[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Guys, seriously, does he stand a chance this time?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 1
File: hofer.png (458 KB, 800x400) Image search: [Google]
hofer.png
458 KB, 800x400
I mean all the SJWs will shill double as strong this time and the workers aren't that motivated... unless the illegals act up big time and kill a few more people & rape more this summer and this shit gets reported in the Krone.

So, can he actually make it? Can 2016 be the year of /pol/?
>>
>>79542117
I hope so! Maybe people who voted left may now see the error of their ways and vote right this time?
>>
>>79542228

Didn't VdB straight up say he hated Austria right after he got elected? Surely that switched a few opinions.
>>
>>79542228
I doubt it. I think the cross-over from one side to the other is minimal. So it is all about mobilization. And there the Green party was nearly maxed out at 90%+ mobilization, while Hofer can only mobilize around 70% of the workers and pensioners to actually go and vote.

At the end it all depends on whether Hofer can encourage enough people to MAKE AUSTRIA GREAT AGAIN.
>>
>>79542117
Hope not.. I want Europe to burn desu
>>
No, yoy germcucks had your chance and fucked up so many times. Slavs will save the world this time
>>
>>79542391
maybe? but the people seeing the fraud that took place might change their minds.
>>79542506
yeah the youths are the biggest problem.
>>
>>79542117
The lefties literally used voter fraud to keep him out last time, and only barely. Do you think people will just forget overnight that they rigged the election?
>>
>>79542117
No.
He will die in accident and his right hand will tell to papers that he is gay.
>>
when's the election
>>
>>79542900
>He will die in accident and his right hand will tell to papers that he is gay.
That sounds familiar.

>>79542922
>when's the election
Most likely September, exact date is still to be announced by the ministry of state.
>>
>>79542117
depends on too many factors to tell now. Wait until the end of summer. How big is Kern gonna fuck up? (promised immigration cap which will be reached during summer for example. It would mean closing the borders to more asylum seekers. But also other stuff) Is the ÖVP gonna support VdB? (our foreign minister could play a bigger role here)
>>79542922
End of September/early October seems to be the plan for now.
>>
>>79542783
It's not even acknowledged as rigged. It's said there was sufficient reason to doubt the outcome, with no concrete evidence of fraud found.
And you know well enough that lefties are selectively deaf/blind. To them it's enough to claim there was nothing weird at all.
>>
>>79542117
>So, can he actually make it?
>it's not over til it's hoffer
nah, he's fucked with a slogan like that
>>
>>79543673
>nah, he's fucked with a slogan like that
WHat's wrong with it? It rhymes... sort of.
>>
>>79542117
Why wouldn't he?
He basically won last time.
Remember, it was the fraudulent postal votes which made him lose.
>>
>>79542631
You arent Slav, you are Gypsi
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.