[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Tell stories about times you argued politics with your friends,
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 72
Tell stories about times you argued politics with your friends, family or peers.

>Girl I know (Canadian but living in the UK for like two months) who's early 30's and extremely liberal posting tons of anti Brexit shit all the time.
>After Brexit happens she posts some shit about Farage being a fuckweasel
>I guess it's just the way I am... you say something bad about me, I don't care, say something mean about Farage? It's beatdown time
>Explain exactly why Farage is such an exemplary beacon of democratic virtue and a top man
>She never responds but some turbocuck Scottish guy starts raging about all the racist attacks happening in the UK and how Farage incites racial violence constantly, posts like 10 links to Guardian articles all calling Farage a racist
>Calmly explain why Farage isn't a racist because the articles are literal bunk, one of them states that UKIP is evil because Farage wants to "make racism legal" (so freedom of speech basically, is what this guy is complaining about)
>Dude tells me to fuck off, tells me if I want racism to be legal I'm as bad as Farage and that he's a political science major so he knows more than me
>Girl comes in to tell me I'm being condescending
>Scottish idiot deletes all of his comments and my friend tells me to just stop talking about it

Liberals, not even once. I have a bunch of others I might type out to seek closure if other people start posting. My sister is also pretty liberal and a political science student.
>>
>>79513298
>My sister is also pretty liberal and a political science student.

My brother is one. He was a standard Hitchens atheist until he went to university, now hes an anti white SJW who wants to whites to be a minority in Europe.

Also, Scottish leftists are really aggressive and cancer in general lol.

Good work for fighting it out with them, these day I can't be bothered. It takes so much energy.
>>
>>79513298

Scottish are liberal in the way all middle class whites are when they only see the odd nig in the office or on telly.

Anyone who has any experience of group paki/nig is either racist or a literal faggot
>>
File: final battle.jpg (21 KB, 617x416) Image search: [Google]
final battle.jpg
21 KB, 617x416
>>79513298

I've spent most of my time picking up my jaw after it dropped. I thought everyone I knew that would be Remain actually voted Leave. Even the SJW of them. And they all voted Leave not one Remain. Team Leave EU for the win.
>>
>>79514272

Damn are you a young Scottish Brexit voter? You must be truly isolated my friend.

>Sister constantly dickriding Muslims for no reason other than 'muh tolerance'
>Send her a video of a Muslim Q/A where a few distinguished Imam's are talking to British Muslim youth
>One of them gives a long speech about how nobody should feel ashamed for acknowledging that the punishment for the crime of homosexuality as determined by the Koran is death and that there's no other way of saying it and that all Muslims accept it
>She actually says "These people are clearly not real Muslims if they think this"
>wut, are you serious? They're not real Muslims because they're specifically and genuinely following their faith?
>"The Bible is just as bad"
>Okay but...
>/Quotes some Hadith that she googled that vaguely suggests that killing Gay people is wrong and isn't canon whatsoever
>SEE, TRUE MUSLIMS BELIEVE THIS
>>
>>79514614

Interesting, what were the SJW's reasons for leaving? What part of UK?

>>79514688
>Damn are you a young Scottish Brexit voter? You must be truly isolated my friend.

Nah am not Scottish man, though I am mostly descended from Scots I live in the south of England.

I think maybe 38% or so voted leave in Scotland still. A lot of the people who voted remain just wanted to stick their fingers up at the English.

Also LOL at your sister. If she becomes a dindune burner you gotta disown her desu.
>>
>>79514384

I heard on Question Time that of all the migrants to the UK only a few thousand settle in Scotland so it doesn't even matter to them how cucked they want to be on immigration because even the migrants don't want to go there.
>>
>>79514957

Yeah bro they haven't felt the full force of migration like England has. They haven't had grooming gangs like we have. They did have one case where some Muslims went out and killed some random young Scottish boy though, was truly horrific. The Scottish public actually seemed more concerned about a backlash against Muslims instead of being concerned that the Muslims killing one of their boys just because he was a white Scot.

I think if Scotland had mass migration they would not have the luxury Muh tolerance.
>>
File: images-2.jpg (7 KB, 300x168) Image search: [Google]
images-2.jpg
7 KB, 300x168
TROLLING ANNA SOUBRY

T
R
O
L
L
I
N
G SOUBRY

https://twitter.com/TheEdgeReport/status/749216476419203072?s=09

Get this retweeted and liked - let's meme this bitch out of office
>>
>>79514688
I live in Edinburgh and haven't met a single person who wanted Brexit. Every day at school I have to listen to the worst kind of lefty bullshit you can imagine. My English teacher unironically said that Nigel Farage should be shot.
>>
>>79515407

paha
>>
>>79515549

>lays the framework for a referendum which couldn't have taken place without his valiant efforts
>Remain or Leave you shouldn't deny the people their vote
>17 million people want to leave
>huuuurrrr the guy who wanted democracy to happen should be shot

John fucking Oliver ran a segment saying that David Cameron deserves to resign because he "let" the referendum happen. I can't take this shit from these fucking people, being opposed to a referendum is so fucked because it's literally being opposed to letting people make their own decision re government. I can understand people on the remain side but I have zero fucking sympathy for anyone who campaigned for a referendum to not even happen.
>>
File: 1466270091151.jpg (196 KB, 1248x800) Image search: [Google]
1466270091151.jpg
196 KB, 1248x800
>>79515549
>Every day at school I have to listen to the worst kind of lefty bullshit you can imagine.

Well it's good to hear people of your age are holding onto your critical thinking even when being surrounded by a sea of propaganda. And even browsing /pol/! Bravo.
>>
File: bresxitfarage.jpg (68 KB, 620x387) Image search: [Google]
bresxitfarage.jpg
68 KB, 620x387
not really arguing about politics but:

>22nd June

>brother and his wife come over to take some boxes

>Phone rings when they are in the back, its her mother

>She is with a large group of older friends confused about how to vote and people are telling her different things and she wants to speak to her daughter.

>I know she already wants to vote remain, so I tell her mother she isnt here but I am available.

>Talk to her for 20 minutes calmly, and cooly about Brexit and leaving, and explain that much of what she is seeing is sensasionalism

>She and others in the background there agree to vote Leave, and also not to listen to the news until after they had casted their vote, so they wouldn't be affected by the scaremongering.

>My brother walks in and asks me who rang

>dw lad just a m8
>>
File: 5685678679.png (106 KB, 376x253) Image search: [Google]
5685678679.png
106 KB, 376x253
>>79515983
>>She and others in the background there agree to vote Leave, and also not to listen to the news until after they had casted their vote, so they wouldn't be affected by the scaremongering.
> >My brother walks in and asks me who rang
> >dw lad just a m8
>>
>how to be autistic: the thread
>>
>>79516316
The eternal potato strikes again.
>>
File: picture-irish-famine.jpg (91 KB, 387x500) Image search: [Google]
picture-irish-famine.jpg
91 KB, 387x500
>>79516316
>>79516416
>>79516316
>>79516416
>>79516316
>>
>>79513298
My GF found my 4chan folder, so the Trump one. Now i'm single.
>>
File: 4chan angry pepefrog.gif (628 KB, 516x402) Image search: [Google]
4chan angry pepefrog.gif
628 KB, 516x402
>>79514688
The Church said the Bible should NOT be FUCKING FOLLOWED WORD BY WORD
REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
FUCKING LEFTISTS STUDY HISTORY
REEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
>>
File: 1467193837913.png (13 KB, 530x491) Image search: [Google]
1467193837913.png
13 KB, 530x491
>>79516585

Haha nice.

Why was she snooping around your computer?

Did she know you supported Trump?

What was her reaction?
>>
>>79516585
> not putting 4chan folders behind 7 proxies.
If that's the worst she found count yourself lucky.
>>
File: trump_fuck_u.jpg (94 KB, 635x600) Image search: [Google]
trump_fuck_u.jpg
94 KB, 635x600
>>79516585

pfft if she doesn't respect your political views she doesn't respect you at all. Fuck the cunt.
>>
>>79516585
My GF is a big Bernie supporter (thank God not Hillary) and just "came out" as bisexual on Facebook.

So now I'm hiding my trump memes so I can still get laid every now and then.

I tried fighting her liberal transformation at first but it only adds fuel to the fire. Ignoring her SJW tendencies seems to work best.

