[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
This nigger thinks we're all stupid http://www.politi
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 4
This nigger thinks we're all stupid

http://www.politico.com/story/2016/06/bill-clinton-loretta-lynch-224972

>Lynch said she and Bill Clinton talked only of grandchildren, golf, and their respective travels
>>
File: image.jpg (67 KB, 600x909) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
67 KB, 600x909
>>79410955
Fucking aunt jemima fat bitch. Fucking liberals and democrats .
>>
grandchildren is code for 'what will happen in the future'

golf is code for 'the game of politics'

and respective travels is code for 'other politico deals being made'
>>
http://youtu.be/1Xf1118g4lY
>>
Following a meeting with Bill Clinton Monday, Lynch announced she expects to accept official recommendations on whether charges should be pressed over Clinton's use of a private email server.

HILLARY IS GONNA BE CHARGED
>>
File: 1440554653277.gif (360 KB, 600x853) Image search: [Google]
1440554653277.gif
360 KB, 600x853
>>79411118
>2016
>not having a shrine to Baba Jemima used to curse your enemies with plagues of niggerism
>related

I wonder if I can destroy it and turn the mystic energy of destruction of the penultimate sheboon around on Lynch???

Metaphysical lynching of Lynch, so to speak.
>>
>>79411428
LEL o no she she aint no criminal she b movin america forward
>>
>>79411428
king obamas official recommendation will be no indictment, case on hiatus til 2018
>>
>>79410955

I thought she was required to recuse herself after this?
>>
>>79411644
>>79411723
Ms. Lynch's plans to follow the recommendation of the FBI is significant because the FBI has at times sought criminal charges in cases where Justice Department officials didn’t believe they were warranted.

-WSJ
>>
>Lynch

TOP FUCKING KEK
>>
>>79411803
I'm hoping for it as well, but it isn't going to happen till 2018
>>
Serious question; how can we get her to resign? Petitions won't work, but neither will contacting our representatives, will it?

Obviously she's using plausible deniability to get out of what really happened, which seems to be the MO of most of these criminals, these days—but there's gotta' be some way we can get officials in on pressuring her to resign.
>>
Shillary could be brought up on murder 1
Wouldn't change any supporters
They are not too bright
Look around you
>>
>>79410955
http://www.msn.com/en-us/news/politics/ag-lynch-will-accept-decision-of-fbi-prosecutors-on-clinton-email-probe/ar-AAhQkqi?li=BBnb7Kz

Don't be a newfag
>>
>>79412024
nah retard, that is for when THE PUBLIC gets to read her e-mails (according to the government... still have Wikileaks)

The FBI already has them and has read them.
Charging her is in no way dependent upon what Obama announced yesterday regarding the release delay.
>>
File: 1464912087019.gif (1 MB, 400x320) Image search: [Google]
1464912087019.gif
1 MB, 400x320
>Bill's absolute contempt for Hillary has come to a head
>Biding his time to throw her under the bus and get rid of her
>Meets with Lynch for immunity on his relevant charges
>Gives her access to any info she wants
>>
>>79413701
Wishful thinking, famalam...
>>
>>79411428

They will bump off a hundred innocent people if it means keeping Hillary from getting indicted.
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.