[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Lynch to Remove Herself From Decision Over Clinton Emails
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 50
File: 02lynch-web1-master768.jpg (63 KB, 768x512) Image search: [Google]
02lynch-web1-master768.jpg
63 KB, 768x512
IT'S HAPPENING

>Attorney General Loretta E. Lynch plans to announce on Friday that she will accept whatever recommendation career prosecutors and the F.B.I. director make about whether to bring charges related to Hillary Clinton’s personal email server, a Justice Department official said. Her decision removes the possibility that a political appointee will overrule investigators in the case.

http://www.nytimes.com/2016/07/02/us/politics/loretta-lynch-hillary-clinton-email-server.html?smid=tw-share
>>
File: clinton crisis.png (655 KB, 800x6692) Image search: [Google]
clinton crisis.png
655 KB, 800x6692
>>79383502
ALL ACCORDING TO PLAN
>>
>>79383502

Just heard this on the radio here in WA.
>>
>>79383528
Nigger this is bad, if lynch removes herself that means the following
>Appointed prosecutor, could be good could also be someone bad at their job and clinton could get off scott free
>It'll take months for them to get up to speed which gives clinton time to fix loose ends
>If they get a republican they can chalk it up to a "right wing conspiracy"

They leaked their meeting on purpose
>>
>>79383992
Thanks for your contribution.
>>
>>79384283
Yeah no, this is good news.
>>
>>79383502

Is this not great news?

Why or why not?
>>
>>79383502
Lynch got Lynched? Lynch lynched herself senpai.
>>
>>79383502
UNCLE JOE 2016

MAKE LOLIS LEGAL AGAIN
>>
>>79384669
Who is Uncle Joe and are lolis legal in Mexico?
>>
>>79384283
There's no appointed prosecutor can't you read?
>>
So is this good or bad?
>>
>>79384893
My bad, didn't read
Thats fucking awesome, so does this mean we'll know if there is an indictment by Friday?
Today Friday or Friday next week?
>>
>>79383528

holy shit is there an actual jason bourne here. that seemed really precise and knowledgeable for roleplaying.
>>
>>79383992
ok keep me posted
>>
Is Hillary going to jail now?
>>
>>79386130
Not yet. This marks the transition from investigation to trial.
It'll be a fucking huge boost to Trump though.
>>
>>79386014

It's probably true.

Trum always had the game thought out. Since the 80s.

Clinton just started campaigning..

Think about it.

Clinton can win and save her ass

Clinton can agree to lose to Trump to avoid prosecution and save her ass

Trump can win and Clinton and her cartel will be finished with prosecution

Hillary now must run for her life or agree to lose.

And that's not even considering Trump probably has th majority of the votes anyways.
>>
>>79383528
I was going to post this. fpbp

>>79386014
don't underestimate the power of the basement autist. political analysts and political scientists get paid to do this, so they constrain themselves to a workweek. basement autists, once latched-onto something, will spend 15 hours per day, every day analyzing something.

it's why we're winning the meme war 2016
>>
>>79386264

Why?

Wouldn't it be better to happen just before the election?
>>
>>79386765
Read the autist >>79383528.
Having a presidential candidate who's on trial for multiple gross violations of federal law is a PR nightmare. Trump will be able to hit her, over, and over, and over, on it, unless they remove her and put someone new in (which guarantees Trump the presidency anyway.)
>>
File: 1456457774290.jpg (14 KB, 222x214) Image search: [Google]
1456457774290.jpg
14 KB, 222x214
>>79383502
G_d this is great news to wake up to
>>
>>79386925

But why does it guarantee the presidency? I'm worried they will put Biden in, which will make Sanders run, and with 3 candidates I'm almost certain Cruz and other cuckservatives will run. If there is uncertainty with actual happenings closer to the election is that not better?
>>
>>79383528
>read this this morning
>mere hours after it all starts to come true
nice
>>
>>79383502
I still can't shake the feeling this was a part of Hillary's plan
>>
>>79387115
I'm one of the biggest Trump shills but honestly I'd take your scenario over shillary. She's the absolute worst thing that could happen to this county short of Merkel getting control of the US.
>>
>>79387115
That would ultimately be good for the voters though. Think about the big picture. Trump runs as GOP. DNC drops Hillary and subs in Joe. Bernie goes Independent. Cruz goes Independent to recapture hardline conservatives in the bible belt. Half the field then becomes Independent with no attachment or loyalty to the two party system. This invites further division and more competition in the most deeply divided and hotly contested race in basically forever. Webb runs on a VA platform, Johnson or Wade for the 2nd Amendment. Even fucking Kanye at this point would be stupid enough.

The two party system breaks down, party reform fails, no more delegates and superdelegates since they have no power among Independents.

End result: one man, one vote.
>>
>>79383502

Is this good or bad?
>>
>>79387115
Trump has a mandate. I rate the chances of Cruz or whoever Bill Kristol is currently pushing actually becoming a force in the race at near zero. Neocons will just go for Hillary, who's going to be removed and replaced with, yeah, probably Biden or an Obama pick.

