[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Poles in the UK
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 77
Thread images: 7
File: PierogiPals.jpg (42 KB, 460x276) Image search: [Google]
PierogiPals.jpg
42 KB, 460x276
So I've kinda been fascinated ever since Brexit happened to see the reaction towards some of the migrants in the UK, specifically the Polish. Are they a blight like a lot of people say or are they alright because they seem pretty bro tier in my town in the US. Our town was half built by them and there's still some Polish speakers and a huge amount of people have Polish last names.
>>
The liberal media is playing this up massively, I've never known anyone to have a problem with the poles.
>>
>>79478812

I see. Is it overblown because they are lumped in with Bulgarians and Romanians?
>>
Poles are bro tier, mosty keep to themselves. Mainly white Christian. Have a few at work. One came round to help withsome DIY. Didn't charge, was just happy to have a few beers and chill.
>>
File: uk after poles leave.jpg (365 KB, 1200x749) Image search: [Google]
uk after poles leave.jpg
365 KB, 1200x749
>>79478510
Brexit hasn't created new racists. They just feel they got a God-given right to be cunts after Brexit.

It makes you wonder who'll do the dishes and unclog toilets in UK now, huh?

Take a note here, Brits give a lot of shit to Poles, but never to mudslimes, because they're scared shitless of them.
>>
>>79480743
they only do it because they can't get away with being mean to brown people. Don't take it personally just their chavs are pussies.
>>
>>79481135
I fully realize that. On the other hand, I don't see how is Brexit supposed to save or "uncuck" UK. Whites are already a minority in London.
>>
For some reason there are a lot of poles at my workplace. Maybe it's because they're all women but I find them all to be insufferable bitches.
>>
>>79478510

Polish are very hard-working cool people. No idea where this sentiment is coming from.

I suspect the vote has made the real stupid racists bolder but I've yet to meet one.
>>
>>79478510
They have their bad ones but Poles aren't really a problem in an of themselves, especially compared to some of the scum like Romanian gypsies.

The problem is the sheer numbers coming. It's keeping wages depressed, increasing cost of living (by increasing demand), increasing pressure on public services (8 month waiting lists to see a doctor), and further inflating the massive housing bubble (£500m average house price in London).

It's completely unsustainable for the country and fucking over a lot of people, especially the poor. Yes GDP may increase but that wealth isn't being spread evenly.
>>
all slavs should be exterminated
>>
File: 1467412644036.jpg (67 KB, 517x650) Image search: [Google]
1467412644036.jpg
67 KB, 517x650
>>79482305
>>
>>79482180

Heh, virgin flag
>>
>>79481693
Yeah, I like the "get out" threat note supposedly left by a racist chav -- in Polish. Somehow that one strikes me as a little bit fishy ...
>>
I would like to offer my perspective in this thread, but I must go now, remove weeds from my potatoes.
I need to prepare for winter.
>>
>>79483265

Yes, it's way above the capability of your average chav. Plus they wouldn't pay to laminate the thing.
>>
>>79478510
They are a nligjt for the working class but can be an overall benifit for the economy.

What's good for the economy is not necessarily good for the working man.
>>
>>79483732

But your average working man in the UK is lazy and entitled. They aren't losing jobs to the EU scourge, people don't hire lazy chavs.
>>
Never had an issue with the poles. Shit, I even married one and now have a beautiful little baby with her.

I think the whole racism thing is a mix of idiot yokels thinking they've got a God given right now brexit has happened (as mentioned above) and that because most poles have got a serious defeatist attitude courtesy of literally everything that happened to them in history ever, they kinda just expect it and don't kick up much of a fuss...

Like I said though, they do no harm to the economy and they are all really nice hard working people.
The racists behind the shit in the news couldn't even point to Poland on the map of you asked them and probably holiday in Great Yarmouth every 5 years as a treat.... Proper bottom dwellers.
>>
>>79483840
This kind of demonisation of the working class is exactly why Brexit won.

They'll work shit jobs for £10 an hour. They won't do it for £6.70 an hour on zero hour contracts. Unlimited cheap labour just fucks them over to enrich corporations who get to pay them less and have more customers in one great swoop.
>>
>>79481577
That's just women. Poles are generally sound. Hard workers, quite social, enjoy a drink. What's not to like.
>>
>>79478510
I love very close to an area full of Poles, Bulgarians and Romanians.

