[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
A third of British voters
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 169
Thread images: 28
do not think Brexit will happen.

What is going on, Brits? Are the Js stealing your vote?
>>
Hopefully the Brexit will happen so we can get rid of those mongoloids and create a better, stronger Union
>>
>>79502659
when those disgusting anglos ask for fogiveness and try to get back into the EU just DON'T let them back in.

They've made their beds, let them lay down and rot.
>>
>>79502659
>Hopefully the Brexit will happen so we can get rid of those mongoloids and create a better, stronger Union

Form Slovenia.

You can't make it up.
>>
>>79502659
>Hopefully the Brexit will happen so we can get rid of those mongoloids and create a better, stronger Union
Yes, this is true too. That is why I am so worried that the Brits don't leave, respectively I am really worried they will not leave fast... or even try to negotiate a comprehensive trade deal and access to the single market.
>>
>>79502837
Based Aussie. Good advice, we won't let them in or we'll let them in under such condition that will give them less power in the Union than Italy has. They will be Germany&France's bitch forever. They'll be the butler, bringing tea to the table where the grown ups are discussing business.
>>
>>79503013
Can you all ask for a referendum to kick UK out of the EU?
Brexit in this limbo-land probably hurts your currency and stocks more than being clearly in or out.
>>
>>79503194
>Can you all ask for a referendum to kick UK out of the EU?
You mean an all-European referendum? That has never been done.
>>
I think its funny that britfags on here are still proud on what they did. They arz digging their own grave while laughing at it. Any point of criticism gets thrown off as a shill or bait, but britbongs its the truth. You cucked and fucked yourself on this one, nobody else is gonne feel this as much as you will.

'We will overcome' yeah sure, ofcourse you will, but how and what will be the outcome? I can tell you, the outcome won't be benificial for england at all.

And indeed, in is in and out is out, no coming back now britbongs. Enjoy the collapse of your economy, have a laugh with it and try to brush it off when you are living in a cardboard box under a bridge next to ahmed and yussef.

Godspeed you autistic fucks.
>>
>>79502886
Says the country that's about to become the new Romania of Europe.
>>
File: 1465881573390.jpg (943 KB, 1600x1968) Image search: [Google]
1465881573390.jpg
943 KB, 1600x1968
>>79502837
Calm it Ozcuck. You're just mad cause you'll nver be as based as your dad and your older sibling.
>>
>>79503361
It would literally be the first and last time the EU voted on an EU action.
>>
It's nihilism. We're so used to the country being fucked we don't expect anything to go right
>>
>>79502379
I hope they leave and wreck the union. it might give us a chance to scrap free movement of people as well.
>>
Brits, can you spot it in pic related?
>>
File: Brexit.jpg (56 KB, 680x381) Image search: [Google]
Brexit.jpg
56 KB, 680x381
>>79502379

What a joke British democracy is turning out to be. If the Remainers don't like it then fuck off over to the Eurozone continent and stay over there. You don't have to stay in the UK. Respect the Brexit decision or do one. Fackkk right orff Remainers.
>>
>>79503414
>Wales votes to leave EU
>beats your shitty country 3-1

wew. calm down and grab a mudslime cock to suck
>>
File: image.jpg (74 KB, 1182x966) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
74 KB, 1182x966
I would rather we burned our own country to ashes then have you fucking scummy vultures trying to rape our corpse
>>
>>79503414
See exactly what i mean, ty for confirming. You don't even adress what i'm saying, you just take random things that i don't even give a fuck about, a'd try to make that the reason why i made the post. Literally all britfags do this and you still feel like you're original. I don't give one flying about soccer, so sit your ass down.
>>
>>79503414
>>79503518
>>79503589
Good posts.
>>
>>79503361
Yes the eu doesn't like giving the people a say in anything
>>
It's butthurt remain voters thinking parliament will block it when they won't
>>
>>79502659
>trying more Europe
85% of Swedes, 70% of the Dutch and 60% of the French want no further integration.
>>
File: juncker4_3433672b.jpg (308 KB, 620x387) Image search: [Google]
juncker4_3433672b.jpg
308 KB, 620x387
>>79503884
"an crisis"
>>
>>79503998
Direct democracy is shit.
Most people are stupid.
That's why the EU is good, it's lead by an educated elite that doesn't consult the idiot majority.

