[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
We should raise taxes to afford nicer schools and do more community
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2
File: Space_Needle002[1].jpg (242 KB, 1280x665) Image search: [Google]
Space_Needle002[1].jpg
242 KB, 1280x665
We should raise taxes to afford nicer schools and do more community service!
>>
High taxes sucks, when it means you have to pay for shitskins and their shitty kids
>>
>>79465061
>aka have more nigs and spics flow into the state to take advantage.

Im starting a PhD at UW in the fall and already starting to think I made a grave mistake
>>
>>79465061
Community services is new buzz word for welfare
>>
WA has a graduation rate of 75%! One of the lowest in the country! It is an economic imperative that we raise taxes!
>>
>>79465061
Winthrop reporting. Seattle is cancer, as is 90% of the west side not counting the coast and north end of the peninsula. Every time I go to westport or ilwaco for fishing, seattle/tacoma/everett/marysville, it all just gets worse and worse. Glad I moved east of the cascades. All the hipster douche bags in bellevue, hippie stoners in the U district, homeless in Ballard. Fuck that. If you have to be on the west side, stay rural like Fall City, Ravensdale, North Bend, Arlington, LaConnor, Warm Beach, Vashon isle, Kayak Point, Lake Stevens, Snohomish, Black Diamond, ect. Issaquah is alright if you like fucked traffic, yuppies and overpriced everything.
>>
>>79469185

This for based Ravensdale. Work out there and hopefully moving there soon.
>>
>>79469282
My uncle lives between there and Greenwater. Great we elk hunting. I miss going to "the yellow beak" for beer on fridays
>>
>spend more money on schools
Yeah because that's been working great.
>>
>>79465061
This. Im sick of living in a progressive dystopia. They are pushing out the middle class and its becoming all bums shitting in the street and high rises for the rich.
>>
File: dog.jpg (260 KB, 900x948) Image search: [Google]
dog.jpg
260 KB, 900x948
>>79469185
You doin the cockroach m8?
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.