[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>mfw one of the largest factors dividing my country is if
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 2
File: image.png (243 KB, 524x601) Image search: [Google]
image.png
243 KB, 524x601
>mfw one of the largest factors dividing my country is if it is ethical to kill a ((('''baby'')))
>>
what race is it?
>>
File: 1444303990272.jpg (19 KB, 500x327) Image search: [Google]
1444303990272.jpg
19 KB, 500x327
>>79489706
I'm very split on this issue.
>Spiritualism tells me it's wrong.
>Logic tells me it's right.
>>
The morality is irrelevant. Only filth get abortions, so filth is being purged.
>>
>>79489706
On the one hand I think people should take responsibility, but on the other hand a lot of niggers get abortions.

Do you want that 60% white to drop even faster?

Religion and ethics are the only cases against it. But fewer niggers is always good.
>>
I believe the mother should have to give birth to it first before she decides whether she wants it or not. If not, it's up to the mother to dispose of it whichever way she chooses.
>>
>>79489880
This, abortions should be mandatory for certain races
>>
>>79489706
>It's OK to mass murder White babies because they haven't been born yet.
Go fuck yourself (((Commie))).
>>
>>79489706
An aborted fetus would have been neglected and unwanted if it was allowed to be born, and thus would have grown up to be the very thing you despise. Are you convinced of the utility of legal abortion?
>>
>>79489706
In one hand I hold a clump of cells, in the other I hold a baby. I drop them. Which one do you save?
>>
>>79491345
Most victims of abortion are black.
>>
I would prefer we sterilize people instead of giving out abortions
>>
>>79491590
In the USA perhaps. In Europe it's overwhelmingly White. Up to one third of all pregnancies end in abortion over in the (((comminent))).
>>
>>79491494
Trick question, they are both lumps of cells just like you.
>>
>>79491433
>neglected and unwanted
>thus would have grown up to be the very thing you despise
that's a big jump there you heartless bastard
you're damning people to death because statistically they're more likely to be criminals?
liberals try to act like the better people then they say shit like this
it's all a facade
>>
>>79489907
>Logic tells me it's right.
Feelings tell you it's right.

Only excusable reason to abort is shitskin or mutant baby.
Both worthless existence not worth waste resources.
>>
>>79492532
Logic as in: a couple might not even have enough money to provide for themselves, let alone a baby.
Logic as in: Couple with one or both potential parents being junkies.
>>
>>79493425
Money is an excuse. You use it because economy is getting worse. If being poor meant inability to have children we would die off ages ago.
As long as you don't starve like in Africa you are only a conformists because "children are such a burden".

>Couple with one or both potential parents being junkies
Implying this qualifies baby for abortion. Fucker is going have a hard life and additionally you want to kill him off.
>>
The problem isnt whether abortions should be legal or not, the problem is that it is a very unimportant issue that still gets debated a lot, and that people feel too strongly about.

Its a womens issue really, why should men care if sluts flush their offspring down the toilet. Its so irrelevant i dont even KNOW what my countrys stance on the issue is.
>>
>>79489706
the people who will be put in situations where abortion would even be an option are the people who should never be raising a kid

so yea, let them erase themselves quietly
Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.