I don't know where things went so wrong /pol/
>>
>Speak with some catalan independentist
>He says something promuslim
>Yeah man I hope muslims take over so you all stop with the independence thing
Funny thing I am an independentist myself but I can't stand who are also pro EU and pro Islam, they are just indepedentist to fuck Spain.
>>
File: 1455272188513.jpg (12 KB, 254x263) Image search: [Google]
1455272188513.jpg
12 KB, 254x263
>>79517110
You didn't slap the bitch hard enough, clearly.
>>
File: 890890.jpg (167 KB, 902x598) Image search: [Google]
890890.jpg
167 KB, 902x598
>>79517110
>So now I'm hiding my trump memes so I can still get laid every now and then.

Wonder how common this is lel. Women really are a hive mind.
>>
File: pepe tears of joy.jpg (38 KB, 400x388) Image search: [Google]
pepe tears of joy.jpg
38 KB, 400x388
>>79513298
>#heterosexualprideday
>normiest friend tweets naively with that hashtag
>his libtard friend says stop using the hashtag because it's oppressive
>normie friend confused as fuck says he didnt mean anything
>libtard friend explains further how it is oppressive
>normie friend sees through all the bullshit
>normie friend still asks for a logical explanation
>libtard friend keeps on saying "it's oppressive because muh pride month!"
>normie friend rebuts with "but you are the one who's oppressive!"
>libtard friend spouts false equivalency bullshit
>normie friend detects illogical bullshit
>asks why libtard friend bases his arguments by emotion
>he thinks it's a fucking nonsense to do so
>libtard friend calls him racist, bigot, xenophobe, transphobe, homophobe, islamophobe
>normie friend losses it and calls the libtard an onion-skinned worthless piece of shit
>normie friend messages me and tells me all about it
>told him I was right
>he fucking agrees
>gives him the "Generation Snowflake" article
>his mind implodes with enlightenment
>he tweets the article
>several libtard friends come out and throw libtard terms at him
>closet redpilled friends and normies get redpilled to it and defends him
>mfw I'm not alone anymore
>>
>>79514953
>dindune
Top kek

Anyway my sister is an SJW and she always talks about the second biggest sjw boogie man: systemic racism
>i ask her where is your proof that it exists
>she sends me some study where a white man and a black man both apply for a job and they have the same credentials
>the boss picks the white man, and this is somehow racist
I tell her the black man is more likely to commit crimes and generally be a nigger
>das racys
>>
File: 1465068769528.jpg (64 KB, 640x640) Image search: [Google]
1465068769528.jpg
64 KB, 640x640
>>79517301
>I tell her the black man is more likely to commit crimes and generally be a nigger

Ha! Roided. One of these days I hope I have the courage to say things like this in public.
>>
>>79517261
Wonderful
>>
>>79517544
I do regularly. Germans can't say shit, but apparently, Bongs can get away with anything. I've pushed boundaries too, rapefugee stuff, anti-semitic propaganda, denying the holocaust etc, just for funsies. People just looked shocked but no one ever tries to shut me up. Secretly, I think they agree but are too afraid to make it public
>>
>>79513298

>correct a friend on facebook who insisted the brexit tour said they would give the NHS 350million a week
>3 friends type a wall of response snark
>point out the fundamental problems and go to bed
>wake up the next day to 20 comments in my box
>3 demanded i respond to them at around 1am despite me mentioning i was going to bed at 11

Welp, goodbye shit friends
>>
>>79515549
>should be shot
>UK

clap clap clap clap clap
>>
File: 1462887685184.jpg (21 KB, 570x570) Image search: [Google]
1462887685184.jpg
21 KB, 570x570
>>79517829

Maybe I should move to Germany lel. After WW2 Bongs are the only ones who can #MakeGermanyRacistAgain.
>>
>>79517829
If you really want to fuck with people, argue that Israel should do something about the ISIS genocide of the Yazidis. For all their argument of "never again" Schlomo is sure willing to look the other way on that.
>>
>>79517937
>Having kikewood
lol
>>
>>79517110
Yeah, because ignoring cancer makes it go away.

>but I'll just leave when it gets too bad

That's when she accuses you of rape and you go to jail or she knows you're going to leave and purposely gets pregnant, then you're fucked paying for a child for the rest of your life.
>>
File: 1467058559493.jpg (39 KB, 642x390) Image search: [Google]
1467058559493.jpg
39 KB, 642x390
>>79517937

Ha nice. I bet they were fuming. Don't even bother to reply, deymad.
>>
>>79518105
I'm already doing by best to redpill the masses but I can only go so far with my limited knowledge.
Direct me please to this treasure trove of anti semitic knowledge so I may become wiser
>>
File: 1463463373480.jpg (103 KB, 728x843) Image search: [Google]
1463463373480.jpg
103 KB, 728x843
>>79513298
Modern leftists are authoritarian cumstains. If you don't have the same opinion they shout you down with RACIST or XENOPHOBE or some other non-argument.

Calling them out for it is a good tactic, literally all you have to say are the three magic words "I'm sorry but.....NOT AN ARGUMENT"
>>
>>79518074
My wife and her family have become more right leaning since I was accepted into the family. My wife is also a teacher. She is responsible for the future generations. Subtle corruption from the inside
>>
>>79518165
Aw man
>>
>>79518398

Yeh I explained to him how calling me racist and saying he's a political scientist isn't a valid argument.

>Oh so you want racism to be legal AND you have a problem with political correctness? You're as bad as farage is
>(my friend after I said that his being a political science student is meaningless to me) I think if he has an expertise in a subject he has every right to bring it up...

Being redpilled kind of sucks man, before this girl moved away and before she knew I had the views I do she would visit me at work and sit with me/try and get the D (but I had a girlfriend at the time) and now she can barely tolerate even talking to me because I sometimes disagree with her. It's a rough time, you do lose friends over this crap.
>>
File: 1467111368908.jpg (61 KB, 960x700) Image search: [Google]
1467111368908.jpg
61 KB, 960x700
>>79518448

I am very impressed, it sounds like you have something very good going on over there. #jely
>>
File: 1467116842882.png (955 KB, 1066x781) Image search: [Google]
1467116842882.png
955 KB, 1066x781
>>79515983
top lad
>>
>>79514272
What the fuck are you talking about? Hitchens (the older brother) wasn't a liberal, in the american sense.
>>
>>79516585
because I'm an ugly cunt my 4chan folder is right there on the desktop labeled "pics". really pushing the edge lads
>>
>>79518734

Well Christopher Hitchen's wasn't some extreme SJW in reference to stuff like hating white people.
>>
>>79518734

He said standard Hitchens atheist and then became a SJW. I don't agree with Hitchens on everything but if liberals were like him, with rigorous intellectual discipline and the ability to call out bullshit even when 'persecuted minorities' are perpetrating it then the world would be a much better place. Smart guy, I prefer his bother.
>>
>>79518605
lmao as if being a fucking student behooves you the right to claim any sort of 'expertise'. fuck outta here with that shit you pseudo intellectual fop. Anything less than being a professor/doctor OR having worked in your field for decades does not give you any sort of edge over a self-educated man. fucking reeeeeee etc. etc.
>>
>>79518657
Despite living in the most populated state and one of the most populated cities, all the shitskins stay in the north. I live in the far south and there are no nogs or rapeugees. I don't see hijabs until I go to the city centre. I just slowly redpill people.

When nationalist groups demonstrate they have to get permission from the government. This is public record and obviously posters appear everywhere to rally antifa cucks to sabotage these events. I go around at night time and rip them all down and replace them with anti merkel shit
>>
>live in Sacramento
>maybe you heard we had a bit of a tussle between antifascists and the Traditionalist Workers' Party on our Capitol Mall
>https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/2016_Sacramento_riot
>friend on facebook is obsessed with the "nazis" supposedly violently attacking minorities
>constantly posts antifa bullshit about doxing the TWP supporters
>decide to have a bit of fun
>find pictures of violent leftists wearing balaclavas with knives, bats and other weapons and start posting them on her status update
>post just the pictures with captions saying "Yeah look at these violent Nazis covering their faces and bringing weapons!"
>get a bunch of likes and comments agreeing with me
>post "Whoops, sorry guys, it appears all those pictures I posted about the "violent Nazis" were actually antifas protesting the Nazis, sorry
>status update deleted
>>
>>79518605
and they're not worth having the title of "friend". i don't like the term as its been coopted by normies trying to score irony points, but they are sheeple. brainwashed materialistic (see: virtue signaling) cunts.
>>
>>79517110
>came out as bisexual
Your relationship is literally a lit fuse of dynamite. Get out before she does something that irreparably destroys your soul
>>
>>79519047
Nicely done. This is the tactic. You can't argue with these cunts but shit likes this occasionally makes them think "hang on a minute, are we the bad guys?" and that's the best outcome. Once the ball starts rolling, it will pick up speed. Nationalism will make a comeback, people just have to realise it is possible to be proud of your country without hating everyone else
>>
File: 1467246011456.png (127 KB, 637x592) Image search: [Google]
1467246011456.png
127 KB, 637x592
>>79513298
>Just graduated highschool on June 10th
>History teacher before that gave us some piss easy assignment to help pull up the grades in our class, mostly the niggers that begged him to do it
>Project was to make a powerpoint and speech about someone you admire that has had a big impact on history
>I do mine about Trump
>Everyone thought I was going to bash him and laughed when they saw his name on the projector but I spend the entire presentation basically redpilling everyone
>Show pictures of Mexicans and niggers at Trump rallies, even include "The Snake" as a video to watch
>A few girls got triggered but for the most part it was nothing negative
>Teacher says he is voting Trump then moves on
>>
>>79513298
ISN'T IT FUNNY?

