[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Funny
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 2
File: 167166627.jpg (29 KB, 490x380) Image search: [Google]
167166627.jpg
29 KB, 490x380
Funny
>>
>>79418792
ISN'T
>>
IT
>>
GOOD MORNING
>>
>that smugness
Truly enterntaining
>>
GOYIM
>>
>>79418792

why does such a sweet flag have to be given to such a shit country?
>>
NOT LAUGHING NOW
>>
>Mock and derail a trading block we will need to negotiate with and try to not slaughter us whilst doing so

Yes that was definitely worth your ego trip, twit
>>
>>79418792
My reaction when I sell off my trumpcoins after it explodes
>>
>>79419587
>implying he hasnt already been doing that for 20 years already

i doubt his speech changed anything
>>
JUST LOOK AT THE MEDITERRANEAN
>>
File: 1467215890090.png (109 KB, 607x525) Image search: [Google]
1467215890090.png
109 KB, 607x525
17 YEARS
>>
>>79419587
Better go back to your cuckshed the real men are talking.
>>
>>79419587
Fucking retard. Why cant you see the potential that has been given back to you? You can enjoy the LARGE ETHNIC AND LINGUISTIC ADVANTAGE YOU HAVE and trade with the whole of the middle east and pakistan. Maybe India, if yoou still speak english at the end of this decade.

salaam aleikum.
>>
>>79418792
You aren't laughing now, are you?
>>
>>79420377
45% of our exports is still with the EU you dingbat.

It's all well and good to say we can do all that, but for now crashing out EU market will crash our economy. Gotta get a good deal, and antagonising (however tempting it may be for an egomaniac like Farage) them is not gonna help with that.
>>
>>79419391
because they are albanians and stole it
>>
>>79420377
whats funny is all those countries they are going to trade with used to be their slaves, now they will have to treat them as equals, integrate them, and let them breed their daughters because they helped make racism illegal LOL
>>
>>79420870
Dont worry m8. Your decision to quit the rotten building will eventually make it crumble down. You were just the first to come out alive.

Next will be Spain, depending on how the Scottish split will be dealt with...
Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.