[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
fuck god ABC radio has gone badly downhill
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 61
Thread images: 13
File: auscuckradio.png (317 KB, 2000x725) Image search: [Google]
auscuckradio.png
317 KB, 2000x725
So today I listened to ABC radio while at work. I don't usually. It's the national broadcaster for non-aus

>Womens shelters and protection are very important sorry no mens funding this time

>Chemotherapy and it's uses

>Song about a transgender guy coming out called "Bell" performed by a husband and trans who are fucking (they confirmed it in the interview)

>breast cancer

>NRL Gender ethnicity spokesperson who was a fucking bitch from hell

>The need to educate people in the right way to react in front of different cultures

>Election posters stolen, written on - "It's obviously a gender disparity in Australia"

>One thing no matter what "If the elections present less seats for female politicians I think that is a silent scandal.

>bone cancer survivor wants a family

>New York Jew stereotype talking about the killing of Jews in Poland. Like the strongest jew nasal voice you could pretend to make. That was him.

>rectal cancer

>The female disparity in wages is actually a surplus - start charging your family

>some cuck guy that got drunbk and beaten up by a bouncer and is now a fucking cuck.

>breast cancer survivor panel

ABC what the fuck?
>>
>>79397638
The only good thing ABC put out is Classic FM.
>>
>>79397638
Poor guy
>>
>>79397970
oh nononono it was a 30ish woman.

With a wreaked womb seeking IDF treatment but meeting stumbling block because she won't be able to carry the child to term.
>>
>Nine news thinks it has a chance in a Leb court despite recording their kidnapping attempt

>"I think it's sad a woman has to go to this lengths to be with her children"

>male kidnapper is the only one in jail still.
>>
>Not having realised this several years ago

It's a pinko news outlet. As bad, if not worse, than the Guardian and Fairfax.
>>
>>79397913
Classic FM is dope
>>
>>79399539

was it always like this? I haven't listened to ABC for years
>>
>>79400402
At least for the last few years, since I've been switched on to politics

You know they did a big survey of journalists across Australia, 20% of journalists said they vote for the Greens, at the ABC is was 40%.

Andrew Bolt wrote a lot about it, the statistics are out there for you to find.

The ABC in recent years has decided its job is to be contrarian to what the slightly right-leaning private media presents, so it's gone full-blown pinko. Even though its job is to be as neutral and unbiased as possible. These are your tax dollars being spent to fund 40% Greens voting journalists to present you the news and opinions. Think about that seriously.
>>
>>79397913
Amen.
>>
>>79400722

there was a book review for a trans-abo man growing up in the goldfields. THIS IS NOT A JOKE.

>team Xenophon

I once rang the wilderness society about 10 years ago asking for some money back please because i had to pay rent after donating for like 3 years

>They said we can't do that

Blowtorch the Greens
>>
>>79397913
Hell yeah
>>
http://www.abc.net.au/classic/

listen now for the overnight

>trans free, most of the ballerinas are chicks
>>
File: PEPEISMUMU.jpg (61 KB, 1007x567) Image search: [Google]
PEPEISMUMU.jpg
61 KB, 1007x567
I can't not pass this lunchtime story:

>white male from America
>gets drunk., mouths off to bouncer
>bouncer beats the shit out of him
>ends up in hospital, weak organs

>I NOW IDENTIFY WITH BATTERED WOMEN
>I WILL CRUSADE FOR THEM

again, THIS IS REAL

cunt you got beaten, go drink some beer and get you shit together + harden the fuck up.
>>
>>79401732
> most of the ballerinas are chicks
that's not a good thing
>>
>>79402339

It's an 8/10 good thing.
>>
>>79402731
no it is not Australia is a white county so when a majority are Asians then you get boxhill in melb
>>
Those funding cuts from the libs are working wonders
>>
>>79403007

I live between Coober and the lower end of NT

If every city of Aus burned, I would probably light some fireworks. I just can't be fucked about you cunts, but hope you should be sweet.
>>
>breast cancer
>chemotherapy and its uses
>rectal cancer
>breast cancer survivor panel

>there is literally only cancer on the radio
topkek
>>
It's been this way for decades m80, discovering internet based, independent news might be the only thing that has kept me sane over the last 15 years
>>
>>79403669
it's true ABC is the cancer station for Aus

>Now looking at a new therapy for melanomas

>Post birth vaginal lesions and cervical cancer with a male spokesperson.

>Alice Cooper is doing lunch show on the only other station I can pick up

I flick between the two repeatedly.

