[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
IT'S FUCKING HAPPENING
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 36
Thread images: 5
File: 1417657369703.jpg (13 KB, 300x216) Image search: [Google]
1417657369703.jpg
13 KB, 300x216
BREAKING: #Obama admin says up to 116 civilians 'accidentally' killed in US drone strikes

BREAKING: #Obama admin says up to 116 civilians 'accidentally' killed in US drone strikes

https://www.rt.com/usa/349194-civilians-killed-drone-number/

>>
they're sandniggers who cares
>>
>>79420103
>116
Who is this nigger trying to fool, he's killed thousands and he's pretending to be jesus
>>
File: original.jpg (23 KB, 500x327) Image search: [Google]
original.jpg
23 KB, 500x327
living in a shithole shitskin terror filled islamic asshole of the earth will do that to people
>>
>>79420103
116 civilians killed in 500 drone strikes. 1 in 5. Jesus those are bad odds on killing innocents
>>
File: wow-its-fucking-nothing.jpg (27 KB, 290x350) Image search: [Google]
wow-its-fucking-nothing.jpg
27 KB, 290x350
>dead sand niggers
>>
>>79420813
This is the sort of shit that happens when you go after soft targets embedded in civilian populations.

Compare and contrast the Libyan bombing campaign where all told we actually killed less people, accidental and intended, than we dropped bombs, because the entire focus of the campaign was destroying materiel before it could become loose in the ensuing power vacuum (which incidentally is why anyone that says the Libyan involvement was a bad idea can go suck a dick, blowing up weaponry in shitholes is never a bad idea).
>>
>>79420531
>boo hoo Americans don't want to live in America
>>
lol good
>>
>>79420103
This is nothing new. Yes, the US military kills civilians regularly
>>
>>79420103

>Muslims

who gives a fuck. Good riddance to all 116.
>>
>>79420103
>116

I somehow don't believe this. King nignog has probably killed more in drone strikes then mass shootings in the US in his 8 years.
>>
File: 1463434287342.jpg (10 KB, 236x235) Image search: [Google]
1463434287342.jpg
10 KB, 236x235
>>79420103

>innocents killed in a war

OMG IDS HABBENIN :DDDDD
>>
Why did he even have to give this statement? They were in the path of war, why would he apologize for something that you're supposed to do in war?
>>
Quote from end of article:

"Jennifer Gibson, a lawyer from the human rights organization Reprieve, estimates that more than 4,000 people have been killed by drones including hundreds of children, and said the Obama administration’s estimation of casualties “is unlikely to be worth the paper it’s printed on.”
>>
>>79421906
>bootlicking into maximum overdrive
>>
>>79420103
Yeah the real number is probably 1200
>>
>>79421906
Most likely because the number is larger I suspect.

It also had a degree of hypocrisy with, muh guns and muh mass shootings.
>>
>not caring about due process
>not caring about the death of a US citizen abroad whose father was guilty, not him
>not caring about the executive even being capable of ordering a targeted attack directly

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Anwar_al-Awlaki#Abdulrahman_al-Awlaki

you reap what you sow, better not piss off whoever's president after trump
>>
Because they don't want to capture anyone and interrogate them at Guantanamo Bay.

So this is what they do
>>
>>79420103
What are they bombing in yemen? don't tell me you guys are supporting saudi arabia
>>
>>79422317
You sound like a mass shooter.
>>
>>79420103
>implying there's never been any collateral damage in any conflict
>>
>>79420103

how many millions of sand apes had been accidentally killed in total since 9/11?
>>
>>79422565
The poor innocent baby to terrorist kill ratio is about 6 gorillion to 1
>>
>>79422464
>You sound like a fucking white male
fx'd4u
>>
>>79422789
Says the beta male
>>
>>79421445
Of course we kill civilians, but if you can't tell the difference between civilians and US civilians in regards to US drone policy you should lurk more
>>
>>79422843
And proud gun owner.
best watch out FBI
>>
>>79422380
of course. how new are you? Saudi arabia is home of petrodollar. It will be defended to the last goy
>>
>>79420103

(((Accidentally)))
>>
>>79421906
The 116 number was for civilian deaths in countries the US was "not at war with." According to the article this number is lower than the figures provided by various "human rights associations". So I'd conclude that's why the white house gave this statement.

>"No information was released on the number of unintended civilian deaths in countries the US is at war with, however."
>>
>>79422881
#NotallMudshits
>>
>>79422317
You sound like a threat tbhfam. You wouldn't want to be treated like one would you?
>>
>>79421255
>>79420813
I forget where or who the general they interviewed was who talked about Obama's hard on for drone strikes, but he basically condemned him because I think he verbatim said the president treats drones as easy mode for attacking terrorists. And that he loves them so much because he doesn't need to put boots on the ground so he can inflate his own greatness by claiming X amount of terrorists were killed without Y loss in US forces
>>
>>79422109

> bootlicking
> implying I care about dead sandnigger civilians
Thread replies: 36
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.