Technocracy > Democracy
>>
File: 1467453717923.jpg (66 KB, 800x519) Image search: [Google]
1467453717923.jpg
66 KB, 800x519
Before/during Referendum:
>Everybody supporting Leave
>"YES BRITAIN"
>"FREEDOM FOR EUROPE"
>"WE WANT OUR REFERENDUMS TOO"
>"Praise Are Nige!"

Post-Referendum:
>predictable market instability happens
>yurocucks start gagging for Rapefugee cock
>"Haha get rekt"
>"the £ is down? Lol now ur economy sucks. xDD"

I'm going to enjoy sitting on my cosy island as Europe burns after waves and waves of "refugees". I don't mind being 10% poorer it means I keep my national identify. We're still going to be wealthier on average than the majority of Europeans. Why do you not want the EU to finish? It's going to destroy nation states and override your national sovereignty completely soon.
>>
>>79503933
>good
Fuck you faggots are brainwashed, the EU is a corrupt commie peace of shit and you know it, enjoy your rapefugees and increasing cost of membership.
>>
>>79504241
Average anti-democratic eurocuck everyone
>>
>>79504293
>cost of membership
it costs more to be out from it as you're experiencing now?
>enjoy your rapefugees
I agree the refugee crisis was grossly mishandled and was a EU catastrophe... but 1 mistake is not reason to quit the whole project. We need to learn from the mistake and create a more reasonable immigration policy?
>the EU is a corrupt
Because nation-state politics is never corrupt right? Local politicians are always honest and always have your best interest in mind!
>commie
Depends what that means... if it means international cooperation and egalitarianism, I'm all for it.
>>
>>79504244
This.
>>
>>79504244
Before/during Referendum:

>anti-EU shills spamming propaganda that appeals to uneducated voters

Post-Referendum:

>normal people telling you that you got played
>>
>>79504480
>learn from the mistake
The EU never learns and refuses to reform. Their solution to every EU fuck up is more Europe.
And you can't talk shit about corruption if you openly admit (>>79504241) to being an anti-democratic faggot. Go live in technocratic North Korea why don't you?
>>
>>79504244
This is called "falling for a meme".
Brexit was a meme. You were not supposed to actually do it.
You are absolute madmen, it's fun and amusing but you'll have to pay a price for it.
>>
>>79504537
The uneducated thing is a meme, the split is really just an age group split. The difference being the people 45+ mainly didn't go to uni and just got jobs whilst every under 40 has a degree in interpretive dance basket weaving or some similar shit.

>>79504695
It is better to be poor and free than accept 30 pieces of silver and lose your freedom.
>>
>>79504244
You don't even realize that Europe is already saying that free moveme't of people is 'escesary to have acces to the internal market.

YOU WILL STILL HAVE TO LET YUSSEF AND AHMED IN IF YOU EVEN WANT AN ECONOMY AT ALL

This shows how uneducated britbongs are irl. They don't even know half of the shit thats going on around a'd about them xd

Lately /pol has become a giants cringe compilation with all these pathetic brits tryong to protect it xd

I NEVER WANT OFF THIS RIDE, THIS IS MAGNIFICENT
>>
>>79504537
You shills sure are salty. It's been over a week, get over it.
>>
Much respect to the UK for actually having a democracy and not going down the road of extinction like increasingly tanned north Americans, french and nazis.
>>
File: 1466747309158.png (64 KB, 1437x385) Image search: [Google]
1466747309158.png
64 KB, 1437x385
>>79504807
>The uneducated thing is a meme

Are you sure, nigger?
>>
File: 1466947928829.png (392 KB, 832x832) Image search: [Google]
1466947928829.png
392 KB, 832x832
>>79504537
The economy wasn't my biggest concern. I would've voted remain if it was. Short to medium term instability is worth sovereignty and hopefully the end of this ridiculous protectionist supranational entity we call the EU.

On a side note, I've made money from this mess. Chaos is a ladder, etc.
>>
>>79504002
This.
>>
>>79504695
>The Slovenian that spams out pro-EU shill content every morning at 06:00 for the past 9 days on /brit/ does the same on /pol/

Well spank my arse and call me Susan.
>>
>>79504847
>>
Explain how America has access to the single market but has no free movement of labour between the EU and the US.

>EU shill detected
>>
>>79504847
I see nees reports that Belgium is a failed state and every single Muslim you take in just makes your country more Islamic, rather than the Muslims becoming more Belgian. Your whites will flee to the UK with their money and you will become a European Detroit.
>>
>>79504895
Again, 80% of people with degrees are young, since only 10% of people went to uni 40 years ago.
Now fucking everyone goes to uni to do some shitty art degree at an ex-polytechnic shit tier uni.

