[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
DAILY YVETTE FELARCA MUST BE FIRED THREAD
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 56
Thread images: 9
File: yvettefelarca.webm (1 MB, 640x360) Image search: [Google]
yvettefelarca.webm
1 MB, 640x360
https://www.change.org/p/berkeley-unified-school-district-fire-yvette-felarca
>>
>>79427491

/pol/ can get her fried.

Everybody sign the petition.

https://youtu.be/3OpVCqW4650
>>
File: Yvettefelarcamustbefired1.webm (1 MB, 300x300) Image search: [Google]
Yvettefelarcamustbefired1.webm
1 MB, 300x300
>>
I was going to sign it until I found out she beat a nazi.

Literally who cares about neo nazis. Lmao.
>>
File: image.jpg (170 KB, 1024x741) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
170 KB, 1024x741
>>79427491

Bump
>>
File: BAMN cult.jpg (928 KB, 1023x3254) Image search: [Google]
BAMN cult.jpg
928 KB, 1023x3254
>>
>>79428721
Give up, I've tried and tried to get people to give a fuck on every place I could. The did this for a reason they knew one would would care because it's a Neo Nazi, missing the point
It's about kids, the teaching what they do to children, taking advantage of them
/pol/ doesn't start petitions or sign them, unless they are destroying someone's
They knew Normmies don't care, I almost think you may have something to do with them the way you've shilled this every day a few times a day.
>>
File: keep calm.png (19 KB, 230x268) Image search: [Google]
keep calm.png
19 KB, 230x268
>>79429856
>I almost think you may have something to do with them the way you've shilled this every day a few times a day

Cause you're a paranoid moron or a shill yourself? It got up to 150, sign it, faggots: https://www.change.org/p/berkeley-unified-school-district-fire-yvette-felarca
>>
File: 1467283341286.png (5 KB, 168x196) Image search: [Google]
1467283341286.png
5 KB, 168x196
>>79427491
>Yvette Felarca is a Humanities teacher for 7th and 8th grade students at MLK Middle School in Berkeley CA.

Get someone from /k/ to shoot her dead. I'd honestly cream my pants when she starts delivering body shots to someone strapped.
>>
>>79430248
We after reading the thread 2 days ago with on how deep it runs
Paranoid is a precaution, connections of that magnitude are no joke
If one brick holding a the building up crumbles the entire building falls
I've lived a criminal life for a long time I know the lengths people will go to fix the failing prat of the house before it falls
>>
>>79429856
I don't want the political discourse in this country to become "thugs v thugs," like it is in Mexico and most European countries. And they've derailed more than one peaceful protest.
>>
>>79427863
this literally cuts out at literally the best moment of the whole thing
what the fuck
>>
>>79430780
How about you make your own webm, fuccboi? https://youtu.be/Ou_XUHgnNNI
>>
>>79430900
the fact that it takes this long for cops to stop them is mind blowing
>>
>>79431191
>STAND DOWN
>>
Signed!
>>
>>79431290
https://www.yahoo.com/news/black-bloc-masked-protest-provocateurs-154523417.html
http://truthinmedia.com/agent-provocateur-masked-cop-uncovered-by-oakland-protesters-points-gun-at-freelance-photographer/

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/BAMN
> The FBI acknowledged in the report that the Michigan State Police had information that BAMN has been peaceful in the past.

They seem to work with state and local police in CA and MI, only hope is the feds
>>
>>79431290
Oh wow what the fuck? that was an odd order
that was directed at the 3 cops that broke ranks not the "Antifa"
>>
>>79430550
MLK means she's pretty much guaranteed to be teaching niglets and cuckspawn that they wuz kangz. She's basically worthless.
>>
>>79431872
thats her goal though
get at risk black youths
>teach them they are oppressed
>teach them to cause violence
>Don't let them leave if they want to
it's all in the FB post pic
>>
>>79427491
SHES PUNCHING HIM WHILE OTHERS ARE SWARMING HIM, THE COPS STAND BY AND DO NOTHING.

NO WOUNDER THEY WANT US DISARMED.

