[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
CUCK
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 4
really makes you think....
>>
Why did white men become so beta?
>>
File: 0e3.png (16 KB, 379x214) Image search: [Google]
0e3.png
16 KB, 379x214
i love it when people like this embarrass themselves with transparently dogmatic thinking and tumblr buzzwords on social media where people are just trying to post pictures of themselves doing things
>>
>>79482945
They didn't. You are seeing a sample selection bias, the type of 'men' who are invested in social media will be skewed towards this kind of weak/mentally ill behavior.
>>
>>79483161
It's called being a pseudointellectual.
>>
>>79482880
Virtue signalling at its worst.
>>
File: IMG_20160701_223456.jpg (66 KB, 1080x251) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20160701_223456.jpg
66 KB, 1080x251
>>
File: IMG_20160701_223614.jpg (167 KB, 847x779) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20160701_223614.jpg
167 KB, 847x779
>>79483415
>>
i dont evne know what the fuck he is trying to say
di he cuck or uncuck himself?
>>
>>79483415
You're right. Now you can be black/brown and/or a woman and get a job based on your identity even if your skills and knowledge for the position are subpar and mediocre.

Currently I work in the medical field and am in college. All the best doctors are objectively white males. And the best professors are all white males. Really makes you think!
>>
>>79483550
He is pretty much being racist toward his own race.
>>
>>79483550
he is calling out "middle class white women" (who apparently aren't transgender) for "not supporting the struggles of non-white transgender women"

it's intersectional feminist crap that is regurgitated on places like tumblr over, and over, and over, and over
>>
I go to school with this kid

Has a neckbeard.
Wears a trench coat.
Tried to cuck me, got cucked 3 times in return.
Claims to have slept with 11 women (he's 17).
Tells us he runs coke in the hood.
Supports transgender bathrooms and yelled at my girlfriend that her rape (which took place in a bathroom) was not a valid argument against transgender bathrooms at our school and doesn't matter in general.
Is rich.
>>
>>79483913
GTFO b&
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.