Correlation is not causation.
>>
>>79502659
topkek
Your gibs will stop soon, Slovenia.
There really is nothing more degenerate than mass-yuropoor niggers like Eastern Europeans.
>>
>>79503930
Clearly you're a newfag
>>
>>79504847
>inb4 we just don't bother implementing article 50
>"PLEASE LEAVE"
>"Yeah in a bit lad"
>>
>>79504971
Don't forget south Korea. They have free trade with the EU.
>>
>>79504912
>The economy wasn't my biggest concern.

It will be soon.
>>
>>79503013
what is this "single market"? Your products are still being sold to each country. Is it related to tax liabilities?
>>
Reminder Brits, the only allies we have on this board are the the Anglos. They are the only ones who are consistently supporting brexit.

In 5 years after the EU is declining harder than it is, show no pity to the Germans.
>>
>>79504807
>It is better to be poor and free than accept 30 pieces of silver and lose your freedom.
Disagree. I'd rather give up a little freedom in exchange for comfort & wealth.
>>
>>79505172
kek, no it won't.
Our country is the 5th largest economy in the world.
We're the financial capital of the world.
>>
Austria presidential candidate says that if turkey joins, Austria leaves.

Kek
>>
>>79505211
No tariffs and similar regulation between EU member states + Switzerland and Norway.
>>
>>79504895
Did you even read his post you stupid fucking leaf. Of my entire social circle I'm the only person who went for something other than music/other bullshit arts and got an engineering degree
>>
>>79504971
Every trade arrangement is unique. You can not have the same as america or south lprea or whoever the fuck. Don't you see it? The eu wont be giving you any predents. They are going to enforce this on you so that they set an example for the rest of europe.

Read up on it you retarded fuck.
And yet again you confirmed the stereotype, any piece of i fo that goes against your primal intuition is brushed off as a shill.

Britbongs are so fucking low, my god i love playing with you.
>>
>>79505250
And when you run out of freedom to trade for money, you are just a poor slave.
>>
>>79505211
>Is it related to tax liabilities?

The single market is the sum of regulations which allow to kill off non-tariff barriers for goods and services and capital and people.

A bit like in the US where you have a unified single market which e.g. Canada and Mexico are not part of, so a Mexican bank can e.g. not freely do business in the US, unless it buys a US bank or founds a US banks and is then subject to full regulations in the US and also locates all its staff for US business to the US.
>>
>>79505255
It's 6th now m8
>>
File: 1467132257110.png (322 KB, 580x412) Image search: [Google]
1467132257110.png
322 KB, 580x412
>>79502379
We know your games, you alien harboring sausages.
>>
>>79505250
>I'd rather give up a little freedom in exchange for comfort & wealth.

"Those who would give up essential Liberty, to purchase a little temporary Safety, deserve neither Liberty nor Safety."

This applies, just replace safety with wealth. Not to mention the EU only benefits the top people anyway, since we joined the bottom 50% have only gotten poorer.
>>
Coincidentally a third of people also voted remain. They are just in denial.
>>
>>79505345
They are one of the largest economies in the world. They will get theor free trade agreement and all the EU can do is drag their feet.
>>
>>79504480
The eu doesn't learn from its mistakes the arrogance of its leaders knows no bounds they continue to erode countries freedoms and economies until there's nothing left, the Eu is a fucking failure we are better outside of it so we can profit from its inevitable collapse.
>>
>>79504971
>Explain how America has access to the single market
America does not have access to the single market. American banks e.g. need to have all their staff and operations required for EU business in an EU country, which is currently London, and needs a bank in the EU which is regulated by EU regulators (the ECB for larger banks) and can be sanctioned by the ECB.
>>
>>79505232
>In 5 years after the EU is declining harder than it is, show no pity to the Germans.
Likewise, britbong. We will love to watch you burn.
>>
Its the economy stupid.

Scotland has all the oil. If they threaten to leave Brexit will not happen.
>>
>>79504847
Do you really think German car manufacturers (for example) are going to want to stop exporting their product to the UK because we have decided to limit who can enter the country?

Money is what it's all going to boil down to. Merkel & Co can say what they want but at the end of the day European based corporations are going to want to continue to sell their goods here.

