[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Muslim haters are bluepilled fuckers
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 3
File: bluepill-17661.jpg (5 KB, 236x182) Image search: [Google]
bluepill-17661.jpg
5 KB, 236x182
Don't you understand, shitheads? It's all about eternal conflict jews vs muslims. So jews pushing their shit everywhere, and white man going into wars n shit.
You can't be this retarded, /pol/. We must destroy da kikes first.

Just name a fucking reason why white people should die for jews?
>>
Jews and Muslims are the same shit.
That's why Christians tapped out after nine crusades - they realized the middle east was permanently fucked until the two finally killed eachother.
>>
File: fallingmonkey.jpg (44 KB, 388x368) Image search: [Google]
fallingmonkey.jpg
44 KB, 388x368
>>79420424
You would have a point, but nearly all Muslims are liberals now. That's what ISIS is so pissed about, they're mad about Islam going down the same drain that swallowed Christianity. Won't be a decade until Islamic atheism hits the mainstream. We are so fucked.
>>
File: jews-10.png (61 KB, 560x363) Image search: [Google]
jews-10.png
61 KB, 560x363
>>79420705
Yes, but now jews literally telling to whites to fight for them because of 6 gorrilions and other shit. And no offence, but that shit starts in USA, cuz it's like proxy-Israel with jewish ruling elite on top and about 300mil people ready to die for them.
>>
>>79420424
Nothing is more bluepilled than your nonsense of
>jews
>muslims
>pick one

Per definition, its forcing someone into a false dichotomy in which they must pick one group of semite to side with and let the other destroy them.

>Just name a fucking reason why white people should die for jews?

Just name a fucking reason why white people should die for muslims?
>>
>>79420949
>Just name a fucking reason why white people should die for muslims?

We don't need to die at all. We can do our own business, without command from top. If we won't touch muslims, they would just kill eachother. But jews are dreaming about Greater Israel, and that's why Arab Spring start (or whatever the name of that revolutions).

But I guess it's too late and ISIS must be destroyed. In other hand it's not just terrorists, but well organized warriors, as """moderates"""
>>
>>79420949
I mean, don't get me wrong, but as we can see, so-called """moderate rebels""" are just US-puppets. And also as we know, they're as bad as ISIS, if not worse. Same tortures, beheadings, other crap. And they get weapons from US. Do you know why? Do you know, why there's literally 0 attacks on Israel?
Because jews need war between whites and muslims.
So muslims will be destroyed, all ME will be weak as fuck, so Israel can expand.
And white people would do nothing because they're too progressive to be antisemites.
>>
the enemy of my enemy is still not my friend
mudhists should be purged from europe along with kikes
>>
>>79420424
>It's all about eternal conflict jews vs muslims.

kek. this is a meme, jews and muslims were always best buddies up until zionism and israel. the real conflict is between europeans and jews.
>>
jews
>>
>>79420424
You can be opposed to both at the same time, you know that right?
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.