Hard working, have their own shops everywhere, displacing the former Pakistani/African communities here.

Only downside is they do dress like shit and are usually the white scum of their countries.
>>
>>79480743
It's because they know they can't do anything about the Muslim population. They're citizens and they're not going anywhere. At least they can pull the plug on the Poles. If you gave people a choice between the two groups they'd be fine with Poles
>>
>>79479871
>mosty keep to themselves.
This isn't good though, they should assimilate and become proud British citizens.

Multiculturalism is a total failure.
>>
>>79483898
>... most poles have got a serious defeatist attitude courtesy of literally everything that happened to them in history ever, they kinda just expect it and don't kick up much of a fuss...

This,
I'm a Polack and I could give less fucks about some notes or fake beatings. We Only rise when Hitler tier people are on horizon. God bless you and your family John.
>>
Poles are literally the least of our worries. Chavs are a bigger problem than poles.
>>
Bitching out the Poles for a couple of years is a necessary cover for the covert racism in the heart of Britain.

It is the only way we can apply a "points based immigration system" i.e. pajeet gets 5 points below the threshold, sorry. but Shemek from Poland get 5 points above it due to 'cultural ties'. There is no other way to defeat political correctness today. The Australians have such a system and are successfully white because of it.
>>
awful lot of poles ITT
>>
>>79479254

Largely yes. Romanians got a really bad reputation as soon as they got in the EU and its stuck. I've never had more of an issue with any east Europeans than I do with west Europeans or Brits and desu the French and Italians are the worst ones here. They have no respect
>>
>>79478510
It's all leftist and pro-EU political-spin, the media is now heavily biased towards skewing events into that of racism and xenophobia and are actively hunting out and publishing stories that fit their narrative that otherwise would not have seen the light of day.

The Leftist and pro-EU propaganda didn't end on the 24th

The emperors new clothes
>>
>>79489345
Indians can be pretty bad. Especially the 'wealthier' ones.

They might have been filthy rich in poo land it here they are barely average but they act like everyone has to bow down to them. You know, the ones that buy their 60 year old grandmother a BMW X5 that she can't fucking drive.
>>
I wonder when it will dawn on those that deride those that voted to leave as being a bunch of uneducated cretins will realize that it is a big part of why they have felt so disenfranchised within their own country that they felt that they'd rather vote to blow the system up that abandoned them long ago
>>
>>79489152

This.

In an ideal world they'd be zero shitskin immigration and everything would be OK. But of course we're not allowed to say that so we have no choice but to target EU migrants too. The only way to lower both (and the overall) was to exit the EU.

They have taken the piss a bit with the free movement but I don't really have a problem with Poles. Except the cunts that come to work here for 5 or 10 years sending their money home then moving back. Ones that come and integrate will be indistinguishable from Anglos in a generation.
>>
>>79478510
>>79479254
>>79480743

it's media manipulation. they control the narrative.

>remain wins
>"glorious victory for democracy and tolerant britain!"
>"racism defeated by popular vote!"
>"hate crime levels at all time low, only two reported cases since referendum!

>leave wins
>"referendum was a mistake! Old racist bigots broce democracy!"
>"racism on the rise again in britain!"
>"massive increase in brexit-caused hate crime! already two cases since referendum!"

you know it's true
>>
>>79480743
>It makes you wonder who'll do the dishes and unclog toilets in UK now, huh?
The same fucking people who did it before you cheap rats came here, fucking idiot. Every job got done before you came you know.
>>
>>79490209
They're still trying to find a way to overturn the result. It's funny watching these people in the media trying to justify it without looking completely authoritarian.
>>
>>79485273
>Hard workers
Myth, they are just willing to be there 24 hrs a day.
>quite social
If you're polish sure otherwise myth.

>What's not to like.
Shit superiority attitude because they actually swallowed the propaganda about them being good workers and fail to see they're being exploited royally to provide eternally cheap labor which in turn is fucking over everybody. I know poles who have been working here for 5 years now and still can't speak more than 5 words of english, the effort to integrate is worse than brits on the costa del sol and that's going some.

