[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What does /pol/ think of meditation?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 2
What does /pol/ think of meditation?
>>
I do it. Keeps my head on straight.
>>
>>79550821
The science backs up its benefits but I think you should listen to some teenage alt right fags about what they think.... Anecdotes can trump science in a lot of cases I find
>>
>>79553298
can't tell if your serious
>>
>>79550821
It's a worthwhile way to stay vital.
>>
Its a pretty useful tool to harness the best version of yourself
>>
not bad to do. harder than it looks.

also don't do it like in pic. follow Buddhist meditation for most effective methods.
>>
File: 1379226040157.gif (70 KB, 207x207) Image search: [Google]
1379226040157.gif
70 KB, 207x207
>>79550821
>>79082239
>>
>>79554102
o shit wow
>>
I bet it could help the mentally ill
>>
A bunch of bollocks.
>>
>>79550821
Everyone need medication
>>
>>79550821
Most of medifags in the west end up being libtard, multi culti shills and live on muh feels. Not /pol/ approved at all.
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=11Aw4FFZm6g

It was started by us Yids.
>>
>>79558503
just do it and don't talk about it like a normal person
>>
A way for people to selfishly think of themselves and ignore the outside world. Absolutely degen.
>>
degeneracy
>>
Meditation requires patience and discipline so of course. The benefits also show.
>>
>>79553476
Look at the flag, bro.
>>
Communist agents were impressed with how good it was at making people braindead apparently.
>>
>>79559671
Which is why the only ones who can do it are Hindus, Buddhists, and Hasidic Jews.
>>
>>79550821
The benefits you get out of meditation is like an epitome version of taking placebo pills.
>>
new age bullshit for ditzy chicks and their yoga-loving cuck boyfriends
>>
>>79550821
Despite being wrapped up with a lot of religious and mystical bullshit it does actually have some proven benefits.

I don't do it though because I'm not a total faggot.
Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.