[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
You have ben visited by the Deputy speaker of Honor! You will
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 3
File: 1466430983875.png (100 KB, 326x334) Image search: [Google]
1466430983875.png
100 KB, 326x334
You have ben visited by the Deputy speaker of Honor!

You will be an HONORABOL MEMBA only if you post
"I withdraw"
>>
>>79551559
This thread is unparliamentary please withdraw or you'll be in contempt
>>
HONORABL MEMBA PLEEEEEEEASE YU RASIST
>>
I withdraw
>>
[white people laughing in the background.jpg]
>>
File: 122453463636.jpg (33 KB, 800x800) Image search: [Google]
122453463636.jpg
33 KB, 800x800
ALAW ME TO RUL WHAT YOU SAY ITS UNPARLIAMENTAR.

> Going to parliament? got a hat?
>>
"... It's time you taste your own medicine!"
"Honorable memba! Da white man ain't no doctor, why he talkin' bout medicine, ha?"
>>
i've been watching the video of the apes in red going on and on and on. They do so and agitate themselves, getting more and more worked up. This all derives from low IQ in the niggers and a lack of custom surrounding process and respect for civil society and the rights of the other. The nigger is not capable to understand how his behavior appears to others. It's really a matter of low nigger IQ plus high nigger volatility and impulsive provoking they do.
>>
>>79551559
I withdraw
>>
ONORABUL MEMBAS
TAKE YOUR SEATS
>>
>>79551559
I withdraw.
>>
>>79554319
Abstract reasoning right here.
>>
>>79551559
speaker ought to have a button to give an electric discharge to honable nigger membas acting up. It would be hysterically funny. like a tazer but less power.
>>
File: image.jpg (35 KB, 400x400) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
35 KB, 400x400
Our parliament is a meme now?
>>
>>79551559
don't these niggers know that we're watching them and that we control the memes of production.
>>
ONORABL MEMBA
>>
>>79554675
it was always a meme, it was just exclusive to south africa
>>
i draw
>>
>>79555059
Well yeah that's what I mean. It's a quality show, I'm gonna try go watch after the local elections.
>>
>>79551559
I withdraw
Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.