A trade agreement is beneficial to all of us. A political union is not. It has created friction between and inside member states due to things like the migrant crisis and the failing Euro currency.

Ok the UK markets have reacted badly over the last few days due to uncertainty. Does this affect me on a personal level? No. Is the currency being devalued a completely bad thing? No. Are the markets going to keep dropping? No.

It won't be long before there's are more exits from the catastrophe of the EU, the ride has only just begun.
>>
>>79505440
Remember how back in the 80s and 90s every single British company went bankrupt because they couldn't compete with their more liberal Asian competitors?
>>
>>79505593
>Scotland has all the oil
And a worse budget deficit than Greece.
Scotland independent would literally be Greece 2.0 except worse.
>>
>>79505659
Remember how every British company moved to the Eurozone and the UK economy died when we kept the pound over the Euro in 2001.
Oh wait
>>
>>79505345
A lot of German jobs depend on UK imports, and you really thought your non-country was going to have a say in the matter.

The trade deal doesn't even need to happen for the UK, as the EU (Germany) needs us more than we need them for trade.
>>
>>79505500
Lol. Thanks for tanking the only thing good you had going over the US.

I mean shit, you think the states like propping up Mississippi? No but we still do it.

The EU was a good thing and you let some fucked up mid life crisis tank your economy.
>>
>>79505232
Remember the Germans and a lot of other Europeans have been taught from a very early age the EU is absolutely perfect and the savior of the world and nationalism is evil and wrong.
>>
>>79505818
>Eurocucks want this dystopian shit
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QjaXwkUpDtg
>>
>>79503194
KeK, Its the southern europeans in massive debt and the leeches of eastern europe screwing the currency. Plus one of the biggest eu funding countries leaving.
>>
>>79505530
http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-politics-eu-referendum-36270203

>Any countries that are not subject to trade sanctions can trade with members of the single market, as Boris Johnson said.
But there is a big difference between being able to trade with the single market and being a member of it. For instance, the United States sells into the single market but there are no common safety standards for goods such as fridges or cars and tariffs and quotas may be imposed on its products.
>>
>>79505648
You do not understand how government works.

She can and will drive the.price up so stupidly high they will shift markets.

The UK is fucked if it actually leaves.
>>
>>79505659
Canada won't be a country soon. The UK will.
>>
>>79505593
Scottish oil is disappearing fast m8
>>
>>79505966
Ah yes, Merkel will purposely crash the German economy and cause job losses right before an election.
>American education
>>
>>79505902
thats quite manipulating
>>
>>79505983
Gratz. Have a cookie.
>>
>>79503414
What's wrong? U mad u can't steal our bennies anymore froggie?
>>
>>79504895
In my experience it's pussy nu-males and women with useless degrees in like fucking art or nursing voted remain while stronger more independent men with actual jobs voted leave.
>>
>>79506120
The people at the top of the EU have always wanted their little wanky fantasy to compete with the USA though
>>
>>79505798
What are you even whinging about?

>tanking economy meme
No
>>
>>79506132
What type of tanned Canadian are you? Out of interest.
>>
>>79506136
Ok, do you have any more "experience" you would like to share with us?
>>
>>79506228
y which is necessary I dont want my grandchildren to speak chinese or indian.

but noone will ask you to pledge allegiance to a fucking eu flag
>>
>>79505417
Lad it depends on the exchange rate.
If we hit €1.21 we're #5 again. All depends lad
>>
>>79506480
You are german. You won't have children. Your replacements will speak Arabic or Turkish. Good job.
>>
>>79505648
Lele you have nothing that germany or the entire union can't get somewhere else. You are an island, you need import more than we need ypur beers and cars. Pound will drop, import will get more expensive, no more open borders means even more taxes and payments on import. Import is expensive so it will decline.