I always thought my friends were Liberals, I am a Liberal and when I told them I was a Liberal they were like me too, Liberalism is the best. Thought nothing of it. Assumed they were all voting to leave because they are Liberals.
Turns out Liberal to UK millennial cuck kids actually means socialist. Liberal to me always meant free markets, personal freedoms, smaller government which is what the EU was against.
>>
File: 1467193837913.png (13 KB, 530x491) Image search: [Google]
1467193837913.png
13 KB, 530x491
>>79519041
>I go around at night time and rip them all down and replace them with anti merkel shit

Wow. Openly uncucked on race issues, qt German wife/accepted in the family, live in cozy affluent area and have secret deep cover night adventures reking leftist propaganda therefore not having to face any leftist backlash. You are living my dream desu, salute.
>>
>>79513298
One time i schooled one of my former leftist "friends" and he realized that sverything hed been taught by leftist public school and the leftist media was a lie. He went home and shot himself in the head.

RIP faggot
>>
>>79519047
>>post "Whoops, sorry guys, it appears all those pictures I posted about the "violent Nazis" were actually antifas protesting the Nazis, sorry
>>status update deleted

LOL. Screenshot doe?
>>
I'd tell stories, but I argue multiple times a day. I couldn't recount a single example, it all becomes one blob.
>>
File: 1452866504352.jpg (5 KB, 274x184) Image search: [Google]
1452866504352.jpg
5 KB, 274x184
>>79519256
>>Teacher says he is voting Trump then moves on
>>
>>79519381
Thank you kind sir.
I didn't have the chance to vote Brexit but I did the next best thing and convinced my old man to vote leave. He kinda wanted to anyway but was worried about my future here. I told him not to worry. I'm that dude from the film 2012 who stayed to watch the volcano erupt. When shit goes down I'm going out on my terrace to have a cup of tea and embrace the apocalypse with my best Farage patented smug face.
>>
File: 1456495631804.jpg (13 KB, 306x325) Image search: [Google]
1456495631804.jpg
13 KB, 306x325
>>79519415
>. He went home and shot himself in the head.
>>
>>79519256
>>79519606
>Teacher says he is voting Trump
If this is a public school, then this is illegal. He's lucky some leftist kike didnt report on him to the local commis...I mean to the police.
>>
File: 1467381171847.png (109 KB, 607x525) Image search: [Google]
1467381171847.png
109 KB, 607x525
>arguing with SJW sister over inequality and BLM
>point out IQ differences between races
>point out the influence of a (((certain))) group
>tell her the divorce culture and feminisation of the workforce has driven inequality
>she gets angry and doesn't talk to me for a week

Another time
>in history class in school
>discussing evils of Nazism
>point out communists killed far more in the 20th century alone
>everyone starts raging
>>
>>79519479
>I'd tell stories, but I argue multiple times a day. I couldn't recount a single example, it all becomes one blob.

With your family? Which ones? What are yours and their stances?
>>
>>79518734

Christopher Hitchens had some opinions that could be considered fairly SJW, but they were largely well thought out and backed by evidence.

He was made to debate in favour of Slavery Reparations, and largely his argument was on the basis of inheritance which when framed in a certain way has some small validity.
>>
>>79517829
I don't know what the fuck they did to you poor Germans but jesus it's effective
>my qt German girlfriend told me she was voting for trump the day he announced
>hates Mexicans, niggers, sjw trash people, and muslims
>every time I mention the merchant she goes full on apologist "but anon, I visited auschwitz; how can you tell me it didn't happen"
>>
File: 1467111368908.jpg (120 KB, 958x700) Image search: [Google]
1467111368908.jpg
120 KB, 958x700
>>79519678
>>
My parents will no longer talk about Islam or Muslims with me because "I always get very racist against them." Baby boomers were a mistake.
>>
>>79519737
Communism obliterated ~40 million innocent lives in under 5 years in China alone. Its fucking despicable.
>>
>>79520035
My parents both work with blacks and/or Mexicans. They're sufficiently redpilled for normies. Its funny how that works. Once youre exposed to them in large numbers the red pilling comes naturally.
>>
File: 1467381823051.jpg (50 KB, 520x336) Image search: [Google]
1467381823051.jpg
50 KB, 520x336
>>79519851
>"but anon, I visited auschwitz; how can you tell me it didn't happen"
>>
>>79519260

Classical liberal and 'liberal' are two very different things britbro. Sort of like how being a 'conservative' nowadays means being a neocon fuck who prizes 'security' over civil liberties and has no problem with perpetual middle eastern war and massive government spying.
>>
>>79519851
As far as I can tell, it kinda goes like this:

> After WWII allies take over education. For 70 years they have been teaching national shame EVERY history lesson.
> World Cup hosted in Germany in 2006 - This is the first time in 60 years that a German person dared wave a German flag or sing the anthem
> Antifa grows as nationalism slowly grows
> People slowly start to be proud of Germany, friendly people, good beer, good public services and transport, car industry etc
> Merkel + EU Jew world order = white genocide via rapeugees

you know the rest
>>
>>79519441
she deleted her status but I can try to find it
>>
>>79519256
I would be fucking crucified if I did that. Tfw you life in Scotland.
>>
>>79519851
People want to be nationalist and proud but they can't because that's anti EU and Merkel will not tolerate it.
As soon as Germans are in private, away from any Jew informants, or if they are in a different country, that racist side that's been simmering is suddenly let loose.
>>
>>79520201
What did/do the national shame lessons entail? Like what do they teach you?
>>
File: 1461190411205.jpg (94 KB, 526x526) Image search: [Google]
1461190411205.jpg
94 KB, 526x526
>>79520309
>that racist side that's been simmering is suddenly let loose.

Yes, YESSSS
>>
>>79520035
I know that feel, anon. Parents are hardcore bluepill, especially my dad, who rather than listening to and considering my arguments, instead just starts yelling and shouting buzzwords. Boomers truly are pathetic.
>>
>>79520373
Basically, when I did history lessons in UK we learnt about both world wars, history of medicine, British Empire, even the American colonialism and the Wild West. Nice and diverse.

German history lessons focus about 90% on WWII. How Germans were to blame for everything (not that tensions in Europe were high and a war was inevitable anyway), obviously the 6 gorillian is mentioned, people learn concentration camps and dates, the flaws in German ideology, and how not to be anti semitic etc
It's as if history started in Germany in the 1930s and the curriculum follows allied war propoganda
>>
>>79520161
It gets a bit sad because she's actually a rational person so I can visually see the cognitive dissonance hurting her brain, but alas she is still just a useless woman. I've at least gotten her to admit it was all embellished bullshit (masterbation machines) and hilter did nothing wrong at least.
>>
File: beatdown time.jpg (131 KB, 604x601) Image search: [Google]
beatdown time.jpg
131 KB, 604x601
>>79513298
>mean
>>
File: 5685678679.png (126 KB, 376x253) Image search: [Google]
5685678679.png
126 KB, 376x253
>>79520668
>I've at least gotten her to admit it was all embellished bullshit (masterbation machines) and hilter did nothing wrong at least.
>>
>Start dinner conversation about transgenders at dinner
>I claim that they are mentally-ill deluded freaks who deserve to be treated as such
>Brother's gf is a typical feminist, sjw, 3rd year social science student at a (((state uni)))
>she is offended by my starkness
>obliterate all of her points until she runs out of the room with tears streaming down her face, yelling about how hateful and bigoted I am
>I apologize for making her cry (like a cuck) only for her to 'accept my apology' in an extremely rude fashion.
>she says we should never discuss politics again

The only reason I apologized was because its my brother's gf and I love both of them. I like her as a person, but god damn, sjws are abysmal lunatics.
>>
>>79520629
>implying the treaty of versailles didnt ensure a second war would come during next generation
I hope they at least mentioned this. We went over it in Jew York, at least.
>>
>>79520405
Unfortunately, it exists, but unless Germany has a 9/11 tier happening, they all worry about being seen as intolerant and racist. If that attitude doesn't get you stabbed by ghetto turkroaches or antifa skinheads (ironic right?), it won't be long until this hate speech will have people shipped off to the Gulag. German, I am afraid to admit, is fairly cucked. There is still a way to go, the rapefugee problem is not as bad as people think, 5% muslim population doesn't make a huge difference, but if Merkel keeps letting in shitskins by the millions every year, Germany will have Arabic as a second language by the time I have grandkids
>>
>>79520834
Not mentioned once. Basically it goes like this:

> Europe was a free and peaceful paradise
> Nazis rolled tanks into Poland and started WWII
> No one suspected a thing until that minute
> It was all because Hitler hated Jews and Germans followed him because they also thought Jews were bad.

