[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
> le poor people can now have iPhones , flat screen tvs and
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2
File: image.jpg (56 KB, 521x341) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
56 KB, 521x341
> le poor people can now have iPhones , flat screen tvs and ps4 means income inequality Dosent exist guys and we should totally ignore the absurd costs of living , inflation , wage stagnation and lack of home ownership

Why are conservashits so dense /pol/?
>>
Le bump
>>
Another bump
>>
I want money
>>
>>79520469
>IM SO FUCKING POOR PLEASE GIB MONEY
>tweeted from my 700 dollar iphone
>No you see, I NEEDED an iphone even though thats 700 dollars I could put towards my bills'n'shit
>>
>>79520469
Go play outside kid
>>
File: 1467306839907.jpg (48 KB, 470x475) Image search: [Google]
1467306839907.jpg
48 KB, 470x475
>>79520469
>>
>>79520469
The point isn't that income inequality doesn't exist, it's that income inequality doesn't matter anymore.

Inequality was a problem when it meant that rich people lived well while poor people literally starved while still working themselves to death in 12 hour shifts in unsafe mines and factories. If even the poor can afford to satisfy all of their needs with minimally unpleasant work, and the difference between rich and poor is just a matter of access to luxuries, then who gives a fuck?
>>
>>79521892
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YgHNtzxO0y8
>>
>>79520469
>automation makes low wages less valuable, high wages more effective
>>
>>79520469
You can't support reducing income inequality and be an open borders/amnesty advocate. It's completely illogical.
>>
>>79520469
Learn to manage your money.
>>
>>79522439

No one is pro open borders except Lolborgtarians retard

Illegals font drive down wages
>>
>>79522515
>No one is pro open borders except Lolborgtarians retard
And liberals who tend to be the loudest voices when it comes to income inequality.

Do you support controlled immigration and closed borders? Then you should be voting Trump.
>>
>>79522196
That's not capitalism works.
It's not designed to be self-sustaining and a simply "get-by" lifestyle.
Capitalism is founded on the trade of capital. When people are poor and can't afford certain items that everyone else has, they get upset.
Couple that with the constant stream of "get rich" propaganda and that stirs in even more jealousy.
America is the center of the world of luxuries, because it was programmed into people. This is the end goal of capitalism.
>>
>>79520469
How do you expect to solve income equality while not reducing the incentive to do productive work or entrepreneurship?
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.