[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>thread with a current """""FBI Agent""""""
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 6
File: image.jpg (32 KB, 306x306) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
32 KB, 306x306
>thread with a current """""FBI Agent"""""" tells /pol/ that the Clinton foundation has done enough evil to collapse the US
>says the FBI studies and browses /pol/ extensively
>says it's true that the government wants to take your guns so you have less power
>shoehorns pro-Trump """information""" into his "AMA"
>says Donald trump is a legend in PsyOps and portrays him as some lone force trying to fix a corrupt government

>/pol/ believes it

That's it, I'm done. I don't think I can even laugh at your stupidity anymore. I pity you.
>>
What do you mean it's not true?

It's just like when Milo and coulter did an ama on r/thedonald
>>
>>79521227
Because I could make another thread right now saying I'm an FBI agent and take back everything I said last night. I could claim that we got some new information that recuses Hillary.
>>
>>79521045
Blame the two digits IQ burgers.
>>
>>79521783
Wait, you're an FBI agent?
>>
>>79522361
We're all FBI agents.
>>
File: assuming.jpg (60 KB, 1024x340) Image search: [Google]
assuming.jpg
60 KB, 1024x340
also there are NSA and CIA boys here as well, they have been here since 2008 we shut down visa and mastercard for a couple of days. big goverment and global banks do not like that, not one bit.
>>
Yeah, the bit about the nightclub shooting being an insider job so the govt could disarm the population was like the bit in Aliens when Ripley suddenly decides she needs to go back and get her cat
>>
File: IMG_0326 (1).jpg (15 KB, 300x189) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0326 (1).jpg
15 KB, 300x189
>>79523565
Im actually ATF

I'm trying to find houses we can raid that have dogs. We like shooting dogs.
>>
File: 1466945860172.jpg (11 KB, 300x225) Image search: [Google]
1466945860172.jpg
11 KB, 300x225
>>79521783

>recuses

You mean exonerate.

Rookie mistake. A real Agent would know this.

Source: I'm a real agent
>>
>>79521045
>/pol/ believes it
Who?
>>
>>79521783
>>79521045

What do you think /pol/ is more special than normies? Theyre just as guilty of confirmation bias as the rest of the plebs out there. Also having a thread of >40 unique responses is in no way a sample of the population of /pol/.

So, what the fuck is your point scrub?
>>
>>79524674
I'm DEA
>>
File: Bill_Wilson-0.jpg (79 KB, 716x768) Image search: [Google]
Bill_Wilson-0.jpg
79 KB, 716x768
>>79525224
I'm CIA
>>
>not enjoying watching the summer friends get rused
>>
>>79523565

Not me m8. I'd never belong to an organization that would have me as a member.
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.