[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Acceptance
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2
Redpill me on this please.

Will Hillary ever actually get indicted/charged with this shit? I mean with this actually be a thing where she's put on trial and shit?

Is this at least SUGGESTING that we're going down that path for real this time? Please tell me it is, but don't bullshit me.
>>
>>79438935
Nah m80
It's token effort.
If the FBI are told to leave everyone will go nuts with conspiracy theories. If the issue is addressed and the FBI decide to drop the case of their 'own accord' then it's dealt with and Trump can't use it against her.
>>
>>79439372

In all seriousness if that happens I'm done with politics for life. 2016 election is literally, LITERALLY MOTHERFUCKING FINAL LITERALLY my last attempt at believing in the american political process.

If Hillary doesn't get indicted AND wins? I'm fucking done. I'm just fucking done. I don't know what I'll do. I hope it doesn't come to that, and I'm sure millions of other people feel the same way at this point after all of the shit we've been through.
>>
Anyone else care to chime in?

I don't understand wtf this news story with Hillary is suppose to mean. Call me an idiot if you want but seriously I would like someone on /pol/ to explain it to me.
>>
One more time for the hillary indictment talk.

If you could at least direct me to where I could ask this question and actually get a realistic response, I'd appreciate it.
>>
>>79438935
It won't happen. The Clinton's have killed off everyone that attempts to stand up to them. And the FBI/DoJ are running on 7 years of Obama.
>>
File: Clinton Crisis.png (655 KB, 800x6692) Image search: [Google]
Clinton Crisis.png
655 KB, 800x6692
>>79441508
>>79438935

It means she'll be indicted before the Dem convention 3 weeks from now.

They're softening the public up before it happens.
>>
>>79443818
doubt it, everybody has been saying "its gonna happen soon" for months and months now.
>>
No.

If she is, she'll be pardoned.

/Thread
>>
>>79444150

And now the Attorney General (an Obama appointee) is distancing herself from the decision. I guarantee you they'll indict before the convention so the party doesn't elect somebody that ends up getting prosecuted. The only reason they'd wait until she's the nominee is if Obama wants to hand pick her replacement, rather than let Sanders have it. But, if Hillary gets the nomination and then indicted, then the Dems have zero shot at the White House this year.

>>79444245
I'm think that whoever wins (even Trump) would pardon her. It doesn't matter, though. Her political career would be over.

Besides, accepting a pardon is, legally speaking, an admission of guilt.
>>
>>79439619
I moved to San Francisco for a union job a couple years ago. I was a political junky before this. I decided to completely ignore politics, and instead spend my time learning to play guitar, and go to mush Thai.

I was never so happy in my life... Now I'm out of work for an injury for 2 months, and I'm on vacation... So I came here, and I'm miserable again... Although I'm laughing my ass of about Brexit.
>>
I don't think she'll get indicted. They won't release her emails for 27 months, and I couldn't imagine an indictment before they finish the investigation.
>>
It is foolish to think that Hillary will get indicted at all. It will never happen and what she said is that she will allow the career people in the justice department to make the case if they have one. The FBI turns over the investigation to department of justice attorneys that move the case forward. Now do you think that the career guy that gets the case wants to do anything to harm his career like take Hillary to court before an election? And his excuse will be we do not look like we want to get involved in politics.
The FBI is pissed about the whole thing because chances are they are also looking at Bill for his part in the Clinton foundation. Like that is not a make money off of Hillary being the Secretary of State. The whole thing is a mess and the only way the truth will come out is if Trump is elected.
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.