STOCK UP ON FIREARMS AND AMMO NOW

THE WAR WILL BREAK OUT IN THIS COUNTRY SOON.
>>
>>79431769
Black Bloc is just a tactic
They're just anarchists don't not really, anarchy is dead
As for the feds,they won't help if it's at a state level's city police. I don't know how to take that article, anyone could write it or tweet that and it may not be anything close to the truth
>>
>>79429856

>I've tried and tried to get people to give a fuck on every place I could

most people do care though dipshit, even here in fucking Fremont everyone was fed up with the anarchists 5 years ago when the port was shut down. Same for when they shut down west oakland BART. It's exactly why the city government keeps passing more bonds for police: because this sort of behavior causes businesses to leave

It's important to remember: the "anti-fascists" already lost. They lost it five years ago when they shut down the port and the AFL dropped them. That was the moment the (unionized) police were allowed to go open season on them. And they did, hence why they now have to resort to harassing a legal rally in fucking Sacramento.

At this point it's mostly just young people looking for trouble, more than anything else. And at some point, they will get their wish for a real battle (probably with a police officer, or with an angry homeless nigger) which is when they'll get badly hurt or thrown in prison.
>>
Fuck off with your social justice shit
>>
>>79432256

the police only intervene if someone is actually assaulted. If he had fallen, the police would have stepped in the moment they would have kicked him. The same shit played out during OWS Oakland with random white people that were passing through. This is why you should always stick together in groups of 2-3, and why they harassed someone who was *alone*
>>
fucking cops are shills
>>
>>79433089
>>79432508
>>79432256
>>79431290
Look for more info in this thread: >>79261792
>>
>>79432897
Thats not true
Probable Cause is around for a reason, they have to feel that violence is about to occure and the could've put him behind the lines
I guess because a camera was right there is why they didn't want to be seen as Nazi sympathizers
it's all wrong
no one cares I've send info to people who have platforms to do something about it thuey seem to just ignore it
>>
>>79433211
I know all about that thread.....
>>
File: Laura`s_dead.jpg (6 KB, 200x150) Image search: [Google]
Laura`s_dead.jpg
6 KB, 200x150
>>79433385
> WHO IS LELAND SANDERSON
>>
>>79427491
Fuck mate these people are slowly spreading to europe
Thanks america
>>
>>79433553
Come now, they've always existed in Europe, paid for by Putin, for the most part.
>>
>>79427491
OMG, I so want her to give me punchies in the belly.
>>
>>79433526
it's not the guy I accidentally linked
I misread the article
Yee was in bigger things, gut in the thread said he never existed
>>
Attacking some one for a difference of opinion how can they say there not fascist.
>>
>>79427926
Mate, dependning on which regressive cunt you ask, everyone here is a nazi.
>>
>>79433526
I still think that BAMN and BLM are connected in a way there's to much in common
>>
>>79434161
> still think

Wow, you didn't read the stuff in that thread carefully, did you: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Black_Action_Movement

> University of Michigan
>>
>>79433321

The whole point is to be a baby in this situation and appear helpless, because then the police have to help you. There's a reason why Zimmerman fell to the ground before killing trayboon: because he would have a much easier time justifying his defense. Being a bitch pays, that's why leftists cry all the time. Being kicked while lying down is a bigger thing than being kicked while standing up.

>no one cares I've send info to people who have platforms to do something about it thuey seem to just ignore it

you suck at writing then, when the same shit happened here in the east bay businesses started leaving and people stopped visiting downtown. What was the result? The ACSD got more money and developers got a green light to continue gentrification (which, at least here, is the main driver of this). Most city council men/women, supervisors etc turned on OWS (who employed similar tactics, and where most of these people are from) because they had turned to violence.

Even in my old school, where a similar thing happened during a "multiculturalism day" (ie nigger students having a "sit in" at the German country booths), two of them went to jail when they tipped over someone's mom. When it happened again at graduation we had two more people "fall over" as soon as they were touched, and that was when the (hired) police intervened.
>>
>>79427491
Idk how these people can hold their composure, if someone started punching me id bring the pain train, fuck that little gook
>>
http://www.avoiceformalestudents.com/wp-content/uploads/2014/05/AVFM-Security-Letter-REDACTED.pdf

> The FBI acknowledged in the report that the Michigan State Police had information that BAMN has been peaceful in the past.
>>
File: 1465144147099.png (24 KB, 207x201) Image search: [Google]
1465144147099.png
24 KB, 207x201
>>79430900
"FUCK YOU NAZI!"

