[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Redpill me on pic related guy Brits.Whats the chances of him
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2
File: 1466524778732.jpg (163 KB, 1222x960) Image search: [Google]
1466524778732.jpg
163 KB, 1222x960
Redpill me on pic related guy Brits.Whats the chances of him becoming PM in the next elections?
>>
>>79550762

0%, keep praying for him though based Pakis
>>
>>79550954
no wonder you're so retarded since you're a leave voter.
If you actually were aware of what the vote meant maybe you'd not act so stupid on anonymous tibetian basketweaving board
>>
>>79550954
Fuck off Paki
>>
muslims love him for some reason. i love him too actually and I'm muslim as well
>>
>>79551040

not a Paki lad, I'm 100% Anglo BLOOD
>>
>>79550762
Farage has no chance of ever becoming PM.
>>
Probably not gonna win in the next election, but they might get a few seats
>>
YOU'RE NOT LAUGHING NOW
>>
No possibility, his party would have to get over 50% of the vote

The absolute best case scenario is that he's kingmaker in a hung parliament
>>
>>79550762
>Whats the chances of him becoming PM in the next elections?
First off, he'd have to be an MP. He's stood in 5 elections (not counting MEP) and lost every time.

Oh, and UKIP only have 1 MP (and probably not even that by next week). So I'm going to go ahead and say a big fat 0%.
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.