[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Is there an example of this imbalance happening ever in history?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 3
File: ChinaGenderGap.jpg (73 KB, 1019x768) Image search: [Google]
ChinaGenderGap.jpg
73 KB, 1019x768
Is there an example of this imbalance happening ever in history?

What happened?

Did China selectively breed a surplus of men on the assumption that there will be war?
>>
1 child policy + Chinese tradition of wanting a son to pass down family name
Hence, everybody who can afford neonatal ultrasound or completely desperate couples about girls
The men are going to Canada, no problemo
>>
File: 1428305630918.jpg (1 MB, 1280x1920) Image search: [Google]
1428305630918.jpg
1 MB, 1280x1920
>2020 comes after 2011
>>
>>79501717
The imbalance will fix itself in a few generations based on the reverse being the normal outcome of war
>>
>>79501717
I just hope the outcome of this is Chinese people dying off in large numbers
>>
File: well_fuck.png (202 KB, 690x1667) Image search: [Google]
well_fuck.png
202 KB, 690x1667
>>
>>79501717

Sweden has way worse stats on the younger brackets.
>>
>>79502163
As far as I know the chinese population growth has slowed. But you're right a MASSIVE de-chinking needs to occur.

India is an even bigger threat to Earth though. We need some mass extinction type shit to happen in India ASAP or our species as a whole is FUCKED
>>
>>79501717
>Did China selectively breed a surplus of men on the assumption that there will be war?

Due to the 1 child policy and men being valued a lot higher than women, families, especially in rural areas, aborted pregnancies if the kid was determined to be a girl.

As a result, the sex ratio in rural areas was nearly 2 male kids to 1 female kid in the last decades.
>>
>>79502419
thanks for giving me another reason to hate sweeden
>>
>>79501717
They literally throw away baby girls in the street. You can look that up.

>>79502063
What the fuck are you even on about?
>>
>>79502907
>>79501899

The chinese government clearly knew this was going to happen. Why did they do it?
>>
>>79502419

It's gonna be a shitshow in two or three decades. One group is gonna get rekt and considering swedes are pussies I bet muslims will win.

What a waste. Well, at least they will serve as an example.
>>
>>79503173
Men are productive. Women are useless besides breeding. How do you want your country to fare?
>>
>>79503086
I think he's counting in base 3
>>
>>79501717
>tfw China is prepared to sacrifice 50 million men in the next war
kek
>>
>>79503086
look at the chart genius
>>
>>79503173
Do you want more population?
>>
>>79502063
finnish autism
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.