>>79489345
>Romanians got a really bad reputation as soon as they got in the EU and its stuck.
For good fucking reason namely crime, aside from the prison figures which romanians top the first romanians that touched down in my town ended up robbing a granny. Romanians are absolutely worthy of genocide.
>>
>>79490517
yeah
and then they wonder why so many people despise the media nowadays

journalists are very high on my list of people to hang from a tree when the happening comes
>>
>>79490209
I hate the young people that complain the most. All they cry about is muh boomers ruined muh future.

Except less than half decided to actually fucking vote. Fuck them all.
>>
>>79489152
Shemek?
>Przemek
>>
>>79482305
Second
Never understood why people give them the white status just cuz of skin color.
Pretty soon Mongolians are going to be considered white.
>>
>>79490897
I know poles who have been working here for 5 years now and still can't speak more than 5 words of english
>One
>Two
>Three
>Four
>Five
>Six
Deal with it
>>
Polack here reporting never had any problems with English quite the opposite they have been helpfull, i think media is trying to paint a picure that Poles are all pro EU to the english thats why this supposed ''racism'' i dont belive it and how can you be racist to a Polack who is the same race, we here in UK when it comes to politics want to be neutral there is a view that we are guests and actualy we are not interested in it. We dont have time work is priority
>>
File: polish massive coalburners.jpg (318 KB, 2048x1600) Image search: [Google]
polish massive coalburners.jpg
318 KB, 2048x1600
>>79478510
Polish women are the by far the biggest race mixers in Britain.

If they aren't fucking a pole, they are fucking a nigger or kebab.
>>
>>79491974
Based polack. Never change.

I've visited Poland a few times and plan on doing so again. I've been to Warsaw and Gdansk twice and fucking loved it.

Nice people, nice architecture, awesome food, cheap beer and gorgeous women. What's not to love?
>>
>>79492336
Mate be honest you're just a sad fuck who desperately wants a polish woman so have built up this massive faux love for everything polish, tragic desu.
>>
>>79478510

Poles are not English. England should belong to the native peoples and Poles not being as bad as Pakis and other subhumans doesn't mean they belong in England.

English people don't belong in Poland either
>>
>>79492261
THIS.
I've read an article or two about this way back in 2010-12.
>>
>>79492469
I'm actually married but thanks for playing.

You should travel more, Poland has some good cities and they're pretty friendly. As far as immigrants are concerned you could do a lot worse than the polish.

In addition you don't see women caked in makeup half as much over there, it's nice to see women being alright with how they look.

Stay mad though.
>>
I am visiting Poland from the us and everyone is nice and the girls are pretty cute.This stinks of the liberal media making something out of nothing imo. They do the same shit with the niggers in the us.
>>
>>79492336

Warsaw is boring as fuck
>>
>>79493263
It wasn't as good as Gdansk admittedly but I had to go see the camps. I go there for a couple of days a year with the in-laws.
>>
Warsaw is like London.
>If you know what i mean
>>
>>79486136

Their kids will assimilate even if they don't.

I have a Polish family next door with two kids, the kids were both born and raised here and they might as well be English kids.

The Eastern Europeans wouldn't be a problem in the long run, unlike Muslims who will never integrate due to cultural barriers.
>>
>>79478510
hey goys them poles make 300mil a year aint it great, now send all that puls 50mil every week to the eu desu
>>
>>79478510
>300m a year
But that's hardly anything.
>>
Don't mind the Poles, they are generally ok . the first wave of them were a bit clueless but they got better.

Why are there so many Black Africans here now?
What and why and how? we have no ties, Africa is not EU, lately there seem to be 1000's of them moved here. wtf?
>>
>>79478510
I live in an area in the North where we've had a lot of poles enter the community the past few years, opening small food shops and generally being pretty visible. I've had no problems with them and i've never heard any uproar around here, they're friendly and the times i see them gathered is when they're being picked up t go to a job. There's a bus stop near me where they gather on a Sunday morning to get picked up, and they're just decent non threatening folks who've just seamlessly entered the community.