That's the vibe I got. It wasn't that blatent, but that was the message when you read between the lines and it is still being taught exactly like that to this day. There are kids who will go to school on Monday and be indoctrinated with this shit
>>
File: image.jpg (132 KB, 549x691) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
132 KB, 549x691
>see this pic from based South African girl on Kikebook
>mexican girl comments "Because the rest are minorities that have to hold true to their culture in a white society. White pride is already all around us, it doesn't have to be brought to attention."
>I respond "So the fact that we have established a nation that people are willing to come to for opportunities that were not available to them in their countries of origin is nothing to be proud of?"
>asian kid writes "Folks tell you to be proud of who you are, no matter what you are. Anyone speaking against white people is a complete idiot and should get educated."

Those are the fucking immigrants we need more of.
>>
>>79522029
asian nations aren't cucked, don't have kikes living in them, and hate foreigners. I'm not surprised the gook spoke up for white pride. although i still dont like the lot of em, shifty bastards.
>>
>>79520201

Be honest anon, is there any hope for Germany? I'm serious. I don't want pessimism or memes.

I'm slowly trying to redpill my German friends and gf but it's... difficult. They are wonderful, friendly and polite people but very liberal and either naive to geo-political reality or in one case guilted into ignoring it. For example, one of my friends was surprised that most other western countries celebrate our victory and sacrifice in World War II as heroes, whilst acknowledging that Germans overall were good people. Another from Munich is very pro-refugee and struggled to comprehend my attitude towards the illegal migrants in Calais (they should be deported) even with evidence and articles... Her brother is in the Munich police force and sees reality. Why not her? I'm really trying.
>>
File: 1466358074199.jpg (125 KB, 1375x749) Image search: [Google]
1466358074199.jpg
125 KB, 1375x749
>>79517110
>and just "came out" as bisexual on Facebook.
Please tell us you didnt find out on Facebook too.

>inb4 he found out via Facebook
>>
>>79520309

I'm genuinely interested how many people that you know are like this? A minority, 8/10?
>>
>>79517261
What's this "Generation Snowflake" article you speak of?
>>
>talking about brexit pre vote with a friend
>he's Nigerian
>thinks brexit is about xenophobia
>explain to him how anti democratic the EU is
>ask him if he thinks Nigeria would have been better off under British rule given the shit show they had after getting their independence up until the 90's
He just said yeah I guess then proceeded to go off and still think it was a bad thing. Some people can't be reached.
>>
>>79522234
ALL immigrants are good and you should never believe otherwise
>>
>>79522506
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/femail/article-3632119/Why-today-s-young-women-just-FEEBLE-t-cope-ideas-challenge-right-view-world-says-academic.html
>>
>>79522234
The problem is, many of these young people are leftist idiots, just like in every country. They are vast in number, and, although we have daily sexual related crimes in Germany, the odds that it happens to them or someone they know personally is very low.
As we know here at /pol/, why care about people we don't know, right? They carry on spouting their #refugeeswelcome shit and don't understand the consequences because they believe the EU will work. They understand there are problems to be encountered, but they believe that, with time, the EU could be a diverse utopia where all people of race and religion can live side by side in peace. They truly believe shit like "If America got rid of guns, there would be less violence and they would have the same diverse peace that we are aiming for".

What they do not realise is, they are naive and it is unrealistic. Too many rapeugees are coming in a short period. What they don't realise is, the EU are not allowed to record the ethnicity of these incomers. Instead of extracting refugees that need help (and admittedly, these people are making a real effort to learn the languaege, get an education and integrate), they are letting in everyone and most of these people are coming from Afghanistan, Iraq, Somalia etc and admit, that the only reason they came is because they heard rumours that the state would pay for a cushy life, they would never have to work and the women are easy pickings. This was never advertised, we can only speculate who sent these rumours out (Soros and co. most likely)

There are plenty of people who want Germany back, plenty of people who are desperate to be proud of their heritage for once but feel like they can't because that's anti European, an identity that Merkel is trying to enforce. She was seen removing German flags from media events with herself on numerous occassions as if she finds her own country's flag disgusting
>>
>>79522733
>>79522771

Thanks anon, but I meant sentiment in Germany, not the US. I come on /pol/ enough.
>>
>>79513298
I did it couple weeks ago prior to the referendum on cuckbook

Everybody was telling everybody to vote remain, citing all these reasons like the EU had kept peace in the west (lol it was NATO) and all these workers rights, and that voting leave is what little englander racists do.

I couldn't keep silent anymore, I had to chime in and tell them the facts.

They all ganged up on me, told me I was chatting shit, insulted etc. Then they literally started quoting stuff from the EU website to back their fucking arguments up. Told them they were falling for Project Fear from the government, and that they were supporting an undemocratic neoliberal cabal. They were mixing up with the EU with Europe, and thinking that being Eurosceptic is being anti-European.

Lost a lot of people off my friends list that day.

Not sure if it was really worth it, as one of those people was a really, really good friend of mine that has helped me a lot in the last few months with setting up my career.
>>
>>79523035
I said, ALL IMMIGRANTS

ARE GOOD

TAKE THEM

ALL OF THEM
>>
>>79522791
Thanks.
>>
>>79522424
Over half.
But people won't act in fear.
I am sure as shit that there are many Chinese people who want to help dying children in the streets when they are hit by cars but the fear of being blamed (I heard once that a judge sentenced an innocent bystander guilty of a crime once because "If you felt the need to get involved and help, you must have been guilty of something"), the problem is, they don't because of shit like this. If you have families to support and protecting civil liberties endangers this, people just won't.

There are plenty of Germans who want the same sort of EU as others are now desiring. One of trade and freedom of movement for EUROPEANS, not shitskins that the people never voted to allow entrance to. They can't say anything though in fear of antifa thugs, SJW shit, anti-semitism, being branded nazis, being branded anti-european and a traitor of Merkel's jolly band of cunts.
Like I said before, these people won't become openly opposed to this change until the rapeugee crisis explodes (by which time it will probably be too late) or some sort of 9/11 tier happening takes place.

CDU is regularly voted and Merkel does not have to be replaced. If people keep voting CDU and the MPs keep voting Merkel to head the party, she could technically stay as chancellor until she dies.
>>
>>79523040
they werent really friends then
>>
>>79523344
the reason nobody does anything about dying people in china is because if they survive and you helped them you will have to pay their medical bills for life

its not worth it to help
>>
>>79522950

Thankou anon. It's tragic. I once had a conversation with a friend about the migrant crisis and tried to explain how a refugee - even if they were legitimate - instantly ceased to be a refugee and became an illegal migrant the second they illegally crossed the border of their country of arrival (as per the EU Dublin regulation and international law). I also went into depth about those coming from safe countries are economic migrants and should be deported.

I could tell it was difficult for her to accept or come up with any non-emotional response so she just took a moment and said "I don't know about this.... I think borders are stupid anyway....". Then no words.
>>
>>79523040
>this essentially
Social media was a terrible mistake, it's created a global mob mentality
>>
File: develish.gif (2 MB, 425x481) Image search: [Google]
develish.gif
2 MB, 425x481
>>79513298
>Eat dinner with family every night
>They watch CBS and masturbate together with Lester Holt about how Trump is awful
>Collectively love Hillary
>Spout /pol/ memes just to irritate them
>They think I'm a racist right winger
>mfw they are now familiar with the phrases "dindu nuffin","shillery", etc...
>>
>political science majors
>not pants-on-head retarded
Last two I talked two were ultra-cucked leftists. One a "democratic socialist", the other a full-blown commie who read every piece of marxist literature there is.
>>
>>79523040

It's worth it. Believe.
>>
>>79523545

Kek I've shared dank maymays with my parents. They probably think I came up with them myself. They really enjoy dindu nuffin and WE WUZ KANGZ. But I was blessed with red-pilled family for the most part.
>>
>>79523480
Exactly.

