[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Brits voted on something they don't even understand Pi
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 3
File: knowledge.png (69 KB, 516x466) Image search: [Google]
knowledge.png
69 KB, 516x466
Brits voted on something they don't even understand

Pic. related

>http://www.voxeurop.eu/en/content/news-brief/5099205-map-showing-how-knowledgeable-europeans-are-about-eu

>Amongst all Europeans, the British are the least informed when it comes to the European Union

Based Slovenia ranks number 1

I'm proud of us
>>
You sure you didn't make this up. I've seen you shilling for the eu almost non-stop since Brexit.
>>
>>79517232
I gave you the link source
>>
>>79517118

Yeah they keep saying that on the news. It's very patronizing and condescending on those tv channels too. We can make up our own minds not have them made up for us thank you very much. #Brexit
>>
reminder to sage bait by the EU Slovenian shill
>>
>>79517118

How many times are you going to demonstrate how butthurt you are bro?

You're on the same level as the Swiss autist at this point.
>>
Finland should be waay darker red.
>>
>>79517118
Most of Western Europe doesn't seem to give much of a shit according to your map, but how the fuck can Belgium know so little, they're like Europe's Washington D.C.
>>
>>79517278
I'm not insulting you. Your country is great and we all know of your country's historical greatness. I'm also not saying the English are stupid, far from it, you're one of the most successful, inventive nations full of geniuses

But it is a fact that when it comes to knowledge ABOUT the EU your people are less informed than the average European

That doesn't mean I don't respect your decision, I do... it's a valid decision

I wonder if the decision would be the same if people really knew what the EU was?

Many people voted on false premises and claims by the Leave campaign that were factually incorrect
>>
>>79517118
I would like to know what questions were asked to come to this conclusion.
For example, they might have asked "Do you believe that the EU only brings advantages?" and if someone answered no, they would be marked non-knowledgeable about the EU.
>>
>>79517392
>the Swiss autist
Who are you referring to? What does he post about?
>>
File: slav tiers.png (427 KB, 2488x3052) Image search: [Google]
slav tiers.png
427 KB, 2488x3052
>>79517118
You're using complex language and yet you're a Slovene.
>>
>>79518050
>english
>complex
pick one
>>
>>79517532

I know that it allows free movement of people. I also know in a few years there will be a shed load of "refugees" with German passports. Worse, there's been talk of allowing visa free travel for roaches.

Frankly you don't need to know anything else.

>b-b-but you're probably going to have to accept them anyway if we get a Norwegian style deal!

Probably, but at least we have a chance of preventing it this way.
>>
Not even 1% of France, Italy, Germany or Spain population can name more than two european pm or comisioners, no one knows who Van Rompoy, Baroso or Juncker is so fuck off.
No one knows shit about the EU
>>
>>79517118
>EU superstate
>EU Army
>Run by un-elected bureaucrats who will not fear the consequences of their actions because they are not beholden to the people.
>Unironically supporting that is being based?

Fuck off kike.
>>
>>79518050
> ukraine
> original
Pick one.
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.