[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why do millennials care about diversity so much?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 154
Thread images: 22
Why do millennials care about diversity so much?
>>
>>79557080
Because America isn't White anymore.
>>
Am I wrong for being a millennial that hates forced diversity. I'm not white, but I don't care who I meet really as long as their fun, entertaining, good, and a person that can actually take a fucking joke.
>>
>>79557080
Leftist schooling.
>>
File: tumblr_o7nupexOKl1v33hszo1_400.jpg (32 KB, 400x400) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_o7nupexOKl1v33hszo1_400.jpg
32 KB, 400x400
>>79557276
No, just a normie. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZhKGtgcZghc
>>
>>79557080
Theodor W. Adorno · György Lukács · Max Horkheimer Walter Benjamin
Erich Fromm · Friedrich Pollock
Leo Löwenthal · Jürgen Habermas
Alfred Schmidt · Axel Honneth Siegfried Kracauer
>>
>>79557080
Because boomers did and decided to force it on their children and grandchildren.
>>
>>79557426
No really, this forced diversity stuff is pretty annoying
>>
because they don't browse /pol/
>>
File: image.png (136 KB, 500x428) Image search: [Google]
image.png
136 KB, 500x428
I always think of this when I hear about "diversity".
>>
>>79557080
Majority of millennials are multi racial or are in a relationship with someone from another race
>>
>>79557080
They've been brainwashed their whole lives to do so.
>>
>>79557080
because we've been told all our lives growing up that diversity is good and important. We've never been told why, only to accept diversity as a good thing with no questions asked.

Look at any company, they all say "diversity is our strength". Look at any school, they say "diversity is our strength". We've been brainwashed into accepting it without even knowing what is good about it.

Just ask a millennial why diversity is good. They'll say something like "it's good" or "it makes things better" but they won't tell you why.
>>
>>79557080
Most people I know are very xenophobic.
Just not openly.
>>
>>79557080
because they're racists and havent read "The Closing of the American Mind"

also because they don't think how the world could be if we promoted UNITY over DIVERSITY. Posted that on my liberal college YikYak today, really made them think.
>>
>>79557080

because the Jewish Frankfurt school finished its run through the institutions.
Media & education system is controlled by Jewish anti whites now, telling millennials what to think
>>
>>79557703
lol no
>>
They are told/think it makes them look better in the eyes of their peers. Everybody needs a fucking social life apparently, cant have hard opinions or anything.
My generation sucks so hard its not even funny. Thanks to you fucks and all the other amerifaggots that have utterly obliterated this countries reputation in the world. Germany and Germans will never accept me as their own. Ever. Fuck you hat
>>
>>79557080

They actually don't, they just pretend they do for social cred. It's the same reason people protest or support movements via twitter or Facebook, it's not because they actually care about what they are protesting/supporting, it's because they want to display a certain public appearance to their peers.

Like the whole Invisible Children/KONY2012 fiasco, most of the people who 'supported' it probably couldn't even find Uganda on a map.
>>
>>79557601
Sowell is so based.
>>
>>79557189

the whites love diversity. they actually complain if they see "too" many white people
>>
File: level up.gif (1 MB, 275x226) Image search: [Google]
level up.gif
1 MB, 275x226
It's because diversity is expensive.

*viciously rubs hands together*

SNAP OUT OF IT AGENT 31337! ITS NOT FOR THE SHEKLES. I REPEAT! ITS NOT FOR THE SHEKELS.

oh god... its for the shekels isn't it?
>>
>>79557080
I don't.
>>
>>79557927
its referred to as virtue signaling
>>
I honestly don't even see the benefit of diversity. The only arguments I hear are "but it's so cultural" and shit like that, as if that constitutes a good argument.
>>
>>79557080
Nobody really supports it we just keep our mouths shut and think evil thoughts.
>>
>>79557080
Because traditional culture has been deemed "racist" or "backwards" and now must be replaced by actual backwards and racist cultures.
>>
File: 1467377159566.jpg (128 KB, 785x608) Image search: [Google]
1467377159566.jpg
128 KB, 785x608
>>79557927

