[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Asia now has the most Billionaires and Millionaires, surpassing
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 6
File: images (32).png (20 KB, 355x414) Image search: [Google]
images (32).png
20 KB, 355x414
http://www.scotsman.com/news/world/asian-billionaires-top-wealth-rankings-1-4162569

Just a reminder that we will all have Asian overlords in a few decades.
>>
File: image.jpg (196 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
196 KB, 1920x1080
>>79397656
>>
File: 傻笑.png (262 KB, 491x491) Image search: [Google]
傻笑.png
262 KB, 491x491
>>79397656
>>
Not even mad, the chinese are conquering the earth and they're doing it without bloodshed.

I can respect that.
>>
Well they are pretty clever.
I don't really mind the Japanese or Koreans.
But there is always this weird soullessness about the Chinese.
>>
>>79397859
>>79397656

ECONOMIC VICTORY
>>
File: Chinese_pepe.png (59 KB, 624x434) Image search: [Google]
Chinese_pepe.png
59 KB, 624x434
>>79398395
Japanese lack Soul (You would pick it up when you have been around them long enough).

Korean are rather here and then. Chinks are still alive deep inside (Boomer mentality+ millennial)

>They are all robotic
>>
>>79397656
Asia has the most number of people too.
>>
Is degeneration allowed in Mao's communism?

Much better than Islam.
>>
>>79397656
Also remainder they won't be fucking Japanese because in a few days this country is going to reelect the liberals and continue the lost decade another few overdue years. Also have fun with all your Chinese women and Indian prince overlords
>>
File: Kekers5.jpg (152 KB, 600x600) Image search: [Google]
Kekers5.jpg
152 KB, 600x600
>>79398797
>Implying the next Recession won't happen before that
>>
>>79397656
I'm not worried. Most of thier money comes from sweat shops anyway or fucking with the market. Also have you talked to a Chinese person before? I swear to god they are the worst kinds of people. They're fucking stupid and rude.
>>
>>79398797
>reelect
I thought your PM was redpilled?
>>
File: Spastic_Jew.gif (43 KB, 282x318) Image search: [Google]
Spastic_Jew.gif
43 KB, 282x318
>>79399310
Abe bows down to America who bows down to Israel who bows to the Eternal Jew

>Nice to see where your allegiances lie
>>
>>79398568
East asians have pretty high IQs, theyre western european tier and theres more than 2 billion chinks, so its expected that East Asia/SE Asia will continue to be a major source of the worlds economic activity. This is just the beginning. China is expected to be double the size of the American economy within a few decades. India will xontinue to struggle, most of your best are making other nations rich. Indians are only loyal to money, and because india is a free society, your best tend to choose to migrate. Asians are nationalists. Indians I know dont even give a fuck about indians back home. They look down on them. Im sure of all these pajeet doctors and engineers in the west who are making bank today were in India, growing the economy and creating businesses, India would would be in a better psoition to take advantage of the Asian century and there wont be as much designated shitting streets.
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.