[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Trump is FINISHED!
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 6
File: post-abc-poll.jpg (35 KB, 805x452) Image search: [Google]
post-abc-poll.jpg
35 KB, 805x452
FINISHED!

http://www.techly.com.au/2016/06/28/donald-trump-is-finished/
>>
>says increasingly nervous man
>>
>>79429404
increasingly smug :^) back to your burgers now yankee
>>
>>79429319
>.au
>>
Rasmussen, Ausfag.
>>
File: bromo.png (184 KB, 640x478) Image search: [Google]
bromo.png
184 KB, 640x478
>>79429319
>.au
Here, listen to some vaporwave and then go sit in the corner of your room, and realize how retarded you are.

https://soundcloud.com/drnk-607722178/colorful-nostalgia
>>
>>79429897
trusting yankees to conduct a poll is like trusting one around your whopper n cheese meal

it takes an unbiased one conducted by arguably the greatest western country on earth to filter out the sesame seeds and bullshit
>>
>>79429319

Hillary now will take Arizona, Georgia, North Carolina, Iowa and Missouri. Probably Ohio. Pennsylvania & Florida are in the bag now.

Texas has now become a swing state.

I think we can now confidently predict Hillary with over 400 electoral votes. Also, a lot of Governor's mansions will now go Dem. I haven't yet begin to analyze that carnage, but a lot of legislatures at the State level are going to lose significant Republican seats.

And then, there is this retardation:
- http://talkingpointsmemo.com/livewire/christie-gingrich-vp-pick-swapo

Also, this debacle, which violates about a dozen election laws internationally:
- http://talkingpointsmemo.com/edblog/welp-that-s-weird-but-of-course-it-is

- http://talkingpointsmemo.com/edblog/the-desperate-and-the-fail-inside-trump-s-june-fundraising-blitz

Seriously: an election campaign coordinating activities with a super-PAC is no small crime. He's looking at jail time for that one. Or his children are. Or both.
>>
>>79431190

Interesting how this topic can't be bumped.
>>
Finished!
¡Terminado!
Fini!
Fertig!
Finito!
Fucking done!

people considering a tv show host/billionaire sycophant/running joke for a decade as a viable candidate have nothing to do now but slinker back to their local maccas and await the next meme candidate. let's hope kim kardashian, paris hilton or that guy from survivor will be available next time!

also >>79432005, any statement opposing the normal circlejerk is a troll
>>
File: aussie-roach-poster.jpg (65 KB, 720x852) Image search: [Google]
aussie-roach-poster.jpg
65 KB, 720x852
>>79429319
>>
>>79432496
your memes will do you no good. it's finished.
>>
>>79432496
why would you bump this thread you fucking redditor newfag
>>
>>79429319
you have to be literally retarded to think trump is going to win. Even against someone like hillary.

Like, seriously. The vast majority of the population, even the trump posters, think he's a clown.
>>
Aussies at it again! tip pok
>>
>>79429319

Hillary Clinton as America's president will definitely handle foreign affairs better than Trump (SEE Libya/Benghazi events as secretary of state).

Hillary is more trustworthy than Trump (SEE Email server scandal).

Hillary is more transparent than Trump and better for women (SEE her silencing rape victims of her husband).

Hillary will DEFINITELY be better for the economy because Trump is just a billion dollar BUSINESSMAN and she just got a degree in LAW !
>>
>>79433047
i get it now, there are literally no downsides to a trump win!

or i could replace the word trump with vince mcmahon and it would sound the same. or rupert murdoch. or bill gates. or that guy who made minecraft. etc etc..
>>
>>79433047
whoa, thanks for opening my eyes, i hate trump now
>>
File: 1439856990695.jpg (278 KB, 634x412) Image search: [Google]
1439856990695.jpg
278 KB, 634x412
>>79429319
Hey paco shitlord you are back!
>>
alright fellas i'm out like a kfc is of chicken on the 4th of july

PS while the trump fags continuously wipe away a mixture of tears and cum from the realisation they'll never hook up with a sexy bigot-babe like the ones you see spammed in the generals (kek i can't believe those are a thing), while also clogging up the board with bad memes and hopeful slander, us enlightened ones can hold on to one thing.

it's finished.

bye all!
>>
/pol/ is really in denial on this topic
Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.