Yep. They desperately don't want to appear on the wrong side of history. And they don't want to be associated with anything on the wrong side of history, so when they see too many white people in a picture, they immediately begin to panic.
>>
>>79557080
Beacuse it's a social norm for them. Being not accepting to something that is different is just "feels them weird" like a tabu.
>>
Social status, virtue signaling, muh feelings, white guilt, Ivory Tower syndrome, Stockholm Syndrome, hashtags, platitude bracelets, cuckoldry, boredom, spite against their parents, Marxist brainwashing, fear of being called racist, the list goes on.
>>
you fuck nasty racists! dIVERSITY is good and sometim you vote beernie dandarz but no not much god do an why not wit human.

<3 diversity <3 imugrant <3feminist
>>
>>79557080
because they cant come to terms with the fact that most of them are just as racist as us
>>
>>79558039

Thank you, I knew there was probably a term for it but I didn't know what it was.
>>
>>79558102
Are you some aging hippie that's never seen a millennial ? We like individuals but most non-whites as a group are just TOO much.
>>
>>79557080
1. Raised to be weak, want to be strong, & diversity is "our" strength.
2. Half of them are diverse (i.e. brown of hair, eye, and skin).
>>
>>79557080
I understood it once. I think it is cathartic for people because it is paradoxical--Diversity is a triumph in and of itself because otherwise diversity means war, disagreement, discomfort.
>>
File: millennials.png (864 KB, 1442x797) Image search: [Google]
millennials.png
864 KB, 1442x797
The death of pride and national identity seems to have a lot to do with it. When you don't identify with the collective, you don't mind letting a bunch of people as your ingroup preference mechanism has been turned off. Possibly for good.

Pic related, searched "millennials" and found this.
>>
File: 1450772955828.jpg (117 KB, 500x782) Image search: [Google]
1450772955828.jpg
117 KB, 500x782
>>79557512
>Lukács
>Originally (((Löwinger)))
>>
>>79558061
The only benefit of diversity I've found is cuisine. Asians, Mexicans, and Indians sure know how to use spices, and food from New Orleans is pretty damn delicious.
>>
File: 1455517502448.jpg (36 KB, 225x225) Image search: [Google]
1455517502448.jpg
36 KB, 225x225
>>79558403
>>
>>79558190
Oh yes they can. Repeat after me: "Only white people can be racist".
>>
>>79558403
That's because a lot of millenials are fucking spics in america.
>>
>>79558277

I think you misread my post. I'm also a millennial—I used "they" to describe the millennials who panic when they see too many white people in a picture.
>>
Can someone explain to me what a millennial is? Like what time frame are we talking here? I'm 24 right now and honestly curious because I see the term thrown around quite a bit.

As for forced diversity, it's the biggest pile of shit ever. Especially in regards to companies having to do with IT. White people turned down for the job because the company already met their quota of whites. People of color getting benefits and such excuse of their skin color, nothing more.

What has diversity truly brought? I figured it was started to show that color isn't an issue any more etc. But now it seems like we're just pandering to those who aren't white.
>>
>>79557080
because they can score virtue points
>>
>>79558403
you don't mind letting a bunch of people in*, rather

Also

http://archive.is/HsKly

The article for those curious. Recent too, posted today in fact, and only 1/3 of millennials consider themselves proud to be Americans.
>>
Idk about you but ive been having diversity shoved in my face since kindergarten teachers would pair us up for projects with different races and if there weren't enough minorities you had to do the project alone bc they didn't want to put whites together bc apparently that causes racism
>>
>>79558614
>millennials who panic when they see too many white people in a picture.

Who the fuck are these people? I don't think they exist.
>>
>>79558532
Sure, so import some cooks. Better yet have our cooks study abroad. At any rate that's not an excuse for the Great Replacement.
>>
File: 1467466159312.jpg (86 KB, 600x797) Image search: [Google]
1467466159312.jpg
86 KB, 600x797
>>79557080
>Why do millennials care about diversity so much?