>limbo

I think I have died.
>>
>>79403390
dude i use to live in melb now i live on a small farm
tell you the truth i don't hate Australians i hate Asians Australians to me is people who have family history here and who's ancestors died for this land i know a Asian family that's been here since the gold rash i don't hate them i hate the ones who move here lived with there parents there whole life get there culture then say they are Australian

TLDR Melbourne made me hate Asians
>>
>>79404460

Sydney for me for a few years and same

I now manage a large farm paid by China

Chinks stay away but we'll grow shit for you, and still the abos won't work.

I need fucking staff that speak English but can't say that to other people. asains cambos here don't know how to fucking do shit and lie.

abos still wont fucking work but will steal.

sorry for venting.
>>
File: inspiring effeminacy.jpg (134 KB, 571x371) Image search: [Google]
inspiring effeminacy.jpg
134 KB, 571x371
>>79397638
>independent
>progressive

So sick of the one guy on /pol/ who claims ABC are not biased because other channels are more overtly bias.

Subtle bias within the rules of feigning impartiality is just as effective propaganda.

I can't imagine one male ABC presenter outside the sports guys who hasn't had their chest shat on.
>>
>>79404773
people are getting very mad about china and there owning of the farms
may get very ugly soon i think give it 10 or 20 years
>>
>>79400722
So they will just lie next time. I think they should be forced to reveal exactly who they voted for or be removed from voting since they have so much influence.
>>
>>79404967

holy shit is that real life asexual??

There's no hormones at all in that cunt.
>>
>>79397913
this nigga gets it
>>
File: 4995db3324[1].jpg (56 KB, 436x522) Image search: [Google]
4995db3324[1].jpg
56 KB, 436x522
>ABC Radio
>Not shit

http://www.theage.com.au/business/media-and-marketing/abc-radio-staff-told-to-put-people-with-difficult-accents-on-air-20160502-gokjsh.html
>>
>>79397638
ABC has been cancer for over a decade now. The only good thing left is the Classic and Jazz stations they broadcast.
>>
>>79403209
>they just need more money then it'll improve
>>
>Abc bleeds money
>sustained only through the tax payer
>we get absolute shit from it

If something cannot survive on its own it needs to be put down. If the thing keeps bleeding money the people clearly do not want it and it should be dropped.

>muh abc
It's not some beacon of great objective journalism. It's a shitty mouthpiece for lefties and I'd hold this opinion even if it became a mouthpiece for righties. If you want a mouthpiece go buy your fucking own and stop forcing the tax payer to keep your shitty shit afloat.

If your shit is so good you'll find plenty of space for it in a private market. If not, your shit isn't as good as you think it is.
>>
>>79407903

>and now, a book review based on a true story of one persons transition from a male to a female while being a classical dancer in Castros Cuba

>I think you could really see a co-relation between the influx of democracy and public education towards accepting this wonderful person as a female lap dancer.
>>
File: 1467236565426.gif (2 MB, 360x360) Image search: [Google]
1467236565426.gif
2 MB, 360x360
>>79397638
>>rectal cancer
Sounds like the whole thing summed up in two words.
>>
File: image.gif (27 KB, 619x481) Image search: [Google]
image.gif
27 KB, 619x481
>>79408425
You don't understand anon, these cuts are why it's gone to shit. Cuts are always the reason and therefore the solution is always just more funding.

Look how well more funding has improved American schooling or the British NHS
>>
>>79408650

>Son, it's not looking good for Grandad

>let me show you: Gramps has two bunnies in his bowel

>and then this third one came up

>I'm so sorry son, but Gramps has bowel cancer. three bunnies confirms it

>passes an "I'm ABC and About Bowel Cancer" sticker from 3 years ago.

Wave the flag for Australia.
>>
If the abc is good for one thing it's the Facebook page it has. Always get my news from there and then whip my cock out as I begin masturbating to the comments of outrage and triggered shit
>>
File: akteellisadelaidefucsl.jpg (38 KB, 350x550) Image search: [Google]
akteellisadelaidefucsl.jpg
38 KB, 350x550
>>79409803

the amount I've cum to her election posters is amazing. Always on a traffic jam.

