[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Checkmate /pol/. Even Palestinians don't want you on their side!
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 44
Thread images: 12
File: latuff.png (40 KB, 595x600) Image search: [Google]
latuff.png
40 KB, 595x600
Checkmate /pol/. Even Palestinians don't want you on their side!
>>
Why would we support ubermensch over another anyway?
>>
File: blmglobal.jpg (300 KB, 955x500) Image search: [Google]
blmglobal.jpg
300 KB, 955x500
>>79414627

But but but muh based Palestine always loved the white man

oh wait

If your solution doesn't have the Palestinians going into the same oven as the kikes, it's not a solution.
>>
david duke got a great response when he did a speech in syria

>latuff
lel

>>79414843
posts westerners
>>
>implying

http://www.timesofisrael.com/nazi-flag-flown-over-palestinian-town/
>>
>>79414627
>Implying we want to cooperate with pedophile goat rapers
All in for (((((((((((((((((our greatest ally))))))))))))))))
#Make(((((((((((((Our greatest ally))))))))))))Great Again
>>
File: 1450083312667.jpg (55 KB, 414x427) Image search: [Google]
1450083312667.jpg
55 KB, 414x427
>>79414627
>>
File: palicucks.jpg (23 KB, 330x244) Image search: [Google]
palicucks.jpg
23 KB, 330x244
>>79415417

>david duke

You mean the meme who literally sucks Muslim cock all day?

Name one time a Palestinian ever advocated for white rights. You're basically being cucked out of your own countries by shitskins and then going "y-yes Mr., I'll fight for y-your shitskin cause"

Is it so hard not to fight for a non-white cause that BLM niggers jerk off to?
>>
>>79415586

Not an argument.

http://www.independent.co.uk/news/world/middle-east/israels-nightmare-homegrown-neo-nazis-in-the-holy-land-396392.html

>Members of the cell, aged 16 to 21, are Russian immigrants. One is Jewish, the rest were admitted to Israel under the Law of Return, which grants automatic citizenship to anyone with at least one Jewish grandparent – the same criterion adopted by the Third Reich for sending Jews to the gas chambers.
>>
>>79415840
>Name one time a Palestinian ever advocated for white rights.
Amin al-Husseini.
And there are 5 million Palestinians in the world. It's like asking to prove one time a Dane advocated for a specific topic. It's a small population with a different language and more or less "isolated" from the world powers.

BTW, there are 16 million jews in the world. Post three times when they advocated for white rights.
>>
>>79414627
>Checkmate /pol/. Even Palestinians don't want you on their side!
Then why was that picture drawn by a non-Palestinian?

Also...
Why should we side with non-Whites such as Palestinians?
>>
>>79414627
im pretty sure they actually do

they would also sooner or later kill every leftist who supports them if he chose to live among them.
>>
File: mufti.jpg (83 KB, 1100x823) Image search: [Google]
mufti.jpg
83 KB, 1100x823
>>79414627
also this simple historic fact
>>
>>79415840
fuck off with your shilling. i know who you are, you are the australian that pretends to be anti-jew but actually are blatantly on their side.

palestine has it's own problems, i wouldn't expect them to "advocate for white rights", especially when "white countries" like the usa are the ones supporting israel.

>I'll fight for y-your shitskin cause"
i never said that. i don't care that much.
>>
File: national-action-sticker5-1.png (224 KB, 874x1240) Image search: [Google]
national-action-sticker5-1.png
224 KB, 874x1240
>>79414627
How ever said i supported Palestinian m8 i wanna see the entire middle east turned to glass would get rid of the 2 biggest problems in the world
>>
>>79417048

>Amin al-Husseini

Nope, discarded. He was another Arab out for gibs from a white man (Hitler) and contributed literally nothing to the white cause.

>In December 1942, al-Husseini held a speech at the celebration of the opening of the Islamic Central Institute (Islamisches Zentralinstitut) in Berlin, of which he served as honorary chair. In the speech, he harshly criticised those he considered as aggressors against Muslims, namely "Jews, Bolsheviks and Anglo-Saxons." At the time of the opening of the Islamic Central Institute, there were an estimated 3,000 Muslims in Germany, including 400 German converts. The Islamic Central Institute gave the Muslims in Germany institutional ties to the 'Third Reich'.

Literally just an attempt to get more converts to Islam and subvert Germany from within. Why did Germany need a cultural center for non-whites who believe in a foreign culture? He also had a nice divide and conquer attitude like your typical semite, complaining about "anglos" to divide the white race.

