[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What other things do you do besides posting on /pol/? I have
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3
File: image.jpg (42 KB, 570x390) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
42 KB, 570x390
What other things do you do besides posting on /pol/?

I have shitloads of free time and nothing to do(neet) so I have been basically posting on /pol/ all day, every day since the last two months
>>
>>79473267
I wood work, play music, walk the dogs, and read.

I also play video games when its a group activity, like Smash Bros or something.
>>
Why don't you read and improve your mind?

This place is bottom-of-the-barrel entertainment. The kind of shit normal people don't have time for.
>>
>>79473526
What are some good entertaining books?

I was thinking about something about "middle age" and knights
>>
>>79473819
Redwall is alright. The Recluse saga is decent, as well. There is the Song of Fire and Ice (Game of Thrones book series).

Pretty sure I just gave you like 30 novels, right there.
>>
>>79473819
Be a man, not a child, read non-fiction stuff.
>>
>>79474337
I dunno, there's some good fiction out there.

The Old Man and the Sea is a classic. Short, though.
>>
>>79474070
I loved Redwall in middle school.
>>
>>79474761
It gets repetitive, the further into the series you go, but with eyes that are virgin to the series, it's not a bad read.

I still own Salamandastron, The Long Patrol, and Lord Brocktree, because the stories that revolved around the military mountain were the best, in my opinion..
>>
>>79474601
I'll acknowledge there are great works of fiction. I still think that non-fiction should be the primary focus. It doesn't have to be exclusive to that though. I'm picky when it comes to fiction, but I like really detailed things, some of Dostoevsky's novels are on my list of favorites, so I certainly couldn't say I only ready non-fiction.
>>
>>79475084
I can't remember the exact name, but I think it's White Nights. It's really a great book to read before Tales from the Underground. Lets you see exactly what war did to Dostoevsky's mind.
>>
I'm at a gay club hosting a furry convention after party because my wife is being a good capitalist and vending her corsets here.

she asked me to come because I carry, and I'd definitely fire back if shit were to get allahu Akbar uP in here
>>
>>79475606
>>
>>79475606sorry I killed the thread, fags
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.