The optimal scenario is that Hillary doesn't drop out until October, leaving the Democrats little to no time to pick someone new and field them. Even if she drops out earlier whoever replaces her will be an extremely weak candidate because he'll have Hillary's ghost tainting him, and no momentum.
>>
>>79387465
wew lad you are delusional if you think ((they)) will let this happen
>>
>>79383528
Reading this, what if the powers that be had this planned out and had a gop candidate already picked and ready to go for 8 years. They used this to ensure that candidate's victory but Trump rolled in and wildcarded the fuck out of things which is why there's so much push back.
>>
>>79387115
still better than Hillary

also /pol/ would explode if a happening of that magnitude happened
>>
>>79387563
!Jeb!
>>
>>79387115
Sanders would never run against Biden

He despises Hillary he likes Uncle Joe
>>
>>79387465
>End result: one man, one vote.
No faggot. The end result is that our God damn House of Representatives would always pick the President. What you's describing would be an awful thing for democracy.
>>
File: MlGssW4.gif (601 KB, 291x386) Image search: [Google]
MlGssW4.gif
601 KB, 291x386
>>79387364
I'm sure she has a billion backup plans. She's not stupid.
>>
Are there any polls for how Biden performs vs. Trump? Also, reminder that we are told to believe that Biden's son's dying wish was that his father run for president.
>>
File: 1467063474508.jpg (120 KB, 465x751) Image search: [Google]
1467063474508.jpg
120 KB, 465x751
>tfw Bill did this to destroy Hillary's chances at the Presidency
>tfw Bill sacrificed himself for the greater good
>>
>>79387692
What's worse to (((them))); a couple of pissed off lackeys or an open revolt?
>>
File: Bill Clinton.webm (1 MB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
Bill Clinton.webm
1 MB, 1280x720
Bill getting his revenge on Hillary for taking his soul
>>
>>79387988
could be a body double
>>
>>79387988
doe he have full blown aids at this point?
>>
>>79388066
Something is wrong with him. Nobody knows what, though. I wouldn't be surprised if he dies within the next couple years.
>>
>>79387988

leave the poor senile old man alone, he's obviously going to die any second
>>
>>79387988
he's what america will be if hillary is elected
>>
>>79387976
What's worse to (((them)))? Certainly not their bought and paid for stooges in Congress picking the President you fucktarded leaf.
>>
>>79383528
This makes so much fucking sense that I have to force myself to inject a modicum of disbelief, just so I won't be disappointed if anon is wrong.
>>
File: 1451713978499.jpg (108 KB, 540x562) Image search: [Google]
1451713978499.jpg
108 KB, 540x562
>>79388418
That was my reaction. It's speculative at the edges but the broad analysis seems very sound to me.
>>
>>79383528
holy shit...
>>
>>79387791
>She's not stupid.
Have you paid any attention to her record in the Senate and government?
>>
>>79388559
It's beyond sound. It's almost like the guy is looking at it as hindsight, rather than speculation.
>>
File: 1385057103195.jpg (81 KB, 800x531) Image search: [Google]
1385057103195.jpg
81 KB, 800x531
>>79383502
So, does this mean it's all decided? Word got out that there will be no indictment, so Lynch can comfortably lean back and say, "See, guys, I keep my big nose out of it, I just let the professionals decide. Oh, what's that, there's no indictment? Well, I had nothing to do with this decision, democracy works, nothing to see here, move on."
>>
>>79387623
seriously this could have been it. Trump snatches the biggest victory in democratic history thanks to not only good fortune but by the corruption of the opposing party. Catch 22
>>
>>79387975
He may not be the hero we deserve, but he's the hero we need.
>>
>>79388831
No, read:

>>79383528
>>
>>79388698
There was a lot of media when she "clinched" the DNC nomination. First woman to be a party nominee and such. I think this was the behind the scenes prople signalling "end of the line, THIS is your legacy".

You just know that third wave feminists will be hailing her as a hero for "paving thr way for American girls who dare to dream" or some crap like that.
>>
This is either really good or really bad.

On one hand, it means that the FBI and Comey can fast track this shit and get a recommendation going.

On the other hand, it means that Lynch may know that there will be no indictment so she's backing off. You never know with the Clintons.
>>
>>79383502
Here I thought the only good thing about today would be slamming back my 24 for Canada Day, at least now I can do it with a slight grin on my face.
>>
>>79388931
If that's where she ends, I can live with that. I have no inherent issues with a female nominee. I take great issue with Clinton becoming president, especially with her open admiration of Merkel, who is already headed down the path of most hated politician of our time (a hotly contested seat, it seems).
>>
>>79383502
If she really wanted to make this shit look legit they would appoint a special prosecutor. Maybe tap someone like William C. Snyder, late of the PA U.S. Attorney's office and an expert in cyber crime.
>>
>>79383528

TL;DR - A presidential candidate under the highest level of investigation for the most serious of offences possible can't be allowed to run for, or win, the very office that has the power to wash it all away.
>>
>>79388964
There can't be no indictment. There simply can't be. She's openly admitted to breaking federal law on national television, to the point that Obama said, "Well, she said she's sorry, so I think we should forgive it."

