[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Did you know that the ones you call "Poo in Loo" are
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 4
Did you know that the ones you call "Poo in Loo" are the most advanced people spiritual wise?
>>
File: image.jpg (5 KB, 125x125) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
5 KB, 125x125
>spiritual
nice meme
>>
>>79570532
>spiritual

literally nothing
>>
>>79570532
do not mistake ignorance for bliss
>>
>>79570532
>Advanced spiritually
How many gods have they contacted so far?
>>
Finding the gate to heaven is no use if you can't get to the loo.

SHANGRI LOO
>>
>>79570532
I'd be more impressed at the world record length for being like that. Can't be no longer than an hour.
>>
>>79570532

Ah yes, they've invented a method with which they only get shit on one foot.
Impressive, but a toilet is more clean.
>>
A

FUCKING

WAGON

WHEEL
>>
>>79570532
You're right. And most beginnings of western philosophy was stolen from them. The aghoris made diogenes look like a pussy.
>>
>>79570532
>most advanced spiritual wise
Their fairytales are centuries ahead of ours.
>>
File: shiva-04.jpg (15 KB, 263x400) Image search: [Google]
shiva-04.jpg
15 KB, 263x400
Om Namah Shivayah

This anon knows the based culture, music, and spirituality of India.

>>79570995

It's not a wagon wheel, its a chakra which represents the wheels of energetic centers in the body.
>>
>>79570532
Peter Pan could fly just from believing. Why can't these faggots fly? checkm8
>>
>>79570910
Many eastern and African countries don't have chairs. Squatting to them is like sitting to us. I bet he could stay like that until he fell asleep.
>>
>>79571243
They don't have fairy pooder.
Maybe diarrhea can be a propellant ?
>>
>>79570532
Not only that, they will be a world superpower by 2020.
>>
>>79571357
Russia did squatting before you thick thick motherfucker.
>>
>Indians
>literally Aryans
>/pol/ tier religion (ignore modern degenerates like "Mahatma" Gandhi)
I'm starting to think that the POO IN LOO meme is some kind of Jewish scheme...
>>
>>79570532
tbqh senpai, you're prob right. that eastern poo in loo philosophy does seem pretty /comfy/
>>
>>79570532
The whole "Poojeet" thing is just a meme. Hindus are the greatest non-european allies we have.
>>
>>79572054
Either European or You're-a pooin'.
>>
>>79570532
Did you know all brazilians should be exterminated?
Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.