Is it worth trying to overthrow a dominant ideology if you know that it would lead to losing your job, possible imprisonment, family being attacked by antifa/refugees, house being burned down.

People just don't get involved and rage over the consequences in private instead of taking action.
>>
File: image.png (588 KB, 1334x750) Image search: [Google]
image.png
588 KB, 1334x750
Go on to /pol spurg about a facebook thread where I told someone they are wrong on the internet.
>>
>>79517110

cuck.

cut and run, faggot.
>>
>arguing with political (((science))) students
>>
>be German
>went to school in nothern UK in my childhood
>really thick yorkshire accent when talking english
>love posing as Brit whenever german people talk about Brexit in public, aka all the time
>mostly fucking students who think every Brit by now is a racist, uninformed idiot
>simply lay down the facts and be smug about the british right to vota about this
>always mention that Germans are not allowed to vote for shit like this
>they never believe me until they google it

It feels so good. Now I know how Farrage feels in the EU parliament.
>>
>>79523494
Merkel is geting ready to start handing out ID cards to refugees as they cross the border. There are no background checks. Some of these cunts could have cut off a guys hands, stones a woman to death, raped a child and then got on a boat two days later. Now they are being given benefits and ID cards. They walk around with IPhones on selfie sticks.

Because I came from the UK, I am not a "poor" immigrant. I had to be in the country for 5 years supporting myself before I could have access to any government financial support for my studies, by then it was too late. I can become a German citizen now but I have to go through a lot of bullshit and admin fees to do it. After all this, I don't think I want to. I am now torn, what do I do /pol/?

> Stay as a British citizen in the hope of an anglosphere union and move to a less cucked country of Anglo heritage
> Become a German citizen and then take advantage of my free roaming to move to Iceland or Northern Norway, maybe even the Svalbard islands. I don't think shitskins like the cold. I love it
>>
>>79523344

Danke mein Freund. Ich vermutete, auch die Hälfte.

Denken Sie, es realistisch ist, für die AFD echten politischen Einfluss im nächsten Jahr zu gewinnen?
>>
File: Mnd1inA.jpg (46 KB, 514x536) Image search: [Google]
Mnd1inA.jpg
46 KB, 514x536
>2012
>have a buddy who's a pretentious far leftist commie anarchist Marxist or whatever the fuck they're calling themselves
>starts posting about how evil Bashar al-Assad is and how the FSA are good guys fighting an evil government
>normally stay out of arguments on kikebook but I couldn't let this one slide
>get into a giant heated debate about the middle east
>at the end I get him to admit that he doesn't know that much about the topic and he'll do some research
>fast forward a few years
>he's literally working as a journalist for a pro-government Syrian news site and openly supports Hezbollah on social media
He's still a pinko commie fuck, but holy shit did he overdose on the redpill.
>>
File: it's party time.jpg (13 KB, 180x224) Image search: [Google]
it's party time.jpg
13 KB, 180x224
>Brexit announced
>guy storms to facebook and posts "good job leave voters! Now i have to explain to my mates around europe that i'm not racist, and thanks for the recession coming now! ftse down -10%, good job."
>his girlfriend, friends all chime in with agreement
>I post that it's an artifical drop and will recover from it
>"Yeah well you would say that, you voted leave"
>mfw FTSE is over 6500 and they won't answer
>>
>>79517110
Kill yourself
>>
>>79523681

kek, My mum loves the WE WUZ KANGZ thing
>>
>>79513298
>dad actually supports ignoring referendum results because "people are stupid"
>claims there is no difference between the EF and the EU and that you can't make arguments based on historical evidence because it's based on "opinions"
>claims there is no objective truth in the world so we can't decide if the EU is bad or not

Triggered me pretty hard desu
>>
>>79524313
Auf gar keinen Fall, Junge.

Petry comes off as a bit too extreme. Old people fear her ideals because they still have echos of Nazism.
Some policies are relatable, but some not.
I doubt they said it, but there were rumours going around that they wanted to take all refugees and muslims, throw them over the border and if they tried to come back, be shot on sight. BUILD A WALL!!!
They aren't that extreme, no more so than Farage, but there is too much bullshit propaganda about their hardcore racist, islamaphobic, anti-semitic views. They are getting more ground, just like UKIP did, but at this moment in time, I would say AFD will get in when UKIP gets in. Last time I checked, the poll figures were in the same ball park
>>
>>79523681
>>79524540
tfw my mom was browsing /pol/ the other day
>>
File: 1464020118711.jpg (52 KB, 552x692) Image search: [Google]
1464020118711.jpg
52 KB, 552x692
>>79514272

>calling that worthles libcuck scum brother
>>
>>79518952
>"Anything less than being a professor/doctor OR having worked in your field for decades does not give you any sort of edge over a self-educated man"

>this is what people think when they speak on matters of engineering and science

REEEEEEEEEEEE
>>
>>79517261
>islamophobe
What the fuck people actually say this dumb shit in the Phillipines?
>>
>>79524412
Go IT'S FUNNY ISN'T IT on their ass.
>>
File: 789547557923875.jpg (37 KB, 499x400) Image search: [Google]
789547557923875.jpg
37 KB, 499x400
>>79513298
I don't get you people. I have friends who are socialists and some even fucking studied social justice and gender studies and other gay shit in university, and we have political discussions without throwing fits and insulting one another. We usually agree to disagree and keep drinking. If you're smart and articulate with your arguments, they won't be able to throw fits and disagree with you because it will make them look stupid. Politics ain't everything man, judging people by their political ideology isn't healthy and it's a sign of a mental disorder, in my opinion.
>>
>>79524550
>claims there is no objective truth in the world so we can't decide if the EU is bad or not
That's not a dad.
>>
>>79524985
Full on socialists are more civil in discussions than modern liberals. It's a weird world.
>>
>>79514688
>>"The Bible is just as bad"
I hate liberals. In the new testament Jesus made it pretty fucking clear that killing non-believers is wrong.
>>
File: based assad.jpg (17 KB, 460x276) Image search: [Google]
based assad.jpg
17 KB, 460x276
>be me
>be in Economics class
>arguing about abortion
>PS (Socialist Party) supporter girl starts saying how abortion should be on demand and shit
>try to go Ben Shapiro on her and start arguing a baby is a real person, etc.
>she says teen couples should abort their children if they wish, so they're not a burden
>I start talking about responsibility, etc.

FF 20 minutes

>talking about gay adoption in the same class
>arguing with the same girl
>people start chipping in on the argument
>mfw I literally pull up studies that say children in gay households are more likely to be raped, get STDs or fail in school
>girl starts to "reeeeeee" and ARE YOU FUCKING KIDDING ME?
>based friends start backing me up

FF another 20 mins

>talking about the death penalty
>she starts spouting some dumb shit about castrating rapists
>but somehow she thinks the death penalty is unjustifiable
>I start saying how the death penalty is a simple economic problem
>I swear to god her blood pressure spiked
>I say "it's simple: is it more expensive to execute the criminal or to pay for his existence for the rest of his life?"
>guy in the back just says "Exactly"
>bitch starts screaming "YOU CAN'T EQUATE SOMEONE'S LIFE TO NUMBERS"

>mfw I simply look at her and say: "So you really think it's immoral to reduce a criminal's life to a number but it's perfectly fine to do the same thing with an innocent baby?"

Class all goes "ooooooooooooooooohhhhhhhhh"
>whistling
>first time in my life I fucking loved the bantz
>>
File: 1467317469929.jpg (215 KB, 1280x932) Image search: [Google]
1467317469929.jpg
215 KB, 1280x932
>>79513298
>family and extended family literally redpilled, grandfather fought alongside D'Annunzio so it's not that surprising.
>nobody cared about social problems in highschool, never discussed them. Lots of holocaust books were mandatory reading, most people just half assed them to pass the tests. Literally 0 interest.
>took philosophy in uni, never encountered a single SJW. Some communists, junkies etc. to be expected in such environment, but nobody ever talked about concrete social problems. Most of the discussion was on academic problems.
>everybody is white except two transfer students from France who don't even speak Italian so nobody interacts with them.
>joked regularly about negroes with fellow students, nobody batted an eye.
>one known communist apologizes out of the blue to one other guy. I ask one of my friends what he said that caused this apology: "that other guy is a practicing Christian". Turns out the communist casually said "God!" as an interjection and felt the need to apologizes for having breached the third commandment. I didn't even notice it.
>to this day I have not seen a single SJW in real life
I sometimes wish I had someone to argue with.
>>
>>79524769

so sogar 25 % der Stimmen würde keinen Unterschied machen ?