You've got your reasoning all wrong. Do you really thing an economical greatpower like germany can't handle it without you? What the fuck, do you thing britbongland is like atlas and that you are supporting the entire world? You still don't realize what kind of consequences this will have, and looking at your reasoning you are incompetent to even begin understand the core of the things that are going to happen. It would be wise to keep your mouth shut.
>>
>>79506480
>which is necessary I dont want my grandchildren to speak chinese or indian.
Well with the EU they'll be speaking Arabic or Turkish instead.
>>
>>79506366
To valuable to share with a fucking leaf
>>
File: 1467043499004.jpg (24 KB, 400x400) Image search: [Google]
1467043499004.jpg
24 KB, 400x400
>>79502379

CRASHING THIS UNION

WITH NO SURVIVORS
>>
Eurocucks all lapping up their mainstream media
>>
>>79506552
So where is the EU going to find our £10 billion net contribution? Raid Germany/France/Italy where anti-EU parties keep rising in elections, driving them up further?
Do you think it's just the UK who wants out now? I think you're in for a big surprise with the PVV, FN, SD and AfD all continually rising in the polls. The more power the EU takes, the more the eurosceptics get elected.
>>
>>79506614
>>
>>79506543
>>79506571

thats a german problem
noone cares who lives on german soil when we are vanished becasue we cant get children anymore.
>>
>>79504244

>I don't mind being 10% poorer it means I keep my national identify

You think you'll only be 10% poorer?

>Millionaires are jumping ship
>Largest financial corporations are planning on leaving
>No longer have access to cheap labour
>Businesses that remain will choose to outsource
>Investment in British industry will dry up
>Prices of goods are going to inflate
>Braindrain
>Value of housing will lower
>Immigration will be reduced and with it the many job creating opportunities it presented
>Students will stop paying as much to come and study here
>The move away from the UK will make our legal system less enticing as its power gets diluted
>Natural export markets will shrink

Your assets are going to lose value, you are going to lose chances to get promotions or a different job, unemployment is going to rise, living is going to be more expensive, benefits are going to be cut, and the cost of propping up an aging population is going to be on smaller shoulders.

You'll be lucky to be 10% poorer
>>
>>79506552
I'm saying it's beneficial for both parties to have a trade agreement. If Germany and the other states are totally butthurt and decide not to trade with us then we will trade with other countries like the USA, Australia, NZ, Canada, China and Korea.

But no, carry on licking your overlord Germanys ass and wait for them to shit on you some more.
>>
File: 1466757957339.png (869 KB, 1712x1148) Image search: [Google]
1466757957339.png
869 KB, 1712x1148
>>79503930
>>79503414
>Samefagging

Baby's first raid
>>
File: 1439128233280.jpg (48 KB, 387x357) Image search: [Google]
1439128233280.jpg
48 KB, 387x357
>>79503414
>>79502659

>EU non-countries laughing at the UK having a rough few years while the EU is going to utterly disintegrate within 10 years

I just don't get it. Why do you retards keep acting as if every EU state has the economy of Germany?

Italy and Spain are about to pop.

http://www.ft.com/cms/s/0/45953b74-3ecc-11e6-9f2c-36b487ebd80a.html

If the UK gets too damaged then you'll be spending 100 billion to bailout Ireland which sends 1/5th of the entire countries exports to the UK

Lots of dumb shit that was previously blocked by the UK is going to go through, like the Financial Transaction Tax (and you thought the banks were going to move? top kek)

You people are just clueless.
>>
>>79506770
You dumb assholes are so paranoid for a globalist agenda that you just said fuck it all.

Europe will get reformed because yes at this point in time is is inefficient at supporting itself. There arz already talks and conventions about rzforming the u'ion in a way that every country will have more descision power about its border and shit.

You guys are out before this will happend and more than half of your country is already doubting the choice.

Remainers are 50, leave were 50. Alot of leavzrs changed their choice which makes it 65 remain and 35 stay.

Your opinio' is not shared by ypur country at all, and have fun tearing off scorland and ireland aswel because they want fuckall to do with your bullshit you dumb cunt
>>
>>79506842
We still exist and don't want to share our countries with your shit skin second rate human replacements. Hence why the EU will fail and Germany will become Islamic.

Your rich will flee here.
>>
File: 1467375944092.png (346 KB, 675x1104) Image search: [Google]
1467375944092.png
346 KB, 675x1104
>>79506552
Imports being expensive creates a manufacturing boom for the UK, as companies look for cheaper domestic sources.

