[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
ITT: We guess the sexualities lefties will add to the LGBTQQIAAP2S
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 6
File: lgbtqiaap.jpg (8 KB, 240x119) Image search: [Google]
lgbtqiaap.jpg
8 KB, 240x119
My guesses:

Lesbian
Gay
Bisexual
Transgender
Queer
Questioning
Intersex
Asexual
Allies
Pansexual
2 Spirit (no fucking clue what that is, but they're already using it)
Zoosexual (attraction to animals)
Objectosexual (attraction to inanimate objects)
Pedosexual (attraction to kids)
Liposexual (attraction to fat people)
Necrosexual (attraction to dead bodies)
Agalmatosexuality (attraction to puppets)
Toonsexual (attraction to cartoon and anime characters)
>>
>>79566379
I am autosexual (I fap). I feel this makes me a special snowflake and entitles me to special rights.
>>
It'll just be the alphabet 10 times
>>
File: QUILTBAGPIPED.jpg (20 KB, 300x287) Image search: [Google]
QUILTBAGPIPED.jpg
20 KB, 300x287
>>
File: 1467459073855.png (29 KB, 200x202) Image search: [Google]
1467459073855.png
29 KB, 200x202
>>79566379
>I'm a memeasexual (attracted to memes)
>>
>>79566379
I would shoot myself in the head three times if only I wouldn't die after the first bullet.
>>
>>79566379
>toonsexual
hahahaha, ah shit.

God, should really come down and destroy the tower of babel we call the internet

well the sun could help a bit
>>
File: giphy.gif (2 MB, 427x230) Image search: [Google]
giphy.gif
2 MB, 427x230
Robotsexual
>>
File: image.jpg (23 KB, 250x250) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
23 KB, 250x250
The've added too much shit to that gender expectrum that is not funny anymore. It literally makes me want to vomit everytime i see something related to the "lgbtqrtodms... Rainbow movement".
>>
>>79566379
The moment pedos get added, homophobia will be a thing again. Since that was the reason why homophobia was a thing to begin with.
>>
>>79568470
This is unforgivable. Only cold non-empathetic people could be shameless enough to use this.
>>
>>79566379

Personally I identify as Forcysexual. I have always found the concept of consensual hetero and homonormativity to be deeply threatening to my personal identity and can only feel comfortable when the woman with whom I am copulating is genuinely opposed to what we are doing together. My personal pronouns are "stop" "what are you doing" and "oh god get off of me". I also accept atonal screams. I am deeply concerned about the current LGBTQIIP6!GGPEIALINDG+ movement's lack of representation for Forcysexual individuals such as myself, and even more disturbed by current trend of cisgendered females "speaking out" against "rape". All of my life I have felt incredibly marginalized because of society and feminism's unfair stigmatization of Forcysexuality, and I would like to encourage Forcysexual individuals to stand up to the bigotry and oppression. I can only hope that one day our wounds will be healed.
>>
>>79568470
Wtf? No!
OMG When you stick your MALE penis into that machine, you RAPE it!!
#Rights4Robos
>>
File: 1467507908328.jpg (195 KB, 600x739) Image search: [Google]
1467507908328.jpg
195 KB, 600x739
>>79568470
This is the product of 10000 years of human civilization?
>>
>>79568588
i know. they've gone from tolerable to total gas it now tier.
>>
>>79566379
Don't care.
They will all always just be fags and dykes to me.
I don't cater to the mentally ill.
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.