[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
BREAKING NEWS! BASED FRANCS CUCK SCOTLAND
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 5
File: large.jpg (36 KB, 474x720) Image search: [Google]
large.jpg
36 KB, 474x720
http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/2016/07/01/france-eu-will-not-help-nicola-sturgeon-dismantle-the-uk/

YOU ARE GOING NOWHERE NOW JOCKS! REMEMBER! YOU ARE HERE FOREVER!
>>
But muh Auld alliance
>>
>>79391334
As a leave voting Scot I endorse this message
>>
File: 14fng1.jpg (113 KB, 440x612) Image search: [Google]
14fng1.jpg
113 KB, 440x612
>>79391419
now the uk will be staying together its all down to you now burgers
>>
>>79391334
>But Ms Sturgeon told First Minister’s Questions she would not consider “second-best options” short of full membership
>But Ms Sturgeon told First Minister’s Questions she would not consider
>she would not consider

It's funny how deluded she is.
>>
OH FLOWER OF SCOTLAND
>>
>>79391727
she acts like fucking longshanks is still the king of scotland ffs

getting really tired of the anti english bullshit from her

ive never considered the scots worth any less than us...never crossed my mind

getting tired of SNPs wee jimmy crankie
>>
>Ruth Davidson, the Scottish Tory leader, yesterday also pointed out that Ms Sturgeon’s EU tests ignored the value of the UK single market.

The Scottish Tory leader echoed a speech by Gordon Brown the previous day by arguing that more than four times as many Scottish exports go to the rest of the UK as to the EU.

Sturgeon conveniently leaving that out when she spouts her bullshit about the EU
>>
>>79391334
What did she expect ? Scotland isn't a country by itself.
>>
I'm sorry to admit that, but fact is nobody but Scotland view it as an autonomous country.

I am European, and as many Europeans we view Scotland as just a "special" region of the UK with a certain degree of autonomy.

This does not make it a country and certainly the EU is not going to jeopardize its credibility by backing the claims of a province against those of a former EU member.

So I am afraid there is no Auld Alliance here. Just the fact UK has to solve its internal issues by itself. That is, without the help of external agents... which is exactly what the referendum was about.
>>
File: 1457132748206.jpg (132 KB, 437x368) Image search: [Google]
1457132748206.jpg
132 KB, 437x368
>>79394591
>>79394822
We agree!
>>
File: interested canadian frog.png (209 KB, 953x780) Image search: [Google]
interested canadian frog.png
209 KB, 953x780
>Alex Salmond
>Nicola Sturgeon

I knew Brits loved battered fish, but this is getting out of hand, m8.
>>
>>79394978
Mr Cod told me to call MacDonald and get him to cook some Angus' beef.
>>
>>79391334

Scotland here. Thanks France.
>>
>>79391567
Also potentially Hoffer.

Can't have world wars without the Austrians.
>>
File: 1467032598966.gif (4 MB, 180x192) Image search: [Google]
1467032598966.gif
4 MB, 180x192
>>79394978

Thanks for the kek Jean
>>
>>79393386

>getting really tired of the anti english bullshit from her

Me too lad. I voted leave back in 2014, but for essentially the same reasons as I supported leaving the EU. Representative democracy does not work when the representatives have constituencies measured in the hundreds of thousands or millions.

I'd much rather be part of the UK than 'independent' from the UK and tied to Europe.
>>
>>79391334
The EU wants to prevent continental separatist movement. They will never let Scotland join now
>>
>>79394822

Yup. I'd be surprised if a solo Scotland even meets all the criteria. The EU should kill this plan once and for all but I fear some there don't want to yet as they can use this to push around the Brexit negotiating team.
>>
>>79391419
That alliance stopped when the Scots stabbed the French in the back for shekels and shiny sequin ballgowns!
>>
>>79394978
All Scottish people have fishy names and fishy genitals.
>>
>>79395451
No need to thank us. It's normal, these people are right.
>>79394822

Legally, Scotland isn't a country therefore they don't go picking "we stay, they no".

They fuck off the UK to join EU as an independent party or they don't. It's like saying Spain leaves the EU but Catalogna stays in without any political change ???
>>
>>79391334
Notice how the queen's nose has that downward curve at the end. Looks familiar, huh.
>>
>>79391334

Haha.

This entire EU cuckening has been a delight to follow. Thanks Based Brits for many good keks.
>>
>>79395453
He lost...
>>
>>79394978

Salmond family came over with the normans was originally called (((Solomon)))

Sturgeon Ayrshire fishwife running around embarrassing the nation, claims authority but is spreading nothing but gossip
>>
>>79394978

Fuck off leaf.
>>
>>79391727
what a stupid fucking ugly bitch, just wants her 3 minutes of fame
>>
>>79395720
largest deficit in the entire EU is scuckland

they wouldn't even fucking qualify to join

and a few countries would veto their application to stop their own potential breakaway regions

unlike the UK with the EU, scuckland sells us more than we sell them, and gets more spent on them by us than they give us in tax

stupid fucking bitch
Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.