[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How do I become a lobbyist with no education or experience?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 1
File: 1454511857882.jpg (133 KB, 835x822) Image search: [Google]
1454511857882.jpg
133 KB, 835x822
How do I become a lobbyist with no education or experience?
>>
make money
>>
>>79539470
Cool. I've got $50. Now what?
>>
Bumping for interest.
>>
>>79539528
marry some jewish lobbyist's daughter
>>
>>79540353
I'm ugly. Now what?
>>
>>79540519
Marry a blind Jewish girl.
>>
>>79541256
Let's be adults here.
>>
>>79542346
>not wanting to marry a blind jewish girl because you're ugly and poor

Let's be real here
>>
>>79538878
Donate to the Clinton Foundation
>>
>>79542577
That's a booster, not a lobbyist.
>>
Get elected to the House of Reps for a single term.

There are plenty of House districts where someone basically runs unopposed every reelection.

Just join the same party as that person. Run against him or her on a more extreme left or right platform. Make sure to bring up every time that incumbent has gone against the wishes of the party base.
>>
>>79545329
So then I'd be better off not really standing up for my real beliefs?
>>
>>79538878
Hang out at the strip clubs real lobbyist take congressmen. Show the congressmen a better time. Beat the shit out of the old lobbyist in the alleyway. Get the contact info of his company. Tell them you're takin over for lobbyist Joe Shmo

Win
>>
>>79538878

about as easy as becoming an investment banker, aka it's probably not gonna happen if you're posting here and not already on your path to making it happen.

my friend's wife gets offers to become a lobbyist from time to time; she presently works for a democratic senator. she hasn't accepted any of the offers, but some are north of 400k. they just want your soul and have you work 80+ hours a week in exchange.

her path was a pol/sci degree, using her jewish connections to get a position in DC, moving here, interning for a pittance, doing law school, interning at a couple of prestigious places, then working at the Capitol. All in all, about 7 years of work to get to the position where she's desirable.
>>
>>79545672
What is politics
>>
>>79546465
S-standing up for what you believe in?
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.