative impact on our progress? I beg to differ, they are surely based on capitalist tendencies for profit but the latter would not be much different. What were you expecting? Space travel? Energy output? Not everyone can agree on a single goal because there are so many possibilities.
>>
>>79573983
global governance.
the total dissolution of national sovereignty worldwide
>>
>>79573052
THIS. Technology is REGRESSING. There is no scientific progress happening. iPhones and shit don't count.

Science has been at a complete stand still for at least 20 years.
>>
>>79579467
https://youtu.be/-QgSJkk1tng
>>
>>79572734
Singularity....

Single Government, Single Bank, Single Oligarch
>>
>>79572734

i had a theory on something like this. maybe there has been a sophisticated AI in the NSA for 20 years that's been charting our foreign policy moves; it told us that toppling regimes in the middle east was the best outcome for us and we did it. now it's telling them that certain moves like encouraging feminism and discouraging male aggression is the most bloodless course for getting to the singularity without sparking world war 3.
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.