[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Did Istanbul deserve the attacks? >Proof it did >Proof
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2
File: sss.jpg (10 KB, 299x168) Image search: [Google]
sss.jpg
10 KB, 299x168
Did Istanbul deserve the attacks?
>Proof it did
>Proof it didn't
>>
You mean Constantinople?
>>
>>79503855
We must understand one simple thing:
Now, and until the west world abandon the futile hope of a "tolerant Islam" every single terrorist attack is not only deserved, but provoked by the lack of strength and determination.

So let it be, this is probably the best cure for a lot of social diseases.
>>
>>79503855
Did Madrid deserve the 2004 train bombings?
>>
>>79504239
totally yes XD
>>
>>79504239
>A country hitted so many times by terrorism and never terrorized becomes litteraly a coward faggot country.

We deserve another one.
>>
No. Muslims kill other Muslims, I accept that and I don't care. But if you're going to blow up the landscape, do it in your own fucking city. Centuries worth of beautiful east Roman architecture, at risk because one bunch of foreign invaders think they're better than another group of foreign invaders.
>>
File: Etarra de mierda.jpg (16 KB, 225x250) Image search: [Google]
Etarra de mierda.jpg
16 KB, 225x250
>>79504322

In a 1 to 5 scale, to which extent do you relate to this man?
>>
>>79504409
We are literally in the other side of EU, only foreigners that will come are little weak Africans in inflatable boats, they won't bring explosives. I miss when we got euskadi attacks
>>
>>79504622
They did a pretty good job, got some interesting news for a few weeks.
>>
>>79503910
/thread
>>
>>79503855
Well, let's see
>Constantinople still in the hands of mudslimes
They deserve more of the same
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.