[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Austria elections do-over!
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 5
I haven't seen a thread about this, but big news in the Austrian elections, their supreme court has found irregularities, and has ordered a do over:

http://www.bbc.com/news/world-europe-36681475

My favorite quote from the article:
>In its ruling, the court said election rules had been broken in a way that could have influenced the result
>But it said there was no proof the count had been manipulated.

Also, right before that, immigrants and under 16's votes had been counted, when they specifically should not have been.

We get another chance boys, let's not waste it!
>>
File: 1467376246029.jpg (92 KB, 1322x750) Image search: [Google]
1467376246029.jpg
92 KB, 1322x750
>>79501960
>have statistical tie
>the greenkek still won
>>
>>79502064
Lost because people who shouldn't vote got counted!
>>
>>79501960
>Also, right before that, immigrants and under 16's votes had been counted, when they specifically should not have been.
No proof for that.
>>
File: elijahWoodGettingEaten.png (467 KB, 432x653) Image search: [Google]
elijahWoodGettingEaten.png
467 KB, 432x653
>>79502499
The courts ruled that the results were manipulated.

> no evidence
You're right, they're doing this for fun. Get real Hans.
>>
It will be an even bigger victory for the greens.
>>
>>79503186
We'll see about that
>>
>>79501960
>I haven`t seen a thread about this
>I am too retarded to understand that it is already old news by now
>>
>>79503057
The court ruled that there had been violations of election laws, not manipulations. That was explicity stated in their opening statement.
>>
File: ShariaHotspotsAustria.jpg (374 KB, 1422x756) Image search: [Google]
ShariaHotspotsAustria.jpg
374 KB, 1422x756
>>79501960
>>
File: This is what you're doing.gif (349 KB, 278x200) Image search: [Google]
This is what you're doing.gif
349 KB, 278x200
>>79506157
> violations of the law are okay
> as long as someone didn't stuff the ballot box

Do you seriously believe this? Violations are just as bad.

You can't mess things up when trying to have a free and clear election
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.