As for Jews supporting whites, Israel was the greatest supporter of white South Africa until the end. A fact that triggered many Muslims.

https://www.radioislam.org/islam/english/jewishp/africa/israel_southafrica.htm

Israeli think tanks have funded far-right figures like Geert Wilders, who advocate for things in the interest of whites.

http://www.reuters.com/article/us-dutch-wilders-us-idUSBRE8890A720120910

Israel has also courted the Austrian FPO (Hofer's group) despite claims of """anti semitism""" before.

http://www.tabletmag.com/scroll/199814/far-right-austrian-leader-visits-israel-yad-vashem

Despite this Jews are not to be trusted. However my argument is not about trusting Jews. It's not being fooled into supporting Muslims, who are just as bad.
>>
damn i forgot about latuff
>>
>>79414627
KEK I'M PRO-ISRAEL ANYWAY.
OP BTFO

RAZE GAZA TO THE GROUND
>>
>>79417657

>palestine has it's own problems, i wouldn't expect them to "advocate for white rights"

Good cuck. Support Muslims when they offer you nothing. This is why the white race is dying.
>>
>>79418597
yet you are absolutely obsessed with defending israel. kill yourself kike.
>>
>>79418829
i'm not the one shilling for jews hard.

i don't care a fraction as much as you do.
>>
>>79418715
>Pro-Israel
>/pol/
Pick one.
>>
>>79414627
What gave you the impression that we were on the side of those subhuman mudslimes?
The sooner Israel genocides them, the better.
>>
>>79418885
>>79418969

What do whites gain from collapsing a country full of Jews that exists nowhere near any white country on land that no native white man owns?

I want the diaspora to return there, just like was Hitler's original intention. Muslims stand in the way of that goal, which will fix white lands. The day the last Jew leaves white shores will be the day we can actually start turning back the brown tides.
>>
>>79414627
Latuff is not palestinean.
>>
>>79414627
>1 post by this ID

Stop replying to paid shills.
>>
>>79414792
You are ubermensch I AM PALESTINIAN
>>
>>79418597
>He also had a nice divide and conquer attitude like your typical semite, complaining about "anglos" to divide the white race.
You forgot how Palestine was under British rule during this period. You also forgot how the British and the French fucked Germany's economy with The Treaty of Versailles, showing all their white solidarity.

>As for Jews supporting whites, Israel was the greatest supporter of white South Africa until the end.
Jew, please. Israel supported South Africa while arming and training Mandela. They "supported" South Africa to steal secrets about ethnic bio-weapons and nuclear technology.

https://www.theguardian.com/world/2013/dec/20/nelson-mandela-weapons-training-mossad-agents

FPÖ nowadays is the "new right" I see in my country. They accept faggots, praise banks and can't stop sucking Israel's dick. They're the establishment pretending to be something new and an alternative to the "left".
>>
File: image.png (66 KB, 616x596) Image search: [Google]
image.png
66 KB, 616x596
>>79414627

/pol/ is nazi in the sense we believe in preserving white heritage and masculinity.

/pol/ also believes that Jews are behind a majority of the shitty degenerate things.

But we prefer the Joo's to the mudslimes, despite the fact the most prominant shekelbergs are the ones who brought them into our countries.

Enemy of my Enemy, right now.
>>
Latuff is a known fucking communist that guy is a disgrace
>>
>>79414627
>Latuff

But I don't support Palestine anyway, all subhumans, be they jews or dunecoons, can die
>>
>>79420400
No pls learn more, /pol/ likes Muslims and /pol/ hates whites
>>
>>79415840
mother of gawd they are fucking stupid
>>
File: 1465743230971.jpg (65 KB, 680x412) Image search: [Google]
1465743230971.jpg
65 KB, 680x412
>>79414627
>Mfw leftists can't support Palestine because they would be grouped in with nazis who support Palestine and hate Israel
>>
File: marcus-tullius-cicero.jpg (85 KB, 850x400) Image search: [Google]
marcus-tullius-cicero.jpg
85 KB, 850x400
>>79420400
>But we prefer the Joo's to the mudslimes
Speak for yourself, faggot. I would rather 1 billion muslims in muslimland asking for my head than 1 jew saying he is my friend.
>>
>>79414627
Thats faggy Latuff, he's a communist first an always.
>>
File: take-a-hike-sand-kike-300x240.jpg (24 KB, 300x240) Image search: [Google]
take-a-hike-sand-kike-300x240.jpg
24 KB, 300x240
>>79414627
>Implying /pol/ cares about Israel or Palastine
Just fuck off and die
>>
>>79420996
The first thing the Red-Green government did when they got into power was to recognize Palestine as a state.
>>
>>79421426
I hope you have cancer first off all Greece, Italy, and the Balkens aren't white so why are they green?
>>
>>79414627
Latuff is just living meme. Look at his agendas
>>
>>79421586
>Replying to a leaf
>>
>>79421763
Prove what I said wrong.
>>
File: 1453578684346.jpg (144 KB, 480x672) Image search: [Google]
1453578684346.jpg
144 KB, 480x672
>>79414627
>
>>
>>79420148

>You forgot how Palestine was under British rule during this period.

They hated the white man who they knew and ran screaming to Hitler to get rid of them. And even then they couldn't hold off infecting German culture with Islamic subversion. Muslims are just dumber Jews who use the white man in the same way

>do what we want and we'll pretend we like you goyim/kuffir, but do your own thing and we'll kill you
Thread replies: 44
Thread images: 12

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.