[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How do Asian-Americans compare with African-Americans? Do they
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 3
How do Asian-Americans compare with African-Americans? Do they have their own equivalent of chimping out?
>>
>>79406199
Its called ching-chonging
>>
>>79406199
Haven't seen a chink out yet.
>>
>>79406262
fucking kek you burger
>>
>>79406262
fist post best post , thank you sir
>>
>>79406199
she looks exactly like the cashier at the asian gorcery where i buy my chili paste.
>>
No, but if they have children with blacks or whites, the male offspring are 90% likely to be mentally unstable. I've never seen a mexican-asian.
>>
>>79406829
Only if the white is a cuck or has diluted blood.
>>
>>79406199
Yeah. They just lose it and start posting pictures of food on instagram.

>>79406829
>I've never seen a mexican-asian.
That's my family right there. Ask me anything, I guess.
>>
>>79407042
Do you have any schizophrenic thoughts or are you bipolar? Anyone in your family? Are you the hardworking type who likes to sleep from time to time?
>>
File: non-americans in america.jpg (131 KB, 960x827) Image search: [Google]
non-americans in america.jpg
131 KB, 960x827
>>79406199
They side with shitskins against Whites.
>>
>>79406679
Give her a knowing wink next time you buy chili paste ;)
>>
>>79407207
>naming your kid Negar
>>
File: 1456799969871.jpg (375 KB, 1379x900) Image search: [Google]
1456799969871.jpg
375 KB, 1379x900
>>79406199
In the Mid west they usually just keep to themselves. They're frugal when it comes to their business building maintenance but still looks better then any section 8 looking nigger building. My only complaint.
>>
>>79407195
It's not me that's mexi-asian. I'm mexi-white, and my first cousins and their kids are mexi-asian. They just comprise most of my immediate family.

>Do you have any schizophrenic thoughts or are you bipolar?
I do, but I don't have any asian in me. As for them, they're all mentally very stable, almost to a shocking extent.

>Are you the hardworking type who likes to sleep from time to time?
They're all very hardworking and family-oriented. Frankly, I don't know how they do it.

Also, the three-way combo of white, central american, and filipina/japanese blood makes it feel like they're rolling a d20 for features every time they have kids.
>>
>>79407523
Detroit the image
>>
>>79406199

No, Asian-Americans are almost indistinguishable from white americans, the only real difference is that they will often keep to themselves within their own communities outside of work when they're FOB's, but once they're like, 2nd or 3rd generation Americans they're fully integrated and hang out with as many whites as they do other Asians.

You can't even tell the difference between an Asian American and White American on the phone if they're 3rd gen.

Niggers you can tell over the phone even if their family has been in the US for 300 years.
>>
>>79406299
> Who let the chinks out
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.