I can't speak for all millennials, but I care about diversity because, unlike /pol/ says, foreign girls are hot.
>>
File: Coulter Adios America.jpg (181 KB, 429x648) Image search: [Google]
Coulter Adios America.jpg
181 KB, 429x648
>>79557080
I'm reading Ann Coulter's "Adios, America" right now, and it's pretty interesting. It would be a good book to help red-pill someone lightly.

In particular, she talks about the 1965 immigration act, which is crucial to understanding this whole thing.

Also interesting that she doesn't mention Trump at all (book was before he announced his candidacy). But she criticizes Rubio, Perry, and Jeb for their immigration positions.

Her positions are almost exactly the same as Trump's. I wouldn't be surprised if he's read the book.
>>
>>79558800
bug eyed tranny desu
>>
>>79558758
>At any rate that's not an excuse for the Great Replacement.

If you don't to live in China your a bigot.

>Smiling_Jew.jpg
>>
File: huffpost_diversity.png (749 KB, 968x693) Image search: [Google]
huffpost_diversity.png
749 KB, 968x693
>>79558703
White millenials who probably panicked when they saw too many white people in their picture.
>>
>>79558875
he has. it was a major influence on him.
>>
>>79557080

1. To piss off mommy and daddy
2. They haven't been around niggers for an extended amount of time
3. They are told bullshit 'facts' like it helps the economy, makes businesses run better, and makes a nation more healthy (all of it disproven about a million times over).

Mostly, number 1 though.
>>
Because we are no longer shut in as a society and a country and people can more easily see through racist bullshit. A higher overall standard of education paired with an epochal level of information sharing and interconnectedness has removed many of the perceived barriers from one culture to the next. "Brown people are bad" just doesn't appeal to someone who can rationally think about issues.
>>
>>79558934
Source?

I believe it, just want to know for sure. I'm reading the book, and it's like listening to a Trump speech in a lot of places.
>>
>>79558931
Huffpost is kike garbage who cares what they think?
>>
>>79557080
I'm going with what others are saying and blaming the schools and how organizations push for diversity. I honestly don't care as long as you are competent and a nice person. Diversity for the sake of diversity is stupid though since it undermines the diverse people you want as trophies instead of people. It has it's pros and cons like anything, too little or too much can harm sometimes.
>>
>>79558669

>Like what time frame are we talking here?

Being born somewhere between 1980 and 2000, depending on who you ask.
>>
File: 1467490827687.jpg (195 KB, 791x568) Image search: [Google]
1467490827687.jpg
195 KB, 791x568
>>79557512
>>
>>79558931

One gender, almost exclusively white, and claiming to be progressive and promote diversity.

Although, to be fair, that image explains exactly why the huffington post is such a shit news source.
>>
Because it's what women want. And if women demand something, a hoard of beta worshippers then demand it too until it happens. Then if it fails, they can blame the people that put that law in place, usually old white men.

Its the perfect system.
>>
>>79557080
because they're taught they're born racist
diversity = not racist
see >>79549110
>>
>>79558102
glad I didn't bought their garbage dlc.
What a way to shit on a good character, it wasn't enough for her to be gay she had to have a nignog gf. 2 in 1 to piss the racists
>>
>>79557080
Because most of these faggots grew up watching the daily show and never outgrew it. They went to college and got immersed with muh diversity muh gender gap muh patriarchy muh white privelage muh systemic racism black ppl dindu nuffin. Also many of them are extremely naive and assume they just know better than those older than them despite having a fraction of the life experience.
I don't think I've met really anyone under the age of 26 who isn't a blue pilled faggot.

But mostly I blame the sjw hostile takeover of academia.
>>
>>79558996
Here's this:

>Via e-mail, Coulter told me that Trump had “asked for, and received, an advance copy of my book, and he told me. . . that he’s read the book cover to cover.” She emphasized that Trump has “been talking about immigration for years. . . he didn’t get his ideas from me. He had them. My book supports his ideas.”

https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/book-party/wp/2015/08/03/did-ann-coulters-new-book-inspire-donald-trumps-mexican-rapists-comment/
>>
>>79557080

I think there's an Elephant in the room that people in general want to ignore: The Internet has fucked up Millennials' brains.