The UK is the worlds 5th largest economy and 4th greatest military power, our exit from the EU will hurt you more than us because we buy more from you than you do from us.
>>
>>79507092
Say that Muhammed is a gay cock sucker and it will lend more strength to your argument. Right now I assume you are just a shit skin.
>>
>>79506869
Based brit has spoken. Thank you for not ignoring the facts like 99% of the brits on herz. I love you!
>>
>>79506869
>>Value of housing will lower
This is bad why? The housing market is beyond fucked due to high prices right now
>>Immigration will be reduced and with it the many job creating opportunities it presented
Top kek
>>Students will stop paying as much to come and study here
M8, EU students got UK student loans. They'll now have to pay the full price. The non-EU students at unis subsidise the UK and EU ones right now. It'll actually help the unis.
>>
>>79507145

>The UK is the worlds 5th largest economy

Fucking hell kid. You are delusional.
>>
>>79506830
I've actually made some really nice gains from UK-based multinational shares. Shell, BAT and BAE systems. Very tasty. Gained more than Sterling fell.
>>
File: 1336594448586.png (105 KB, 427x348) Image search: [Google]
1336594448586.png
105 KB, 427x348
>>79506830
Brussels on suicide watch
>>
>>79502659

I've noticed it's exclusively Slovenia (literally who?) and Germany who are the eternally butthurt ones over brexit?

are you just the same Slovenian posting over and over by any chance?
>>
>>79505345
>EU needs to scare its members into staying

yeah. Id rather be poor than ruled over by these communist zealots.
>>
>>79507122
>We still exist

dont think any non hispanic whites have the needed fertility rate of 2.1
>>
>>79507092
>Europe will get reformed
Yeah, just look at the huge massive reform Cameron got on threat of leaving. He got jack shit. The EU is unreformable, the leaders don't want reform.

> Alot of leavzrs changed their choice which makes it 65 remain and 35 stay.
Nope, polls show just 1% of leave voters were unhappy with the result, whilst 4% of remain voters were happy with it. The regret was a leftist media meme.
>implying Northern Ireland will leave
The Irish President told Sinn Fein to shut up on that.
And the SNP won't win a Scottish indyref either, since Spain would veto Scotland joining the EU.
>>
>>79507474
Ireland does.
>>
File: 1467402801092.jpg (328 KB, 1327x1065) Image search: [Google]
1467402801092.jpg
328 KB, 1327x1065
>>79507288
Nice counter argument Ahmed, pack your bags.
>>
>>79507448
>are you just the same Slovenian posting over and over by any chance?
Same shill who spammed before the referendum too
>>
>>79507474
Yeah we have an acceptable fertility rate.
>>
File: 1379103868222.jpg (113 KB, 500x374) Image search: [Google]
1379103868222.jpg
113 KB, 500x374
>>79507092
>Fails to refute anything that has been said
>Believes the EU commission is going to change a thing anytime soon
>Pulls figures on British people's opinions out of his ass

Go back to bed Belgium.
>>
>>79507145
Thats exactly what it is man, you buy more of us than we of you. You will need to pay amot more for the things you need from us and we will have to pay alot less for the thihs we need from you.

And btw big company's arz alrzady moving our of your country. Companies that stay will outsource, no immigrants mean no students or cheap labour,... I can go on and on, but you are literally talking back against yourself in your argument. You sir are pretty stupid..
>>
>>79507216

>This is bad why?
It's not necessarily bad. But if the value of your assets decrease your are objectively poorer.

Immigrants create job opportunities in many different ways. The places with lowest unemployment aren't often places with high immigration. Why do you think that is?

>M8, EU students got UK student loans

They get student loans, but they don't get maintenance grants and they weren't getting loans for postgraduate study. But actually denying the top Euros from coming to the UK is a bigger problem. They'll lose their reputation internationally and become less inviting to higher paying non-EU students.
>>
>>79507612
>Immigrants create job opportunities in many different ways.
Immigrants move in, take jobs, drive wages through the floor as the globalists desire and white brits flee from the area you mean.
>But actually denying the top Euros from coming to the UK is a bigger problem.
We won't, the UK has always accepted huge numbers of non-EU students to study in our universities, so why will we stop the EU students now?
>>
>>79506869
>most large companies say they're staying
>house prices crashing will be great
>my job is 100% secure
I want it to burn
>>
>>79507771
We had a house price crash. Nothing happened except middle aged people losing money on paper. Oh and houses became more affordable for young people, which I assume we all are here.
>>
File: 1467453948105.jpg (182 KB, 377x570) Image search: [Google]
1467453948105.jpg
182 KB, 377x570
>>79507092
>>79506552
>>79505345
>>79504847
>Belgium
>>
File: yn7IeQ.jpg (82 KB, 540x960) Image search: [Google]
yn7IeQ.jpg
82 KB, 540x960
>>79507611
Read my post again you blind french nigger, if it costs more for us to buy from you we will LOOK FOR ALTERNATIVES i.e. a domestic company which will be a boom to the WHOLE MANUFACTURING INDUSTRY in the UK whilst the EU dries up.

