[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>cunt co-workers choose to not to turn up to work >called
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1
File: snek.jpg (158 KB, 500x333) Image search: [Google]
snek.jpg
158 KB, 500x333
>cunt co-workers choose to not to turn up to work
>called into work on 4 hours sleep and threatened with my hours being cut if I don't turn up
>stressed from a non-stop week of meeting assignment deadlines
>come in to find the Jirds have escaped because the enclosure was left open
> capture them, but one bites me badly on the finger
>clean up wound, wrap it up, carry on working
>come to Black Rat Snake for full clean of the vivarium, pic related
>open the enclosure, the fucker strikes my thumb and wraps around my arm
>eventually pry it off, clean the wound, wrap it up, carry on

What does /pol/ think about appropriate punishments for deadbeat staff? And how does /pol/ feel about being made to go into work when you just aren't mentally in the zone? Am I a pussy for letting my guard down, or should my co-workers be burnt at the stake?
>>
>>79415307
complain to your boss and get them in shit
>>
Crucifixion
>>
>>79415307
I think I want that snake
Looks cute
Oh and fuck over your coworkers or something
>>
>>79415783
This. If they aren't showing up, actually file the reports. This is what you have to do. This puts them on record as useless
>>
>>79415307

They did it because they sensed you were a pussy. Get vengeance or it's goofy time next.
>>
They fuck you in the ass you fuck them back. Dont know hows its in the west but disciplinary firing is pretty serious shit here
>>
>>79416191
After 6 month probation is up in the UK, it becomes extremely difficult to fire people unless they properly fuck up. Bailing out of a shift a few hours before is not considered fucking up, at least in none of the jobs I've had
>>
>>79415307
>>called into work on 4 hours sleep and threatened with my hours being cut if I don't turn up

Any decent boss would ask, not tell you to fill in for someone. But threating your hours? Bro, start looking for a new job because these cunts have soured his mind or he just doesn't like you.
>>
>>79415307
Considering I have been covering for nigger co-workers for the entire month, due to them getting "sick" or just up and leaving halfway through their shift and management gets in a panic, they should be disqualified for earning any form of benefits when fired for one. If they didn't show up for vanity reasons (not feeling it, unannounced vacation, and etc.) any pay they received on that billing cycle is slashed in half
>>
>>79416765
There is also the thing that it may be why those co-workers decided to not show up too, as the boss sounds like a complete cunt.
>>
>>79415307
rape her
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.