>access to soooo much information!
>instant communication and ~~connectivity~~
>availability over ownership, usability and access number 1 priority.

Yes, there is a HUGE amount of information available, however Millennials' also take less time making judgments using information available. i.e. Millennials' will almost always take the path of least resistance when forming a judgment; The first available bit of information; The information that conforms to their biases.

Millennials EXPECT instant answers from each other, no matter how difficult, complex, new or novel the question. And if the answer is not delivered immediately and strongly, it's rejected. It's just unrealistic.

Availability of information is dictated by those with money. Not only are we manipulated by WHAT information comes into our spheres, we are manipulated on how we can respond to and react to that information due to UI/UX.

Opinions have the potential to be stored perpetually and associated with a person's identity which pushes people to extremes to hinders their ability to free discourse.
>>
>>79558532
Why? I have Paella nearly once a week or two. Spanish immigration here is next to zero.

We have the internet now.
>>
>>79558889
Vancouverite: Wow there are, like, no houses. We need to build more housing units! Quick, raise taxes so we can subsidize shitty apartments for the 0.01% of the population that we can afford to buy them for!

Red-pilled Vancouverite: all the houses have been bought up by rich Chinese people. And you want to let in, like, 100x more of them next year, than we'll be able to build housing for in the next 10 years.

Vancouverite: RAAAYYYCISSS!!!!
>>
>>79558403
if youre extremely proud of your nationality youre a retard. just saying
>>
>>79557080
I won't fight tooth and nail for it but I don't think diversity is necessarily a bad thing. All kinds of things in the 80's were much more diverse than they are now. I don't understand it.
>>
I am a 19 year old Catalan millenial

I went to a Catholic high school and +90% of people in my class were virgins at graduation and we actually bullied the only black girl in class (an adopted girl from India, those that are really dark)
>>
>>79557080
They dont. They just wanna make the world brown. There's no diversity in everyone being a shitskin. There's far more diversity between white groups than any other racial group.

Whites have always been global minorities since the dawn of time.
>>
>>79558993
>A higher overall standard of education
Dunning-Kruger strikes again.
>>
>>79559271
no he isn't, and the Falklands are not yours.
>>
>>79559209
This too. We're living in times of rampant impulsion.
>>
File: 1465234475115.jpg (49 KB, 634x405) Image search: [Google]
1465234475115.jpg
49 KB, 634x405
>>79558703

Come on. They're all over the place.

> Ugh, underrepresentation of people of color!

If a company photo has too many white people, they get anxious. If an ad as too many white people, they get anxious. If a picture of any sort of gathering has too many white people, they get anxious.
>>
Social media.

It's taught all young people that it's more important to be popular than stand up for anything meaningful. Follow the crowd and you will be liked.
>>
>>79559271
t. nigger from a third world country
>>
>>79559359
jesus must be proud of you
>>
>>79558993
>Implying being annoyed about forced diversity is the same as being racist
>>
Someone tell me why diversity isn't a good thing, the door swings both ways.
> inb4 leaf, I despise this multikulti but would like to see the counterargument.
>>
>>79559408
no theyre not ours. but people here are retards because they were educated by a military dictatorship
>>
>>79559271
Only if you're from a shitty country like Argentina, though. Tell me, which is worse: the economic collapse, the Falklands still being British (and wanting to stay that way), or getting made fun of by Chileans?
>>
>>79557080
Because their kids have to grow up and go to school with niggers and spics
>>
File: image.jpg (37 KB, 640x920) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
37 KB, 640x920
>>79557703
>milennials
>in a relationship
>>
>>79559698
>people here are retards because they were educated by a military dictatorship

Not for the last generation or so. Also: Chile. Try again.
>>
>>79559062
Hmm. Well I was born in 92. Grew up with a dislike of Indian people because our apartment neighbors were smelly, filthy, disgusting beings who had roaches everywhere.

Then a black kid stole my bike

As I got older and we moved out of the neighborhood to a newer nicer one, I noticed something. Our new nice neighborhood was 99% white. Those who weren't "acted white". (Steady jobs, decent people, very little accent but spoke perfect english). As I got older, I associated shit neighborhoods with those who weren't white. To this day I've yet to be proven wrong about that. Mostly black or Spanish neighborhoods are always garbage filled ghettos.