Name 3 companies that have confirmed they are leaving the UK as a result of Brexit.
>>
>>79507092
Belgium talking about anyone being clueless.
Fucking moron.
Consider suicide. Gag on baby cock
>>
>>79507611
That isn't how the economy works. The EU isn't the only market in the entire world. Germany for example can't afford to have tariffs on exports and imports to/from the UK as that would damage it's manufacturing sector, causing a lot of job losses.

You're literally digging yourself into a bigger hole every time you speak.
>>
>>79507984
this
>>
>>79505410
Why can't the US join, or China? If it's a matter of complying with regulations shouldn't every one of your trade partners who export to Europe be members? Is there any good reason why the UK shouldn't be treated like Norway or Switzerland and just sell their products in Europe, or vice versa?
>>
>>79507521
>>79507600
having 2.0 including shitskins is still not enough
also an island with 4.5 million wont change the decline of white people in europe and around the world.
>>
>>79502659
The sterling is predicted to drop to less than the dollar, we will reign supreme. America is the big daddy now, where would you like America's dick Uk?
>>
File: 1467021615271.png (33 KB, 1034x1085) Image search: [Google]
1467021615271.png
33 KB, 1034x1085
>>79508271
This is your president.
>>
>>79507984
You're being an obtuse, autistic faggot and you're missing the bigger picture.

The bigger picture is that you can't compete with the rest of the world. Everyone else will be moving on while you're jerking yourself off over muh empire and being brainwashed by Russian anti-EU bullshit.
>>
>>79508154
>Including shit skins.
Our immigrants are brits and poles.
>Won't save the white race.
Same shit will happen when the shit skins start a civil war in germany as happened when rome fell, ww1, ww2 etc.

We will live here while you burn.
>>
>>79508271
>50% white.
>>
>>79507984
>No migrants
"We'll have a great manufacturing sector though!"
>>
>>79508151
The US already has access to the single market, but being a member means losing sovereignty - the whole political union bit which Britain doesn't want.

Membership means policy is dictated in the non-country of Belgium.

>>79508271
Britain was also predicted to be in the centre of an apocalypse right now. Not all predictions are right.

>>79508388
You clearly didn't put any effort into understanding his post. Have a day off you pseudo-french retard.
>>
>>79508271
Hows the feds interest rates..i look forward to watching the dollar crumble
>>
File: partitionthegerniggers.jpg (265 KB, 1000x776) Image search: [Google]
partitionthegerniggers.jpg
265 KB, 1000x776
>>79508388
You don't have to compete with the rest of the world, just trade with them and now we can make bespoke trade agreements for our country rather than gargantuan ones for 28 countries and stick it to gerry, you fucking leaf.
>>
>>79508151
>any good reason why the UK shouldn't be treated like Norway or Switzerland

There is no good reason. Germany has said that would be the best outcome. But the Brits have already said they would not accept the conditions for being part of the single market - which is contributing to the EU budget and accepting freedom of goods, services, capital, corporations and people.
>>
>>79508405
>We will live here while you burn.
you cant live on you own rofl

>Same shit will happen when the shit skins start a civil war in germany as happened when rome fell, ww1, ww2 etc.
does not matter
we are gone either way
>>
>>79508936
Tip top come back, panda bear.
>>
File: 1466783159812.png (496 KB, 1200x720) Image search: [Google]
1466783159812.png
496 KB, 1200x720
>All these butthurt Euros in here

I want you to know how much fun I am having

Have fun with your Union cucks
>>
The one thing i like about Europe is they may decouple from Americas cultural Hegemony. Too bad they are all multiculti cucks.
>>
Brits listen to this very carefully it is very appropriate at this times:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jjDXmv8hURw
>>
>>79509413
>Norway
>not cucked by EU laws despite not actually being part of the Union

heh
>>
>>79507448
>>79507581
I'm the same guy I think it's just me
I don't need any gibs I have my own successful company that is incorporated in Ireland btw
the disintegration of Europe would be a disaster for me because I do business all over Europe
but most of /pol/tards are NEETs so that is of no concern to them
>>
>>79509413

Swiss and Norwegians pay as much money in EU and have to have a free movement. Enjoy being our slave. :)
>>
>>79509529
Norway actually pays more per capita to the EU than the UK

