[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Redpill me on Romanians. Lots of recently arrived Romanian immigrant
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 4
File: Romanians.jpg (164 KB, 964x635) Image search: [Google]
Romanians.jpg
164 KB, 964x635
Redpill me on Romanians.

Lots of recently arrived Romanian immigrant families have moved into my neighbourhood. Who are they? What are their motives? Can they be trusted?
>>
>>79529456
If you have a dog keep it safe, maybe one day it will "disappear" and your neighbors will have feast.
>>
>>79529456
nigger roaches
>>
>>79529456
Get extra locks on all windows ,an doors ,even on the garage and shed they are thieving scum
>>
Romanians have traditional values and are racist as fuck, especially with gypsies.

Gypsies are a plague, avoid them.
>>
>>79529908
Romanians are thievs by nature yes. It is true, but they're not good thieves, they're not niggers and won't break into your home or your car. But they will take something off of a table in a room if they see they can get away with it.
>>
>>79529456
*ROMANIS, GYPSIES. Not "romanians". Romanians are europeans, gypsies are indian scum.
>>
>>79529456
If they look like the ones in pic related, sell your house while you still can get something for it and run for your life. If they're whiteish and speak decent English/French give them a chance.
>>
File: romanians please poo in loo.jpg (458 KB, 744x2312) Image search: [Google]
romanians please poo in loo.jpg
458 KB, 744x2312
>>79529456

you're fucked, expect your neighbourhood to become the local designated shitting street. romani-ans are 100% descended from india
>>
>>79530288
God, i fucking hate people like.
>>
>>79530973
Like that*
>>
>>79530435
This nigger gets it.
>>
File: ahahahahahahahahaha.jpg (254 KB, 1100x733) Image search: [Google]
ahahahahahahahahaha.jpg
254 KB, 1100x733
>>79529456

>Romanians
>can they be trusted
>>
>>79529456
There's a difference between Romanis and Romanians. However, Romania is filled with Gypsies (Romani people) so you're most likely getting those.
>>
Gypsies are literally niggers, but no one gives a fuck about them, we don't have affirmative action bullshit like BLM, we don't care about being labeled 'raycis' or whatever.
Video related, happened 2 months ago. Some guy beat the shit out of 2 gyppos for listening to garbage on speakers (they always do that) and no one gave a fuck. It was a really popular topic and 99% people were outraged that he got fined for punching them.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jVwaDc58tVs
>>
>>79529456

RIP OP, you are so fucked man!
>>
They are thieves
>>
Watch out for the neighborhood rapist.
>>
>>79531772
Town rapist is from Moldova.
>>
>>79529456
All they do is beg around here. Then again, what sort of ghetto neighbourhood do you live in where they can afford to move in?
>>
>>79529456
They can not be trusted as they are inbred bleached niggers. They will steal anything that isn't welded in place. Prepare to hear a lot about stolen precious metals in the area, i.e. copper cables.
>>
Normal Romanians/white Romanians are decent enough, the gypsies are little cunts they walk around Irish neighborhoods scanning houses to rob and act like they own the place. They're literally like those Monkey Cunts in Asia that steal Cameras and food off tourists.
>>
>>79529456
I think you have to differentiate between Romanians and gypsies.
Met a couple of Romanians and they looked nothing like in your pic.
>>
File: Orban white.jpg (39 KB, 570x380) Image search: [Google]
Orban white.jpg
39 KB, 570x380
They look like hungarians tho.
>>
Wow they look like shit. Why do people like that breed?
>>
>>79532497
funny thing you say that my friend, when i was a kid gypsys were known as hungaros.
Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.