At 24, I've met a bunch of people who were of every walk of life and met great ones. Shit ones. Etc. What I'm trying to say is that being lumped with the diversity freaks is disconcerting because I don't believe in it one bit. But I do however think there a decent people of every skin color. Problem is that the social norm now is to be over the top accepting of non whites BECAUSE they're not white. Bullshit.

>my friend (now former) stopped speaking to me even a little because he found i was a registered republican.
>>
They don't care about having diverse minds, just diverse skin colors.
Millennials who complain about having more diversity live in majority white cities niggers can't afford to live in.
>>
>>79559757
I've never been in any kind of relationship. Women just seem like a waste of time to me, I feel better off without one.
>>
>>79559921
Everyone being shit colored is not diverse. Whites are the only diverse Humans. All the rest are brown hair, brown eyes, brown skin. The same.
>>
>>79559872
the people from THIS generation are educated by the ones that got that malvinas germ in their heads. and politicians are a bunch of pussies that talk even more about it to get the votes
>>
>>79559877
>my friend (now former) stopped speaking to me even a little because he found i was a registered republican.

I'm not even a millenial, but close enough by age. I find I have to present literally all of my political beliefs as off-colour jokes to avoid being totally ostracized.
>>
>>79557080
the electronic jews tell them to
>>
Its a trend, most have no understanding of politics or the world in general.
Also because the spread of flawed data and propaganda has caused people to think that progressive = intelligent, they don't want to be seen as anything but that.
>>
My girlfriend is 21. On the whole she's fairly sensible, has a career & can't stand feminism, etc..

She voted Remain and proceed to jump aboard the "Leave were xenophobic bigots" bandwagon.

...she'll happily do a 'racist' chinese accent when we order takeaway, refuses to join me if I book a holiday to africa on account of it being "too dangerous" (I think she means she doesn't trust Africans) and dislikes Corbyn for being a 'scruffy old man' and not wearing a poppy.

They're all so confused. Their opinions are formed via social media and the internet, rather than experience, and It's all a show.
>society tells me this is the right opinion to have! If I don't have it I'm [insert 'ists and 'isms here]
>>
>>79560079
So far you're not being very convincing that anyone who's proud of their nationality is a retard. Except Argentineans. Since you're evidently not proud, I'll grant that you're marginally-not-a-retard.
>>
>>79559999
>those digits
>>
They don't. They just think its 'the right' thing and encourage it. Most who do are either shitskins anyway or upper middle class whites who don't have to deal with them at any time.
>>
>>79560216
you posted this not a few seconds ago, but it's all true. Might even add it to a capped folder
>>
File: 1467497500409.png (52 KB, 336x291) Image search: [Google]
1467497500409.png
52 KB, 336x291
>>79559999

WHITES ARE DIVERSITY

KEK WILLS IT
>>
>>79560084
Holy fuck you too? I've been told I have a "warped" sense of humor because of that. Yeah that "friend" got so angry because when Bernie looked to be losing the nomination, I refused to vote for Hilary. I was not registered to any party at the time. 2 weeks later after the nomination vote and having voted Trump, he asked "you finally come around? Made the right choice?". Said "yup! Can't stump the Trump"

He looked at me like I just said I raped his dog and made a video of it. Walked away without a word and now I notice I'm blocked on social media and phone number.
>>
>>79557080
It's a trend. Everyone must jump on the bandwagon. Omg uguyz look how #progressive i am
>>
File: jewmedia.jpg (854 KB, 1712x1338) Image search: [Google]
jewmedia.jpg
854 KB, 1712x1338
>>79557080
Jewish brainwashing. Kill every jew to end this.
>>
>>79558599
we're fucking good at it too. when (((society))) tells us not to bully minoritys, we turn on eachother
>>
>>79557080
>Perfect hair and beard
>More estrogen in his system than cosmo wright