I thought the Bundestag has proportional representation?
>>
>>79524550

>no objective truth in the world so we can't decide if the EU is bad or not

fucking kek, your dad is trolling you m8
>>
>>79525180

Next time you think that remember this:

A man in the desert doesn't wish for sand.
>>
>>79525241
My bad, I didn't think UKIP was that high, I thought they were still in the teens.
Pic related for opinion polls, AFD have 15% but that is an obvious. People are moving away from the CDU and SPD, if you look at the date you can almost guess why
>>
>>79524985

Lemme screencap some of my arguments lol, he was being extremely hostile/calling me a racist right off the bat... and he deleted all of it so I can't show you that unfortunately.
>>
File: Salvini-1.jpg (79 KB, 700x519) Image search: [Google]
Salvini-1.jpg
79 KB, 700x519
>>79525180
Where do you live, senpai? Based Padania?
>>
File: Make Germany Great Again.jpg (42 KB, 619x387) Image search: [Google]
Make Germany Great Again.jpg
42 KB, 619x387
>>79525578

SPD on life support. kek
>>
>>79525578
I meant to say that the 15% is an obvious reaction to the current situation which, if it worsens, could keep progressing because that is a nicely increasing gradient.
>>
>>79517110

Man I'm lucky. My wife literally went to the New School in which students and teachers would address each other as comrades and even she is open to redpill ideology.
>>
>>79525578

In the UK at least opinion polling has become a joke. People are increasingly moving towards the extremes of left and right all across Europe, mostly because they are unhappy with the EU and centrist political establishment in general. Particularly for their gross mishandling of economic policies and the migrant crisis.

Is there no chance the number is actually higher?
>>
>>79523137
Why are they trying so hard to get Turkey into the EU? I don't get it.
>>
>>79513298
>tell my new femishit gf if the wage gap were real only women would have jobs
she shuts the fuck up
>on white privilege, tell her if i lived in china they would have chinese privilege
she shuts the fuck up
>whines about brexit, explain to her kike banking
she shuts the fuck up

i swear god sends me all these retarded liberals because he deems them worth saving
>>
File: Mass Migration.jpg (20 KB, 320x240) Image search: [Google]
Mass Migration.jpg
20 KB, 320x240
>>79513298
All my friends here want BREXIT to succeed and want you guys to vote leave and my whole family thinks the same and so do I. Good on you Brits for taking the first step towards uncucking yourselfs.
>>
>>79525714
As a dirty and unwanted western foreigner that offers no diversity, increases average IQ and has not commited a criminal offence, I am not allowed to vote in the general elections, only the local ones that make no difference. I should imagine, when all these rapeugees get their ID cards, they can. GG AFD
>>
>>79523583
yeah but this was a really damn important connection, as I am going to have to start looking for work after I complete my law education.
>>
>>79525727
>>79525970

Ah okay. So not a chance it could suddenly jump higher to reveal true feelings?
>>
File: wtf?.jpg (4 KB, 251x251) Image search: [Google]
wtf?.jpg
4 KB, 251x251
I fucking hate arguing with these sjw's, they are legit cancer
>I was arguing with a religious studies professor, who is an atheist that sucks Islam's fat cock bcuz muh oppression
>I bring up that Islam is a barbaric religion, that does nothing but condone violence and the like with it, and that as a Muslim you are allowed to lie if it's for the good of Islam
>Liberal cuck professor shouts me down as intolerant and hateful.
>mfw that cuck professor calls himself an honourary jew.....
>>
>>79525990
My dick has never been so confused about what it wants before in my life...
>>
>>79525666
Yeah although not in the area normally associated with the Lega/right. In fact, my city (Turin) was for many years considered a "communist capital" due to the amount of worker-class (FIAT is here) and ex-partisans that lived nearby.
Now the tide has turned as the leftist party lost the local elections a few weeks ago.
>>
wont be long before my mexican parents finally get fed up with me and my MAGA hat and i'll have to btfo them with some economics. so far theyre just name-calling him and said if mexican parents get deported there will be lots of poor little orphans. i have to attend 10 job interviews before catching a break and they still think a wall is a bad idea. they even have the audacity to tell me to quit any job that works you to the bone. well fuck if borders stay open ill have no choice but to work like a 3rd worlder
>>
File: 0709083ffdb3499052807385037d31e5.jpg (819 KB, 2700x1861) Image search: [Google]
0709083ffdb3499052807385037d31e5.jpg
819 KB, 2700x1861
>>79526168
The saddest part is these delusional SJW fucks actually think they're doing good for the world. It funny as hell that most of them are from Tumblr and most of the people on Tumblr have some form of autism. That says a lot about SJW's doesn't it.
>>
>>79525714

You can use the same on me except for 3 things:

1. I'm eastern european
2. I already gained the german citizenship
3. I will vote AfD

Just look at the results of Freiburg. Bout 30% who voted AfD were people with migrant background.

Are you from an EU country? If yes, why don't you apply for citizenship? You can keep both.
>>
Fuck wrong quote.

>>79525995

>>79526426
>>
File: 1.png (64 KB, 442x240) Image search: [Google]
1.png
64 KB, 442x240
>>79524985
>>79525621

Aight, here was the first chunk of my argument, posting the rest would be too tedious and it's too bad the scotcuck deleted his responses. You can judge for me whether I was sperging or not but I really don't think I was.

1/5
>>
File: 2.png (129 KB, 416x562) Image search: [Google]
2.png
129 KB, 416x562
>>79526515

2/5
>>
>>79526136
I'm not sure.

Merkel has stated that she will not step down. She is claiming that this mess with the Brexit is her biggest task yet and it would be absurd to turn her back on it. She will be heading up the CDU campaign. This is good for us. People are not happy with her because of this immigrant crisis (although we are refrained from calling it a crisis because apparently it is not a problem). This means CDU popularity will go down.

People are reluctant to vote SPD. They share similar values and because of the coalition with CDU previously, people don't trust them as a good alternative. This is the problem. These two parties dominate the votes, just like conservatives and labour in Britain. Other smaller parties don't get enough traction. Some will vote for them, but it will only decrease the CDU and SPD numbers, but the ration will still be in a winning position.
AFD is creeping up. Just like the leave vote on Brexit, it is something that many people will vote for, but not openly admit, so it is hard to tell.
It is probably too late for a change before the next general election unless there are some high publicity happenings.
>>
File: 3.png (124 KB, 407x557) Image search: [Google]
3.png
124 KB, 407x557
>>79526515
>>79526546

3/5
>>
>>79526515
>>79526546
>>79526589

4/5
>>
>>79526426
I'm a brit bong.
Not sure about citizenship because if there is a chance for an Anglo union, I could escape with my family and live somewhere in the anglosphere
>>
File: 5.png (128 KB, 416x572) Image search: [Google]
5.png
128 KB, 416x572
>>79526515
>>79526546
>>79526589
>>79526622

5/5

Keep in mind that all he's saying this entire time is that leave campaign lied, Farage is a lying racist hypocrite and I'm also probably racist.
>>
Just talked with my dad (liberal)
He told me he slowly starts agreeing with some of the PEGIDA people.
>ITS HABBEDING
>>
>>79516585
who dumped who
>>
>>79513298
Yesterday after work:
>Guys standing around in parking lot talking about Trump
>Tell them I understand the desire to put America first but we have no way to feasibly control the border
>Explain why "muh wall," is just a meme
>Explain why deporting 30million+ people is a meme
>Explain how the white families who want to remain in a "white," country have only to make more kids if they are so interested in demographics
>Tell them I support all people prospering and remind them that their starting point was far ahead of the average immigrant's
>Two guys get ass blasted and walk away
>Three more nod along
>One asks a few questions about the economy and our industry in particular
>Talk shop for a while
>End up with everyone left agreeing that Trump doesn't really stand for anything realistic
>Everyone says they're going to sit the election out, maybe hold their nose and vote democrat

Pretty good day.
>>
File: 1467462162238.jpg (110 KB, 718x628) Image search: [Google]
1467462162238.jpg
110 KB, 718x628
>>79525990
Got you Dutchbro
#NEXIT
>>
>>79515407
I retweeted and liked, let's troll this bitch
>>
>>79526671

All of the EU members are allowed to keep their citizenship if they apply for a german one.

https://www.gov.uk/dual-citizenship

https://de.wikipedia.org/wiki/Staatsb%C3%BCrgerschaft#Mehrfache_Staatsb.C3.BCrgerschaft
>>
File: 1409333510048.jpg (146 KB, 654x539) Image search: [Google]
1409333510048.jpg
146 KB, 654x539
>>79524168
Neither of those.

