[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How does this make you feel?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 5
File: donald j shekelstein.png (21 KB, 496x214) Image search: [Google]
donald j shekelstein.png
21 KB, 496x214
How does this make you feel?
>>
>>79539967
Well wtf do you want him to do?
"Another terrorist attackin Israel, God bless Hamas! Another Kike dead and down the drain, Obongo BTFO, this is VERY American! MAGA!"
>>
protip: 'erect' is the only right answer
>>
>>79540146
>"Another terrorist attackin Israel, God bless Hamas! Another Kike dead and down the drain, Obongo BTFO, this is VERY American! MAGA!"
I wish politicians would actually talk like people do on /pol/, it'd be fucking hilarious
>>
>kill their people 100 times more
>OY VEY WHY DO THEY ATTACK US
>>
>>79540474
I wonder, if a politician would actually talk like pol, would he be sent to an insane asylum or just be "taken care of"?
>>
>>79540146
I think OP just wanted to tease /pol/ about their god emperor's extremely pro-Israel stance.
>>
>>79539967
Fine

I support Israel, the only people who hate Israel are antifa, anti-colonialist marxist scum and mudslime.
>>
File: maxresdefault.jpg (140 KB, 1600x900) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
140 KB, 1600x900
>>79539967
Always condemned terrorist in public!

Laugh it up behind closed doors especially when they are killing your enemy's
>>
(((Trump)))2016
>>
File: 1434772086513.jpg (57 KB, 355x266) Image search: [Google]
1434772086513.jpg
57 KB, 355x266
>>79540749
>killing civilians is ok as long as both civlizations have a past of violence
>>
>Jewish terrorist murder 300 Palestinian kids per year
>only some retarded libfags who do it for free are allowed to complain on their facebook

>a Palestinian guy shoots a Jewish militant with ties to the Jewish terrorist goup IDF and his spawn dies along with him when the car crashes
>makes it like 5 dead kids in the wae against Jewish terorism
>WOOOWEEEWOOO headlines of international news
>president of the United fucking States in tears about some shitskins
>>
>>79542312
Calm down Muhammed.
>>
>>79541608
To be fair, the jews own all of the US. Everything. So yeah. No shit. They own the entire country.

Americans are generally proud of it too, you really couldn't ask for a better Shabbos goy than the US. They even mutilate their children so that the jews will be harder to root out if they ever tried to rebel, but of course they wouldn't. They love being slaves.
>>
>>79541927
killing civilians is part of war. get over it.
>>
Feeling sorry for muzzies or jews

I really want nu-pol to leave
>>
>>79540871
He wouldn't be a politician then. /pol/'s views lie in the minority, at least when taken as an aggregate, the board could be said to fall, even within their respective affiliated groups, as outliers. People here are often social rejects, not by mere failure, but rather that their views are so incompatible with "social" reality that they cannot discuss them openly. Trump is not and has not said anything outlandish or even remotely close to "/pol" tier, he is by all accounts another mainstream politician pandering to various groups without overstepping the boundaries of obscenity or insanity. You start talking about Jewish conspiracies race realism, war profiteering and so on, you've lost all ears, except for say, here.
>>
File: 1437786813650.png (45 KB, 476x470) Image search: [Google]
1437786813650.png
45 KB, 476x470
>>79545443
>>
Might be just my bias, but he sounds more like anti-Hamas than pro-Israel there.
>>
>>79542312
You're fucking retarded if you think that actually happens.
It reallt hasnt and the palestineans actually have you under a mudslime spell of believing everything kikebook tells you. I dont like the jews either but theres calling it out and then saying stupid shit like this. Dont you have to lie about your age and hit on 12 year olds muhammad?
>>
>>79539967
Indifferent
>>
File: Trump peace.png (55 KB, 476x801) Image search: [Google]
Trump peace.png
55 KB, 476x801
Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.