Fuck everything.
>>
>>79557589
You're such a tard, bibby. Go find your father.
>>
>>79560228
why should anyone be proud that they were born very roughly on the same place people that actually achieved something were born? Chances are youre more related to some semi-important whoever from another country than with (whoever canadians worship). Even if you were related who gives a fuck? theres no such thing as carrying "genius genes", at least not in a way that means anything
>>
>>79560216
Why the fuck are you trying to take your white girlfriend to Africa you pathetic cuck
>>
>>79557080
They really don't. That's the way the media shows it, but in reality everyone sticks to their own kind.
>>
>>79559271

Is not about pride, It's about putting people who are the most related to you above some people from the other side of the world.
>>
>>79559663
>>79557601

History is basically just a record of ethnic conflict, don't you think? Two groups can be genetically the same but mortal enemies because of cultural differences. War is the result of extreme ethnic tension. There's a material component to the tension, such as the rights to a land, but that tension only exists in the first place because each group doesn't see the other as belonging to its own group. Ingroup and outgroup thinking is hard-wired into human brains, even if the distinctions seem trivial.
>>
>>79560689
see >>79560547
>>
>>79559877
You must not be too familiar with statistics, and I doubt you've associated with many pretty women.
>>
They need to make a current year comedy movie about a guy who graduated high school 15 years ago but has to go back and he's shocked at how sensitive and boring all the other students are. He spends the rest of the movie deprogramming them, much to the regressive SJW landwhale vice principal's dismay.
>>
File: 1440668093683.jpg (42 KB, 541x498) Image search: [Google]
1440668093683.jpg
42 KB, 541x498
>>79557703
Wut?
>>
>>79557080

They grew up on cartoons and TV shows that told them sacrificing 1 person for the lives of millions is wrong.

So now they have a mindset where they want to save everyone at the expense of themselves and others.
>>
File: thepurgewhitepeoplesuckday.jpg (24 KB, 600x252) Image search: [Google]
thepurgewhitepeoplesuckday.jpg
24 KB, 600x252
Just graduated from high school with about 50% blacks.
I'm rooming with a mexican friend from my old robotics team.

I hate this culture that's arising. All these millennials hate america and wish for social diversity.
Why can't they be content with letting social Darwinism choose who succeeds?

Whites are losing jobs solely because they're white, movies have a "fuck america" overtone to them, and minorites get special recognition because of their skin color. I hate this america and I hope trump can uncuck all of these faggots. We can't even make jokes because it might offend someone. Fuck these privileged faggots.
>>
>>79560450
How do you know the brainwashing isn't being outsourced to ayy lmaos on /x/?
>>
>>79560780

Well, it's okay to not give a shit about the people that are most closely related to you if we lived in a world were everybody lived by the progressive idea of everybody being the same. But the thing is, we live in a world were there are extremely xenophobic/ethnocentric societies and then we have countries were people don't care or at least pretend not to care about their peers. The group that identifies the most with their group will have an advantage over those who don't.
>>
>>79557080
they feel the need to prep the bull
>>
>>79559110

an all female staff is more diverse than a staff of dominant, barbaric men and oppressed, subjugated women you disgusting shitlord.

check yourself!
>>
>>79559271
maybe for you
>>
In a homogeneous society, standards are maintained because there are no criteria by which to give special treatment or allow exceptions.

In a diverse society, group membership can be used as criteria by which to give special treatment or allow exceptions.

Once some subset of the people are given special treatment or allowed exceptions, this will eventually spread, and a standard that existed will be undermined.

For example, in a homogeneous society, it is expected that everyone will speak with proper grammar. However, in a diverse society, subgroups are allowed to violate the rules of grammar.

This weakens the strength of the grammar rules, and eventually the special exceptions are applied to everyone, and the entire society's grammar is degraded.

The same would hold for academic performance, job performance, moral behavior, and so forth.

If you want to undermine a society and destroy its structures that hold it together, bring in diversity, which will lead to special exceptions, and eventually the destruction of standards.
>>
>>79561769
That's why their content sucks though. In other terms, tell women to "get gud". Maybe one day they will be able to compete with men.
>>
>>79557080
Because white women bore the fuck out of me. I like flavor in my girls... T. White millenial
>>
>>79562034
Really? The various color, language and cultural combinations aren't enough "flavor" for you? Need more brown everything?