If you have a degree, come to America. We will be safe when the Islamic Deluge of Europe occurs.

Also politics are far less cucked over here. Even here in the People's Republic of Austin, one of the most leftist/cuck places in America, roughly half the people I meet would be considered far right by European standards (ie. gun-owning, hates immigrants, hats the government, etc). Ditto for an area that is actually conservative.
>>
>>79518605
Dump and you'll meet one with the same views mate
>>
File: 1455773446571.jpg (123 KB, 537x536) Image search: [Google]
1455773446571.jpg
123 KB, 537x536
>>79513298
i've pretty much hammered my own father into a corner about my position on trump.

his only lines now, after disproving everything he's said against trump, are "i just have a bad feeling about him and i could never be supportive", which i then hold up against his years of teaching me to base my opinions on fact, and show him the hypocrisy of his stance.

he then gets exasperated and wants to talk about other shit.

why did nobody warn me about how fucking bad it makes me feel inside to defy, contradict and expose the man who raised me and instilled strong values in me, shaping me to be the person i am today?

i don't even fucking like trump, i don't even really care about the US elections, i just see him as the best of a bad situation, and adding it to the multiple other issues i now contradict my father on...

i feel i've won a pyrrhic victory that can only lead to further disappointment.
>>
File: bait-lowquality.jpg (7 KB, 224x225) Image search: [Google]
bait-lowquality.jpg
7 KB, 224x225
>>79526717
>>
>>79526980

>>79526671

So by the looks of it you are a bit late. Dunno if they will let you have dual citizenship after brexit. but either way good luck m8
>>
>>79526717
>Explain why deporting 30million+ people is a meme
Are you denying the holocaust?
>>
>>79527107
Possible, but until article 50 is handed in, nothing has changed.
I have been here for over 6 years and I have been married for over 2 years to a German native. I already have Daueraufenthaltsrecht, even if I don't get citizenship, I don't think I will be deported, unless there is mega butthurt
>>
>>79517261
I'm proud of you and your friends for sharing the red pill
>>
File: image.png (21 KB, 357x313) Image search: [Google]
image.png
21 KB, 357x313
Everytime I argue politics with my family they always end the conversation when I present irrefutable facts and they angrily say "I don't want to discuss politics"

I don't know how to break through the cognitive dissonance.
>>
>>79526305
>hes gotten a job interview
Lucky, Ive gone in person to just about every hiring store around here,I dont know if its because of my aspergers or what but I cant even get a phone call. My only solace is that Penn State practically lines up jobs for you when you finish their engineering program and I went to community college the first 2 years.
>>
>>79527371
>having a temper tantrum when they see hard facts that oppose their ideas

Your family are Leftists aren't they ?
>>
>>79524325
lmao

good work

there is no overdosing of the redpill.
>>
>>79517193
Just suggest that when they break away they accept all the immigrants they want. Remind them that division gives them less of a voice, and more than that less money.

I have no clue what Scots are thinking breaking away from the UK when there are so few jobs and opportunities without good relations with England and Wales. Like, what does Scotland have? Oil? They barely have banking, no tech, no manufacturing. It's tourism, oil, and a little financial. Talk about cutting off your nose to spite your face.
>>
>>79513298
>Back at home for vacations
>Be casually talking with mom while going on a jog
>Mfw it takes me less than 5 minutes to convince her that the Jews deserved what they got during WWII (Didn't attempt to call on the Holohoax) and that whatever Hitler did, he did out of nationalism and not racism.
>>
>>79528039

Italians seem less cucked than the rest of Europe, is that true? I think I read that like 78% of Italians consider immigration a "big problem" and less than 30% favour remaining in the EU.
>>
>>79527646
Holy shit, I forgot about this as I was reading the others, then when I read the first part, all I thought was "what a faggot" then I remembered that it was me talking.
>>
>>79519256
>teacher shitposted you irl
"Oh shit i am now a #Trumpet" lol
>>
>>79513298
>I guess it's just the way I am... you say something bad about me, I don't care, say something mean about Farage? It's beatdown time

wow cool "beatdown" dude
>>
>>79528583

>burger doesn't get a joke

shhh it's okay
>>
>>79528241
>http://munafo.blogautore.espresso.repubblica.it/2015/06/03/gli-italiani-sono-i-piu-razzisti-deuropa-primi-per-odio-contro-i-rom-i-musulmani-e-gli-ebrei/comment-page-5/
>Italians most racist in Europe. First place for hate against Roma, Muslims and Jews
>Image says: We don't want you gypsy shit. Similar graffiti can be seen in pretty much every city.
>>
called nelson mandela a terrorist in class once. dead silence. then the prof changed the subject

lel
>>
>>79528241
Peruvian here, but been in Bologna for 3 years insofar. The people I've talked to often do express uncucked thoughts, but most of the student base at the university is lost for good, too many commies outside of the science departments, and a couple filo-commies in it.
>>
>be me
>my brother is going to eat out with some of his friends
>go too cuz my mom's cookings suck
>in the street
>we pass by some gypsies singing and dancing in the streets
>say "fucking gypsies, pay your taxes"
>girl in the group hears it
>turns to my brother and says "he's one of us :O"
>start talking about jews, muzzies and niggers
>she shows me like 3 Nazi propaganda videos
>>
>>79517110
My wife's son just came out as bi-sexual too
>>
>>79529024
>talking with my science freak friend
>say "have you ever thought how there's no reason for evolution to have affected all different races the same"
>he asks "what do you mean?"
>"all races lived in different environments, nothing says that, in average, 1 race didn't need to smarter to survive just like some needed to be faster, stronger, squint-eyed, more pigmented to survive"
>"yeah but that's common knowledge, people just don't wanna admit it cuz they feel bad"

>talking to friend who likes geopolitics
>start talking about Islam
>he says we should ban Islam from Europe cuz it's the enemy of cultural diversity
>also says that he's against mass immigration cuz it either causes to have subcultures or just a mix of cultures, destroying our individuality

>talking to normie friends (chads and all of that) about Nazism
>they say if Nazism is illegal so should Communism for killing even more people
>also say Capitalism may have its' flaws but it also gave humanity a lot of good things, which anti-capitalist people also use
>>
File: feelsgoodman.jpg (22 KB, 533x477) Image search: [Google]
feelsgoodman.jpg
22 KB, 533x477
>>79529126
>tfw all my friends are redpilled cuz they haven't been brainwashed by uni yet
>>
File: image.jpg (95 KB, 552x871) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
95 KB, 552x871
>>79514688
Im a young Scottish Brexit voter. Feelsbadman
>>
File: STEM.png (305 KB, 599x468) Image search: [Google]
STEM.png
305 KB, 599x468
>>79529244
>uni
Let me fix that for you

Expensive day care centers for SJW's
>>
>>79515549
>Edinburgh fag here
You mix in shit circles, most I know are leavers.
>>
>>79528011
There is if you support Hezbollah

All things being fair, Assad is an optometrist who happened to be Syria's dictator. He's balancing a lot of spinning plates. He initially had to worry about defections and western antagonism against his government, then Daesh arose (which he helped along by releasing a shit load of extremist prisoners) and basically took on a life of its own. Assad is based because he's smart and secular, but ultimately he's a tin pot dictator trying to plug the holes in the dam. Nothing more nothing less.

Hezbollah is straight Shiite trash. They helped fuck Lebannon which used to be a cool country.
>>
>>79529354
it's how something which used to be seen as prestigious is now a fucking a joke
>>
>>79529702
*it's sad
>>
>>79528642
He doesn't represent all of us.

I got the joke
>>
>>79529354
I was excited when I learned that there would be a speaker every day at my college. Then I realized that all of them were shit. ALL OF THEM.
>>
>>79529244
>all my friends are redpilled because none of them have had an education

makes sense
>>
>>79529652
Sounds like you might have given him the black pill by mistake.
>>
>>79529842
they are 18, never failed a year, studying science and going to Uni next year

not sure how that's being uneducated, the science freak 1 had like 19/20 in both maths and physics
>>
>>79529836
I had the radio DJ who was portrayed by Robin Williams in "Good Morning Vietnam" Adrian Cronauer come and speak at my university. Total bad ass. As were the Viet nam vets who came and listened to his speech. Q&A at the end was really interesting. A lot of Nam vets are pissed at the Johnson and Nixon admins for crumbling to hippies and leftists. The war was won in '68
>>
File: image.jpg (100 KB, 637x640) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
100 KB, 637x640
>>79529702
I was in class the other day, and this kid has his bare feet Inclined on another chair so everybody could see his toes.

