[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
http://www.nytimes.com/2016/07/02/u s/politics/loretta-lynch
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2
http://www.nytimes.com/2016/07/02/us/politics/loretta-lynch-hillary-clinton-email-server.html?_r=0

>COULD IT BE!?
Is she about to go down in flames!?
something about this seems fishy
>>
>>79387283
It would be my wet dream but she has already paid for this election. Silly email won't change anything
>>
>>79387283
she has already lost.
obamma loses again.
another of his appointees is caught violating basic ethical conduct.
he is the worst president in history, and hill bag is going to have another stroke, live on national TV. At which time she will fall down some stairs and break her hip.

#bosniansnipers
>>
I'd like to think she is smart enough to put herself ahead of her agenda, which was the undoing off her predecessor Eric holder, and conveniently serves our purposes sending Hillary to prison.
>>
>>79387283
You have to think that not everyone is under the clinton agenda. But they are afraid of them. I think they are just playing ball with the clintons right now but anything that would throw hillary under the bus they would do it.
>>
>>79387283
Well with this news, and the looming leak from wikileaks which Assange says is enough to get her indicted, I think her campaign is over. Trump will leverage this against her even if she's not indicted and win the presidency.

Meme magic worked for Brexit so us British stand behind the Americans for a Trump win, god speed.
>>
>>79387283
No special prosecutor, no reason to care. All this indicates to me is that they know she has gotten away with it so now it's time to do some theatre for the goyim.
>>
>>79389253
Thank you Brit Bro. We are still celebrating with you and your countries historic win.
>>
File: 1467367022679.jpg (1 MB, 800x6692) Image search: [Google]
1467367022679.jpg
1 MB, 800x6692
If you didn't see this from the other thread
interesting read
>>
>>79389253
Trump never leverages shit against her.
>>
>>79388781
>sending Hillary to prison
Not happening. She'll get a public shaming and pull out of the race at most. But I feel like we're gonna find out most Americans are fine with criminals being President nowadays.
>>
I wonder if Bernie is still all about "Enough about the damn e-mails!" now that he has been flung under the bus.
>>
>>79389568
People don't care about the election until October. Playing his best cards now would p much be a waste
>>
>>79389621
maybe he's just been playing the waiting game. Hoping when she get's arse raped he can sneak in
>>
>>79389742
Meanwhile he keeps sliding further into oblivion.
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.