[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
how is it feasible to remove Putin and his corrupt to the bones
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 5
how is it feasible to remove Putin and his corrupt to the bones clique from power if democratic methods don't work and all the civil protests will be shut down with force? These people will do anything to remain in power, just remember the apartment bombings of 1999
>>
File: image.jpg (180 KB, 1000x782) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
180 KB, 1000x782
>>79535116
Revolution

You've had one before with the last tsar now you guys need to grow some balls again and kill the new tsar
>>
>>79535411
It will lead to a civil war in a country that stockpiled even more nuclear weapons than America. And pretty much an equal amount of conventional weaponry.
>>
>>79535116

you're a retard.
>>
>>79535515
Good we need that. There's gonna be a civil war here too. Your conventional weapons get leaked to terrorists and shit all the time anyways and as long as somebody responsible gets control of the nukes it will be fine nobody would use nukes on their own soil even against an insurgency it's counter productive to what you want to do which is control land
>>
>Putin
>corrupt

not by Russian standards
>>
>>79536471
>graph stops at 2013
really makes you think...
>>79536140
care to elaborate?
>>
>>79536471
>international dollars

Gee really makes you think...
>>
>>79535116
>the apartment bombings of 1999
Post wikipedia link.
>>
>>79537091
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Russian_apartment_bombings
>>
>>79535411

(((Revolution)))
>>
plebiscite

you just need to get the working classes in major cities to stop showing up to work.
>>
File: image.png (704 KB, 1136x640) Image search: [Google]
image.png
704 KB, 1136x640
There is a NatSoc uprising in the making. 14 thousand men are armed and well trained within Russia. More men are ready in other European countries to join the fun. More than 2500 armed and unarmed EU citizens, my friend. If Putin orders to open fire on European citizens, he would sign his warrant to Hague and waive his good pension in London. He's already lost before it even began.
>>
b..but I thought you Russians loved Putin

you want to get rid of him and replace with someone even more corrupt ?
>>
>>79538873
Self-hating liberashka. Luckily we have only like 5% of them.
>>
>>79538967
>self-hating
>nationalist
>liberal
Logic of a degenerate 101
>>
>>79535116
remove your self liberal cuck
>>
>>79535116
(((Khodorkovsky))) pls go.
>>
>>79540618
Zero practical difference between you, hopefully "nationalist" freaks will get purged first.
>>
>>79542068
They didn't got me and I transfer money to Azov & Co pretty openly. If those stupid fucks ever arrest me, several embassies would call in a moment for my case. Do you think that people who couped the shit out of Ukraine don't have a back-up and a back-up plan? Are you really that stupid?
>>
File: cqmnsPP0Rpo.jpg (39 KB, 597x352) Image search: [Google]
cqmnsPP0Rpo.jpg
39 KB, 597x352
>>79535116
>Another one proxyhohol shilthread
>>
>>79542711
Kill yourself Azov scum. I saw how many people you killed in Eastern Ukraine.
Hopefully you get hunted by Putin, NATO terrorist.
>>
>>79543407
>how many people
Not enough until there is insurgency.
Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.