[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
We're all for Israel, right??? Hooray for Israel! Hoor
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2
File: 1466182699734.gif (2 MB, 283x313) Image search: [Google]
1466182699734.gif
2 MB, 283x313
We're all for Israel, right???

Hooray for Israel! Hooray for Israel!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tT51dosVrxY
>>
File: 1459306101097.jpg (75 KB, 440x660) Image search: [Google]
1459306101097.jpg
75 KB, 440x660
>>79476589
the jews should have thier land,a place to hide,we all deserve a place to hide....
>>
>>79476970
Why do our leaders insist on making that our responsibility though?
>>
>>79476589
whats wrong with the jews having a homeland? oh so you're like one of those /pol/ kids who thinks hatred for jews is a blind hatred? because it don't see why the jews shouldnt have a homeland, you dumb cunt. it's not even an issue. why fight the palestinians fight for them?

just keep the israel lobby out of DC.
>>
>>79477184
I don't see anything wrong with them having their own homeland, or them blowing the shit out of Palestine. Why do we have to worry about that shit though? If he pushes for us to fight for them/be their 'ally' (pet), he's for keeping the jews in DC.
>>
>>79477147
(((Lobbyists)))
>>
>>79477147
that i dunno lol
maybe its bc of "our greatest ally" meme
you dont leave your allies goyi-friends :^)
>>
>>79477147
(((vassal)))
>>
>>79477465
Reason being is multiple Arab leaders have proclaimed Israel to be the "little-Satan" and America being the larger. Israel should always be supported by the US and we should never side with the Arab countries that choose to side with the "Palestinians" in Gaza or the WB, as both seek the destruction of Israel.

Aside from Europe (which is already fucked), America is militant Islam's main goal. If Israel were to be destroyed, their efforts would solely focus on us.

Israel and the Jews have had to deal with radical Islam since the Jews began mass immigrating back to their homeland during the early 20th century. Just research the early Arab revolts/riots that happened and you'll come to understand what I mean. Israel has always been a close ally of the US and remains our only real ally in the Middle East where you have basically more than a dozen radical Islamic groups that would love to wipe them and ourselves off planet Earth.
>>
>>79478648
that actually makes sense. thanks for clearing that up. it still sucks though because having to back up israel means having to have other jewry infect our politics. sounds like a bit like a catch 22
>>
>>79479085
Eh, that's more conspiracy theory than anything. The whole "the Jews run the world" argument is somewhat of a half-truth. A half-truth because someone's parent/grandparent might have been a practicing Jew, but they obviously don't practice, that's most actors/politicians/bankers. Technically speaking my past family (well before my mother/father/grandparents) were Jewish, doesn't really make me Jewish though even though our last name is Ashkenazi.

Realistically speaking, most people should be thanking the Jews. The Jewish people (in Israel at least for the last several decades) have helped us make massive advances in medicine and technology alone, people would be surprised just how much R&D has been undergone in Israel by the Jews since the rebirth of their state.
>>
What trump is doing here is trying to play sympathy to our overlords, don't fuck this up for us until we know whether there are benevolent or not. If he can offer a better sacrifice than Hillary we might just be able to pull this off.
>>
>>79476589
nuke 'em both.
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.