She just looks like a sparkling clean vag.
>>
>I vote Xeno

>I cum to Kate
>>
File: katekate.jpg (104 KB, 600x400) Image search: [Google]
katekate.jpg
104 KB, 600x400
>tfw being lead on a leash by Kate to a fundraiser

>spent most of my time shitposting while getting fucked by party members

>At the end of the night, Kate sucks the cum from my lips and walks off with a senior ALP minister

>honesty is a currency

>honesty is a currency.
>>
>>79400722

Who cares anyway, right wing policies in our country are mostly shit and anyone with a brain would not vote for a party which supported them.

Some of them don't think homosexual people shouldn't be allowed to marry each other.

Some of them eat raw onions with the skin on. They are oddballs.
>>
>>79411847

>BUT MAH GOVT STABILITY WE WON'T FUCK THE TOP CUNT PROMISE

reaction - left?
>>
>>79412059

Liberals did the exact same thing. They don't have the moral high-ground. The Greens are the biggest party who have been consistently the most stable in the past few cycles.
>>
File: KateEllis.jpg (21 KB, 316x421) Image search: [Google]
KateEllis.jpg
21 KB, 316x421
K Rudd, Kate Ellis
encounter_in_garden_anal.mp4
58:04 min
>>
File: bigtitties.jpg (32 KB, 400x267) Image search: [Google]
bigtitties.jpg
32 KB, 400x267
>>79412441

Team Xenophobe here - fuck everything that doesn't agree with me.
>>
>>79411847
>Some of them don't think homosexual people shouldn't be allowed to marry each other
They shouldn't. Marriage is a cultural and religious ceremony between a man and woman. Homosexual marriage is an afront to Western civilisation.

Enjoy your safe schools.
>>
>>79412441

and the Greens are the ABC cunts so no fucking way.

I'm a farmer and good but fuck those cunts
>>
File: katetitt.jpg (76 KB, 650x366) Image search: [Google]
katetitt.jpg
76 KB, 650x366
>Should I stand here to stop the ball anon?
>>
>>79413074
The ABC is one of the most regional friendly outlets there is. Where the fuck is Land Line on the commercial stations who command a loyal Liberal / Nationals audience? They only show up when there is a flood or some other natural disaster where they can use sympathy to sell more advertising.

If you're a farmer voting Liberal / Nationals then get your head out of your arse and look around. I assume you're younger if you're on here and there is heaps of innovation in farming. If you embrace the change and with hard work you can totally have the traditional farmers lifestyle that previous generations of farmers had. They were breaking their backs and toiling constantly and now we have automated tractors and shit. If Coles/Woolies are buying apples, or milk, or whatever they are currently gouging at cents on the dollar then do some work and find something that will generate you more income but is harder and more technical to produce.
>>
>>79413013

I agree that marriage is a religious ceremony. It should be removed from law completely. Some religions accept homosexual marriage. Whoever subscribes to whichever shouldn't have to effect any other religious groups. It has no place in modern societies' legal frameworks.
>>
>>79413870

I am 45 years old. I divorced my wife and made a business.

Fuck off with that shit.
>>
>>79413870
>automated tractors and shit.

Boy, have you ever used a GPS tractor?

My drip lines are gps marked you fucking talking down cunt.
>>
>>79414295
Why'd you divorce?
>>
>>79403007
>chicks
>chinks
Australian shitposting at its finest
>>
>"SUDDENLY" (tm) realise that the ABC are filthy leftists when you start browsing /pol/ and caring about politics
The ABC is the same as it's always been, and this is coming from someone who listens to it for hours at a time every day at work for the last 15 years.

Your frame of reference has just shifted right.
>>
>>79415556

She only wanted kids if I brought a property in Sydney, she thought she was a princess.

Blah blah I brought a farm in the middle of Aus and said get fucked I'm a primary producer can't be around cunts all day.

This was about 4 years though, made my shit up since then

So much happier :) Wine and horses.
>>
>>79404967
>So sick of the one guy on /pol/ who claims ABC are not biased because other channels are more overtly bias.
Maybe your views are simply not a part of mainstream Australia.

I don't understand why people who form a minute percentage of the population expect mass media to cater to them.
>>
>>79415864
This is true. Everyone knows that it is slightly left leaning but not in any way to trigger the dissolution of the organisation.
>>
ABC classic FM is all i listen too.
No bulshit politics. Just a few headlines in the news every hour and a shitload of Chopin
>>
>>79415900

I live in Sydney, it's nice here but if it just isn't you then you shouldn't do it. You would probably just become really depressed. If you like land, and the type of land sizes that only come with being in regional areas then yeah you made a good choice.

Have a good election
Thread replies: 61
Thread images: 13

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.