[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Germany is fucked
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2
File: JZL4ab427_59_M8_10_2.jpg (131 KB, 1019x674) Image search: [Google]
JZL4ab427_59_M8_10_2.jpg
131 KB, 1019x674
So I have been hitchhiking across germany with a friend on a way to see our friend in France.

We avoided large cities but we got unexpectedly stuck in Heilbronn, medium sized city near Stuttgart.

I knew capital cities are more brown than white. But holy shit if even smaller cities look like Heilbronn than Germany is absolutely fucked.

Like 70% of people were not white.
The absolute best scenery was 5 turks hanging out with 1 white chick.
>>
>>79404963
>>79406804
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-Gh4RW4AKms
>>
stop memeing. i was in munich last week and it wasn't even that bad.
>>
>>79406990
I live in munich and it's REALLY bad.
In some parts of town you see literally 80% brown people and niggers walking the streets.

Maybe you were at marienplatz where in summer all the american and british tourists roam so the white population part goes up to 50 percent.
>>
>>79406990
Well to be honest that was the only city that went into. It might have been a particularly bad exception.

But for some reason I doubt that.
>>
>>79407171
Your observations are completely accurate.
It's really this bad.
In order for towns to be mostly white you have to go deep into rural bavaria or eastern germany.
>>
>>79407254
and yet sweden is the one that gets made fun of
>>
>>79406990
Compared to London, it probably wasn't.
>>
>>79404963
the jews payback from hitler's reign.
>>
>>79407171
heilbronn is a shithole. There are many cities in BaWü where it is better. Heilbronn is literally Mannheim Tier these days.
>>
>>79404963
I just spent around 2 weeks in Germany and found that it was surprisingly more white than I expected. My trip was limited to Berlin and Munich though
>>
>>79408928
It's pretty ugly too. I dont understand how can people make fun of eastern europe because of commieblocks and generally being ugly when places like this are not much better.
>>
>>79409135
beng from the United States of 60% your perception might a bit skewed but its pretty bad for european standards.
>>
File: Unbenannt.png (54 KB, 634x307) Image search: [Google]
Unbenannt.png
54 KB, 634x307
>>79404963
>>79408928
>decide to just google "Heilbronn"
>some news is displayed with the results
>first article: "So viele Flüchtlinge leben in Heilbronn"
>kek softly to myself
>>
>>79409811
kek
doubt that explains it tho
>>
>>79404963
Dresden is >99% white. I hope Eastern Germany secedes from the rest again.
>>
>>79413007
Eastern Germany is the best example of the single thing that communism did right. While western germans were taught it was them who was responsible for the war and all these attrocities and that they had to pay amends for that by turning into cucks, eastern germans were taught that it was not them. It was capitalists and the elites that did all these terrible things.

Basically commies told everyone it was not the people, it was the system, that was responsible for the horrors of WW2. But in the west, people were taught that it was the people.

That is why eastern europeans are more 'racist' and shit than western europeans.
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.