Hahahhaa
>>
File: 1467463299164.jpg (232 KB, 838x983) Image search: [Google]
1467463299164.jpg
232 KB, 838x983
>>79506869
>immigration
>job creating opportunities
>any of the shit in your post
>a bad thing in any way

Want to know how I know you're from /r/uk?
>>
I'm actually a globalist and want the EU to burn because it's too Eurocentric. Global free trade and movement is the future. :^)
Outlaw welfare tho. Workers only. Criminals and beggars deported.
>>
>>79506869
Fine with me, lad :^)
>>
File: oyvey.jpg (16 KB, 236x300) Image search: [Google]
oyvey.jpg
16 KB, 236x300
>>79506869
>>
>>79509562

Nah that would be me. Funny how they can spout all the bullshit they want, but once 2 or 3 threads are made that go against their belives they are instantly butt hurt and call you a spammer. It is really bizarre how this nationalist are just the same as SJW lot are only on different poll. Like they are a mirror image of one another and us normal folks are trapped between their retarded fighting.
>>
>>79511042

Just to add. I didn't even make threads where I was mocking brits or saying they are fucked. All I did was threads where I wrote that Brits leaving EU is actually a good thing for EU. And they lost their shit in both of them.
>>
>>79506869
>>Immigration will be reduced and with it the many job creating opportunities it presented

You're either retarded or a troll.
>>
File: 1842089.jpg (87 KB, 610x385) Image search: [Google]
1842089.jpg
87 KB, 610x385
>>79502379
>do not think Brexit will happen.

the irony about Brexit shows how damn fucking piece of shit is british voting system where a small elite group of "generational politician clans" literally get always voted into the position. the Englands population is literally slapped by dicks into the face and cant do nothing to change the situation. ordinary people were lied that they can change the development of the situation if the Brexit will happen. now fucking owners of 70% property in London and Great Britain must listen to some fuckwit & chavs telling them "go home" shit in their own fucking home. which on other side can just turn out into people revolting and just start hunting everyone, who is british neonazi and pro Brexit.

http://www.independent.co.uk/news/uk/home-news/trish-adudu-brexit-bbc-journalist-eu-referendum-race-hate-crime-a7115476.html
>>
File: 1973.jpg (104 KB, 620x464) Image search: [Google]
1973.jpg
104 KB, 620x464
>>79505648

do you understand that Britain doesnt exist anymore. since the Brexit hit the shit, Britain as a nation is literally fucking gone and its now "everyone is for yourself". british politicians always supported the import of muslims and niggers from own former colonies into british shithole to divide and rule that shithole so none local english will join the "european dream" and vote to kick royals out of parliament or even as a ruling class. now, when it is really divided into smaller ethnically and religious groups, they are waking up realizing that there is none left they can rule or lead. everyone is about fucking to leave the shithole english politicians created and all what is staying in Endgland are those muslims, nigers and euros, who are now in process to decide if they should fucking burn down english elites together with royalty or fucking leave it and go somewhere else.
>>
>>79512406
>germany
>saying anyone else doesn't exist anymore

You will literally have 0 white people in 100 years. With Britain there is a chance.
>>
File: BasedNige.jpg (167 KB, 720x600) Image search: [Google]
BasedNige.jpg
167 KB, 720x600
>>79502379

You aren't laughing now.
>>
>>79509562
>I have my own successful company that is incorporated in Ireland
making good use of EU tax evasion possibilities, I see. Yes, the EU is definitely for you. Keep dreaming.
>>
>>79506869
>You
>Your

YOU HAVE TO GO BACK
>>
>>79508562
>border with France
>Nuremhora
>Pilsen relevant
yes
>>
>>79511719
>now fucking owners of 70% property in London and Great Britain must listen to some fuckwit & chavs telling them "go home" shit in their own fucking home.

What's wrong with that?
Sollten wir hier auch mal machen.

>>79512406
>do you understand that Britain doesnt exist anymore.
projecting much?

>since the Brexit hit the shit, Britain as a nation is literally fucking gone and its now "everyone is for yourself".
What?! Why? What's different now? They can now do as they please in their country.

>vote to kick royals out of parliament
not only is your english orthography really bad, you don't seem to have a grasp of Great Britain in any shape or form.

Stay cucked, Hans. Oder besser: geh nach Syrien.
Thread replies: 169
Thread images: 28

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.