One more thing; the women are generally pretty stunning and i'd say the thing they brought to the area i noticed the most is really nice arses.
>>
File: HaPPY Poland.png (61 KB, 300x250) Image search: [Google]
HaPPY Poland.png
61 KB, 300x250
>Im not happy at all...
>>
>>79490476
Division 303 (and couple others that fought for UK)

I'll always remind brits 'bout that.
Unless you're a dirty paki, if so, disregard.
>>
>>79482305
>>79491896
>leaf
Opinion disregarded
>>
File: 1453310934680.jpg (160 KB, 1844x1210) Image search: [Google]
1453310934680.jpg
160 KB, 1844x1210
>>79491896
Oh shitposters
>>
Most of the antagonism is from them accepting lower wages for manual labour jobs and undercutting British workers, though the bosses are to blame for that, it's nothing personal against the Poles themselves.
>>
>>79478510
Poles come to work and they are hard working. There are lots of Poles with good trade skills
They are mostly friendly with good banter

compare that with the muslims
>rape our daughters
>plot to blow us all up
>hate our culture
>refuse to intergrate
>abuse our welfare system and public services as much as they can
>many dont work
>>
>>79478510
Poles commit more crime than any non-UK nationality

Per capita, Romanians are worse though.

Poles in Poland are perfectly fine and kind, but ones over here cause the same problems as any other group when they shack up and basically form non English speaking enclaves and thus feel no need to integrate.
>>
>>79478510

>Getting rid of the lesser-tiered white people.
>Not hiring them to pack the shitskins in to ovens for you instead.

Are you even trying UK?
>>
It's lugenpresse trying to sow division between white people and divert attention from shitskins.
>>
>>79490897
>I know poles who have been working here for 5 years now and still can't speak more than 5 words of english, the effort to integrate is worse than brits on the costa del sol and that's going some.

Agreed. A lot of them in my experience just cannot be arsed to integrate at all.
>>
>>79496026
This.
>>
>>79492336
Why not Krakow? Too touristy?

Churches there are simply gorgeous.
>>
Never had any problem poles or Romanians. My ex was Romanian and a straight A student in 3rd+4th year economics. Virgin when we met. Good homemaker. I work with several poles, all good people besides one weirdo who left last week. I work with a Romanian who dislikes his own women though, says they're slutty degenerates so maybe I've been exposed to the best only.
>>
The poles are fine. At my place of work in the warehouse they only hire Polish people because they come in, do their work and never complain. When they tried to get young British people to work in the warehouse they rarely turned up. In the office it's a mix of English and West European and it works fine.

The Polish on a whole are lovely, kind people. I don't think people really realise that Britain has been allies with Poland long before the EU. And Poland has been the only EU country that has helped us everytime in wars, they helped us liberate Kuwait and they helped us in the attack on Iraq. Poles are cool, but they do often talk in their own language which can annoy some people. And if you allow large numbers in then you are just increasing competition to jobs. For entry level jobs you will still see 1000 people applying for same job and it's not great.

Poland also took our Cadbury chocolate factories and this was the start of the degradation of British chocolate.
>>
File: 1440357696789.jpg (247 KB, 634x844) Image search: [Google]
1440357696789.jpg
247 KB, 634x844
>>79496026
Per capita Poles are on of the least criminogenic minorities in the UK.
>>
>>79485273
There are lots of women where I work and the Polish ones are slightly higher on the bitchiness scale. Very smug and superior. I'd also include 'surgically grafted to management's assholes' but there are English people alongside us who are the same. (I hate that crap and steer well away from office politics and trying to be the boss' best friend. No wonder I get paid much, much less than others who do the same work.)
They also keep to one another, cover for their mistakes or rat out those not in their clique for the smallest of errors to make themselves look good and God help you if you need to explain anything moderately complex or ask something that requires a solid grasp of English.
>>
They flood wherever they go like locusts. They also have no concept of manners and have this old soviet style of thinking where you never express gratitude and have an indignance to shitting up the place because "it's someone else's job" or "the system will fix it".
Some are obviously fine but too much of their trash comes here.
>>
>>79492575
This.
>>79496026
>Poles commit more crime than any non-UK nationality
That's bullshit thought. Poles commit less crime than most migrants, almost as native Brits. >>79497561
>>
>>79478510
Every person i know who emigrated to uk are the worst scum of the society im not suprised we have bad opinion in the uk you can kill them if you want to just dont send them back
Thread replies: 77
Thread images: 7

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.