[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>have a couple homes that need inspections done on a saturday
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2
File: 1465996678696.jpg (29 KB, 400x388) Image search: [Google]
1465996678696.jpg
29 KB, 400x388
>have a couple homes that need inspections done on a saturday
>fml.jpeg
>get up at 5am
>drink my coffee and get ready
>get in work truck and head out
>realize I still have not grabbed breakfast and need gas I pull into a circle K in the city
>walk in
>Nigress #1 and #2 behind counter loud as fuck and shrieking about some B.E.T shit
>annoyed but grab redbull and banana with boiled egg for breakfast anyway
>go to counter
>Nigress #1 is so fucking dumb she is still trying to figure out whether she needs dimes or nickels for her register
>I kindly tell her "if you have no nickels then you should get nickels"
>HOOOOLLLLL UP WHITE BOY
>YOU MAKIN ME FEEL KINDA STOOPID WTF DO YOU MEAN I'M OUTTA NICKELS NIGGAH?
>"look I just want to get my brea-"
>NAHHHHH CRACKA YOU GUN INSULT MUH THOUGHTS N SHEIT NOW U THINK U DESERVE SERVICE? RACIST WHITE CRACKA BITCH LEAVE
>"woahhhh where is your manag-"
>immediately nigress#2 pops up
>I'M DA MANAGER FUCKBOI NOW LEAVE BEFORE I GET DA COPS IN HERE
>rage.gif
>wearing work uniform so can't check these nigs atm
>start to leave and then nigs start celebrating
>YAAAAHHHH THAT'S HOW WE DO UP IN HERE FEEL ME NAY?
>FUCK WHITE PEOPLE FURREAL THO COM-
>I'm already outside
>in my truck contemplating pulling my ccw out on them

I hate florida
>>
ok
>>
>>79511572
>ok

Have you aussie cucks ever dealt with nigs in the south before? You can't even fathom to understand the anger this shit causes down here
>>
I hope you walked out with your drink and didn't pay.
>>
>>79511660
our abos make your nigs look like enlightened super geniuses
>>
>>79511452
This made my morning, whiteboi ;)
>>
File: 20160702_093533.jpg (4 MB, 5312x2988) Image search: [Google]
20160702_093533.jpg
4 MB, 5312x2988
>>79511747
Yes I fucking did
>>
>>79511452
BET awards was last week, highlight of the show was where nigress mimes instruments and throws $3500 keyboard to the ground tryna be Jimmy Hendrix.
>>
>>79512407
Woooooow exciting
>>
>>79511817
Kek
>>
>>79511452

So let me get this straight. You got yourself a Red Bull, a banana and a boiled egg for breakfast?

God... I feel like vomiting.
>>
>>79511452

This was an outstanding blog, OP. Do you have any screenshots from your Facebook news feed? Maybe some of your friends are having unique and thought-provoking discussions about current events that none of us have encountered before. We could even help you come up with responses to them.
>>
>>79513219
this
>>
>>79511452
Got shit on their doorstep when they are closed or make a mess in the toilet if they're open 24/7. Have them literally clean up your shit.
>>
>>79511452
Anytime stuff like this happens I just knock some stuff on the floor and tell them to clean it up and walk out. Last time it was in Jack in the Box. I just poured my soda all over the floor and table and told them to clean my mess up.
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.