Why do I even pay money for this shit? I'm literally in a room full of brain-dead, virtue-signaling yuppies who deserve the rope.
>>
>>79517110
Get prepped to be able to drop her at a moment's notice. I get the purpose of making sure you get your dick wet, but you need to have an escape plan.
>>
>>79530369
>stain

Wrong universe, bub.
>>
>>79529986
Or he was an easily swayed absolutist. My question is how did he get the job?
>>
>>79530369
Barenstein Bears
>>
>>79525180
Supporti la secessione della padania?
>>
>>79524915
its extremely easy to educate yourself to the level of a university undergraduate. to claim any sort of expertise from doing so is downright laughable.
>>
>>79525154
based moortugal
>>
>>79517110
Bro. You need to redpill her fast. Don't break up with her as you'll only fuel her man hatred sadly.
>>
>>79520823
apologizing isn't cuck if you do it right. being/feeling sorry something hurt someone is different than taking back what you meant. Stand strong on the latter.
>>
>>79517110
Just dump her,
>>
>>79513298
>friend of a friend posts petition on facebook
>petition is for all the sponsors of the rnc to stop sponsoring the rnc
>because trump is a racist
>and trumps end should not be allowed
>there was a 15 yo girl who was sexually assaulted and pepper sprayed at one of his rallies
>and Michelle fields was assaulted!
>She's an assistant professor of psychology at the state college in town
>she also draws furry porn on the side for extra cash but doesn't report it
>Is on benefits
>comment how I don't support the petition because both of those things were proven false
>link video evidence and pics
>"well even so, you still have to admit he's racist, sexist, and dangerous to the country!"
>I will when someone provides legit evidence but so far all I see are desperate lies making your "arguments" nothing but buzzwords.
>proceeds to link me click bait from buzzfeed, huffpo, and the guardian
>all things like "22 racist things trump said" or "30 years ago his dad was racist so he is too."
>I reply with, "wow that's a lot of click bait. Thanks for providing some sources I'll look through them."
>hopefully they aren't complete lies from a biased source like the examples in your petition.
>bam! Unfriended, blocked and called racist behind my back to my mutual friend

I had never been unfriended for such stupid shit before and I had never encountered such pettiness. W/e our mutual friend is for Bernie but at least I can have a conversation about it and we can agree to respect each other's opinions.
>>
>>79529126
i dont understand your green text about evolution and race. the english is all fucked up.
>>
>>79531597
Technically he is wrong about the death penalty thing, court costs & such end up costing more than the jailee rotting in jail.
>>
File: 1437406205177.jpg (77 KB, 640x636) Image search: [Google]
1437406205177.jpg
77 KB, 640x636
>>79513298
>talking about the American election with friends
>"I don't like Trump, but I hate Hillary even more. If I had to choose between an honest racist and a dishonest criminal to lead the strongest country in the world, I'd choose the honest racist."
>all friends agree
>one friend speak up and says something like "Well, Hillary is basically just another politician. Only difference is she got caught. Better to stick with the evil you know than the evil you don't."
>>
>>79515983
>dw lad just a m8
What did he mean by this?
>>
>>79532411
how much do bullets cost? 30 cents or so a pop?

hell, I'm not even saying we go this far but the far left Maoists would bill your family for the single bullet.
>>
>>79532540
ayy nigga its good, just a homie
>>
File: 1467050377002.jpg (194 KB, 500x455) Image search: [Google]
1467050377002.jpg
194 KB, 500x455
>>79532531
I'm sorry for your loss of that one friend.
>>
This happened just last night.

>Get in touch with friend after not talking to them for years
>They're liberal (yes I've considered dropping all contact but I'm at least acting civil with them)
>Talk to them about political views and I bring up that bakery refusing to make a cake for a gay couple
>They say the bakery deserved it because bigots are the devil
>"intolerance makes you a piece of shit"
>"And no not tolerating intolerance isn't hypocrisy"
>"That's a straw man if I've ever heard one"

I don't get why intolerance is the major sin in the religion of Liberaism.
>>
>>79519041
You sir are a credit to your country. Keep on brother!
>>
>>79532885
Even worse, he thinks Brexit was a huge mistake and legitimately thinks Britain will never recover.
>>
>>79519041
Right on German bro. It's about time the west manned up and resisted it's own destruction.
>>
>>79515549
I live in Edinburgh and voted leave friend
>>
>>79533984
The funny thing is Britain already has it took only a few days for the economy to go back to normal and it won't affect trade at all when everyone else leaves the EU aswell and it'd be nuts for other countries to cut off Trade withe UK anyway they'd loose money and now that the Pound has gone down UK exports will go up and ontop of all this once they finally tear down the red tape the EU has made they can cut off the welfare and free housing to the migrants and actually help the British people instead.
>>
>>79534312
He thinks the EU is a good idea, though, and doesn't see why any other country might want to leave it. He thinks that the vote to leave only went through because of elderly racists.
>>
>>79524168
if it's really that simple, do the obvious thing: move to turkey, learn some basic Arabic, and come back in on the next boat yourself.

Answer is literally staring you in the face, anon.
>>
File: 1467130670354.jpg (70 KB, 933x720) Image search: [Google]
1467130670354.jpg
70 KB, 933x720
>>79534521
The funny thing is that everyone on the right seems to be able to listen to opposing views and act civil but everyone on the Left jumps up and down screaming like a child when they hear anything that challenges them.

The left just don't want to listen to reason all their arguments are emotional reactions to the first thing they see or hear and they don't think things through before coming to a conclusion.
>>
File: 1373463128936.jpg (56 KB, 656x591) Image search: [Google]
1373463128936.jpg
56 KB, 656x591
>>79535472
I guess you could say the left are never right.
>>
>>79513298
>A facebook group chat is debating whether or not German men failed to protect their German women at Cologne
>Cuck starts whining about how women shouldn't have to be protected, basically equating westerners with Muslims in how they see women
>I and a couple of others explain to him why he's being retarded
>He doubles down and talks about how we're just like Muslims who think they own women

These people are fucking retarded.
>>
>>79517301
>systemic racism
>Barrack Obama in his second term in a white majority country

I will never understand people like your sister
>>
>>79524412
>"Now i have to explain to my mates around europe that i'm not racist"
>"What, you disagree with the way this political entity operates? You must be RACIST!"

I fucking hate bremain-damaged liberals
>>
>>79524915
>>79524915
He's right though

I have a degree in Medical Science and I'd bet my student loan there are nerds out there who know more about it than I do despite having never set foot inside a university

My University spent fucking ages drilling into us that we were supposed to be self-educating there anyway, the function of a degree is just to be certificate proof that you've educated yourself to a certain standard

I accomplished that by half assing my lectures and doing no self-education whatsoever, so I'm sure there are people who could waltz in and get degrees just from things they've learned online and from textbooks
>>
>>79517261
"Normie friend"
"Unironic"
Mate is your friend Australian?
>>
>>79535472
any article on that pic?
>>
>>79514953
Scot here.
The Yes voters are turning on a dime, all the muh freedom, sovereignty etc that was hurled about during the UK referendum has went out the window and everyone is now desperate to be joined to the EU...for some reason.
>>
>>79533984
As hard as it is to believe to help the Brits out I've been buying British made products to help them give the finger to Germany. It's the least I can do for them uncucking themselves.
>>
>>79519704
I don't know how it is in America, but in my country, as long as you're not actively trying to convince students to vote like you/believe the same things as you, you can't be at fault; you're just stating a fact
>>
My innocent sister who never cared about politics is redpilled on Islam and third world immigration as Muslim immigrants constantly catcall her and tries to get close to her. She's even gonna start self defence clases to protect herself.

It's got to the point where she has her finger ready to call the police whenever a gang of immigrants are on the other side of the street because they always shout at her and try to intimidate her.
>>
>>79542242
You should be proud. My sister makes the far-left seem right wing...
>>
File: eu.png (746 KB, 1792x818) Image search: [Google]
eu.png
746 KB, 1792x818
This was my facebait, many lols were had.
>>
>>79536891
top kek
>>
>>79541501
Nah that's just a Scottish wet dream. When you finally come round from your Buckfast coma you'll realise you've actually pissed yourself.
Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 72

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.