*waves anarchist flag*
>>
>>79434657
Filipino, just like the people in this article: http://www.modernluxury.com/san-francisco/story/the-indictment-against-leland-yee-puts-the-wires-clay-davis-shame

>>79243240

The organization is tightly controlled by two members, the President, Shanta , and another founding member named

> Leland.

There is no democracy in the organization. Members are encouraged to follow whatever perspective and course of action that Shanta and Leland put forward. When disagreements arise between base members of the group and the leadership (i.e. Shanta and Leland), that is when things get scary. In order to coerce people into doing what they want them to do, at the leadership's command, this organization engages in a whole host of disgusting behavior like physically dragging people to meetings and political events, denouncing members who disagree as crazy/suicidal and encouraging them to take unprescribed medication, stealing money and i.d. cards to restrict the movement of dissident members, spreading lies about such members to turn others against them, etc. The list goes on and on. The way the organization makes this possible is often by convincing members to abandon their lives and come live in BAMN households. There, such members often become financially dependent on BAMN and many times, have no choice but to comply with orders so that they can eat and not end up homeless. Furthermore, many of theBAMN members are teenagers so this fact makes it even more possible for BAMN to prey on people that become financially dependent on them.
>>
>>79434453
I don't if that's the case
I just think it's due to who the violence is against
the cops let the cunt be, she's know for extorting money
Berkley is one of the places she extorted
If the connections in the FB are right
>Lawyers for Affirmitive action send "Volunteer" secretly for BAMN as well
>Cause Violence at rallies the support
>Bus kids in, Fight, loot
>then sue the school or show them what happens when you don't support the cause
>Also have teachers in high ranking positions in the unions
it's a large group and not what normies think when they see theses idiots with black masks throwing punches and sometime bottle full of gasoline
>>
>>79435023
Kek
>>
>>79435410
Well I'll do some more diving
>>
>wears tampon on her head
>hit neo-nazis
She's a walking allegory for the progressive liberal left.
Neo-nazis or Westboro or whomever, violence is not the proper course of action. She would be screaming rape and hate crime if someone hit her. The left believe in if you don't think like us prepared to be violated. And they'll defend it up and down that they are right in their actions.
>>
>>79435419

and the teachers unions are getting totally blown the fuck out thanks to the common core. Schools have wised up that they don't need teachers anymore, this is also why their pensions are getting cut left and right because people do not care

>BAMN

again, all OWS dropouts whose time has passed. The AFL does not back them because of the port shutdown meanwhile here in CA they are getting replaced by substitute teachers.. BAMN itself is the last gasp of a dying movement.
>>
>>79437093
If you think BAMN gives a fuck about any teachers besides their own leaders, you haven't been paying attention: http://www.eastbayexpress.com/oakland/class-struggle/Content?oid=1065288

http://archive.is/Hcaj6
>>
>>79437985

and, as a result, their power has totally eroded. When teachers unions go full retard, schools districts just fire them or cut their benefits. Nothing they can do about it, unless people vote them out. This never happens.
>>
>>79435410
And Anita Sarkeesian might be in on this: http://www.sfweekly.com/thesnitch/2012/06/14/anita-sarkeesian-sen-leland-yee-reminds-us-that-he-too-hates-sexist-video-games

BAY AREA IS A MESS
>>
Hitler in the making. She is the fascist.
>>
>>79431191
The cops don't give a shit. Those protestor have more power to ruin their careers and lives if they touch them the wrong way. Watch the anti-Trump assholes in California who assaulted people for no reason other than thinking differently.
>>
I emailed her boss and the head of the PTA at her job demanding she be fired. I CCd two local investigative reporters in Sacto at channel 4 and 5. One of the reporters replied and attempted to make it sound as if the entire incident was started by the Traditionalist Workers party.

I told asked him if he was implicit in the endangerment of the children she teaches at her job. He did not reply
>>
>>79439064
Complicit*
>>
>>79438669
The whole thing is a flase flag operation: http://www.nbcnews.com/storyline/michael-brown-shooting/undercover-cop-draws-gun-protesters-oakland-n266176

> Peaceful protest begins
> Antifas are bussed in
> Cops dress up just like them
> ????
> CHAOS
Thread replies: 56
Thread images: 9

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.