Kys anti-white.
>>
>>79558603
This. There is at least one spic for every white millennial
>>
File: hiv infections.jpg (514 KB, 3000x2250) Image search: [Google]
hiv infections.jpg
514 KB, 3000x2250
>>79562034
>I like flavor in my girls

yummy HIV, HPV, Syphilis
Now fuck off Schlomo, don't pretend to be white!
>>
>>79561836
aw shit bro but then your spectrum lies between freedom and perfection.

I guess the problem is enforcement and accountability which majorly depends on parents, not schools, not police nor military. Parents.

It was our parents fear of war that imposed our acceptance of diversity.
>>
>>79557601
So, was anyone ever able to answer his question?
>>
>>79557080

Either because they are brainwashed or because they are virtue signaling.

Because why be a good person if no-one knows you are a good person?
>>
>>79562906
Food. Diversity is good because different kinds of food.
>>
File: culture destroyers.jpg (28 KB, 550x413) Image search: [Google]
culture destroyers.jpg
28 KB, 550x413
>>79563282
Food, Music, Traditions and all other aspects of culture.

Shit that will never go away because history.

So even if we all enter this convergent singularity, this globalistic technology worshipping monarchy (extremely unlikely, quit being so paranoid) we'll still have memories.

... and i don't think people are gonna be out to kill you because you want to teach your children how to make a bomb ass burrito, or shred the solo on an electric guitar.

just some thots (pic related).
>>
>>79557080
Brainwashing by the liberal media.
>>
>>79557080
As a millennial, I don't. I couldn't care less whether or not we cover the whole color wheel of races.
>>
>>79557080
They only care about more black people, latinas, and muslims, that is not really diversity desu
>>
>>79557080
Because throughout their entire childhood they've been conditioned to parrot such nonsense that diversity is our strength™
>>
>>79557080
I have no problem with diversity to be honest. Only people I don't care for are mexicans. I would take a nation full of dindus and puertoricans before id take a nation of mexicans.
>>
>>79557189
Except white is the "default" color for all races. If anything the colored races aren't their color anymore, or are slowly being that way.
>>
They only believe in diversity if you agree with their leftist ideas.
>>
>>79565694
Gotta agree with you about non-Mexican Hispanics, they're pretty bro tier in my experiences with them. Pretty sure most of them are legal too.
>>
>>79559663
homogenous societies build trust and social capital much better. its easier to form strong communities of similar people. diversity degrades this.
>>
>>79557080
It's political.

At the core, millennials are statists, and those good old lefties are egalitarians. If it's not equal,... then it will be MADE equal.

In other words, they are communists just like we would find communists back in Germany in the 30's.

Let us hope we rise up in a nationalist movement so great, that we are able to remove these misfits once and for all.
>>
>>79563282
Go on a holiday/vacation you lazy fuck
>>
>>79558603
I have no issue with spics, only blacks.
>>
>>79558699
Never halpened
>>
>>79559359
I mean, I GUESS you can stoop to their level.
>>
>>79562200
But it's true: White women don't want to do anything except watch TV and have the occasional party. You could give them your credit card and a ticket to the Bahamas and they'll just tell you they're tired and go back to watching some Korean soap opera.
>>
>>79557080
They grew up exposed to too many ideas and cultures to form any sort of cohesive sense of self-identity. The world they live in is a nightmarish existence full of triggers, micro-aggressions, and safe zones where every opinion, rather, every word must be carefully screened lest you run afoul of the PC gods and be shamed into social media oblivion. When they see others who have a strong sense of racial and cultural identity, who can easily seek out and identify other like-minded individuals with ease and banter on without fearing the PC demon breathing down our backs, they feel an intense jealousy, hatred and a desire to destroy.
>>
>>79557080
Indoctrination and the illusion that internet friends are the same as real life friends.
>>
>>79557080
because they're useless fags raised on teletubies and captain planet
Thread replies: 154
Thread images: 22

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.