At this point, she HAS to get hit with something, to at least keep up the illusion that politicians are subject to the law.
>>
>>79383502
>even some Dems think it's shady

Why is our system so fucked to the core
>>
>>79389184
It's not going to be just cyber crime. RICO.
>>
>>79388907
What, some /pol/ack's speculation and theories and how it might all make some sort of sense?
I still do not think this decision to make no decision is in no way any signal that there will be an indictment, on the contrary. I think it's way more likely they do a little song and dance to show the people that Hillary gets off the hook in a perfectly legal, professional way without any tampering from friends and family. They are just shielding a potential weak point that Trump could attack. Just my opinion.
>>
>>79383528
Very well could be fanfic but goddamn does it make perfect sense. It ties EVERYTHING together and explains so many aspects of this election. It explains why Trump has campaigned the way he has. It explains why the GOP is terrified. It explains why the Democrats are losing their shit over Trump who publicly they say they are sure to beat.

We'll see.
>>
>>79389428
You think RICO applies? I'd say conspiracy/wire fraud (theft of honest services) at this point.

What's your RICO theory mang?
>>
>>79387975
Based Bill ruining Hill's chances at White House so he can continue to fly around on that jet and screw girls.
>>
At what point do her security violations become a military matter? Leaked and hacked emails were above top secret, some even to the point of SAP designation. The intelligence community should be thrilled to let the black-baggers execute her for aiding the enemy in a time of war, treason, espionage, and whatever else.
>>
>>79389472
See
>>79389232
>>
>>79389304
All she said is that she wiped her computer with you know like a cloth though.
>>
>>79389592
>girls
you misspelled jungle asian boys
>>
i wonder how the murder of that guy the other day factors into this. guy gets whacked right before they announce they're going to prosecute? what did he know?
>>
>>79389656
>do her security violations become a military matter?
Obongo purged the military of any Generals Commanders etc, that would be outspoken to demand this. Check out this list, it's fucking crazy
https://jhaines6.wordpress.com/2014/11/14/list-of-military-elite-purged-and-fired-under-obama-compiled-by-general-paul-vallely-3-17-14/
>>
>>79389801
You're thinking of a different day. On the day she addressed the issue from the rose garden, she admitted that she kept government emails on her private server.

This is a crime, and she knew it was a crime. You are required to sign contracts stating that federal emails will not leave federal servers.
>>
>>79389515
The gift that keeps on giving, the Clinton Foundation.
>>
>>79389896
Meanwhile the fucking corrupt ass hats that had the balls to do what they did get off without a harsh word from Obama.

Some of the shit that has gone on under his rule should have had heads rolling. The IRS comes to mind.
>>
>>79383502
She also said she won't overturn the ruling if they decide to prosecute. This is virtually a guarantee that shilldog will never be indicted
>>
>>79385018
>/pol/ tell me what to think, plz

Read this post here >>79383528
, anon. It's long, but will lend a machete to your intellectual thicket.
>>
>>79390011
Hah true. That would take down Bill, too since he was "running" things there while Hillary was at the DoS.
>>
>>79390027
>The IRS comes to mind
I almost forgot about that disgrace, it was shut down so hard even Trey 'git'n rowdy' Gowdy just had to throw his hands up and walk away.

And why the hell is capcha being so fucking slow
>>
So now the decision is postponed till after the elections. Great work!
>>
>>79383528
Fuck me, the day this would come true would be like 100 Christmas celebrations at once. I want to believe so badly.
>>
>>79383528

IDS HABBENEN
>>
File: image.jpg (147 KB, 824x612) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
147 KB, 824x612
>>79387791
She's arrogant, and think she's above the law. She got sloppy after decades of deceipt, murder, and corruption, thinking that she was too powerful and connected to get knocked down.

Karma's a bitch; right Poos?
>>
I Want To Believe

Seriously though, if the fix was in there'd have been no need for the face to face. To me the meeting suggests either bad news being delivered in person or a "plata o plomo" last ditch negotiation. Since it only lasted half an hour and Lynch recused herself afterwards, I think Lynch was telling Bill that an indictment is coming, and he didn't have enough plata on him to dodge the plomo.
>>
File: 1460160662814.png (223 KB, 474x530) Image search: [Google]
1460160662814.png
223 KB, 474x530
>>79388680
Just because she doesn't have your best interest in mind, doesn't imply she's retarded.
She's possibly your next president, surely she must be doing something right.
>>
Even the FBI is corrupt, GG USA, it was a good run.
>>
Hillary will either be pardoned or there will be "not enough evidence to convict"
>>
>>79390845
Oh, dear God, I hope so. I just hope the Grand Jury takes longer than a couple weeks to drop the true bill. I want the true bill returned after the Democrat National Convention. Either way Trump wins by default essentially, of course, but it's better after.
>>
>>79390919
Don't care, doesn't matter. She'll never spend a day in prison either way. So long as the indictment comes, Trump wins by default and that's all that matters to me.
>>
>>79383502

>her last name is lynch
>she is a nigger.

lmao.
>>
How more money grubbing you can get?
Not even the furniture is safe.
http://www.nytimes.com/2001/02/06/us/clintons-will-return-any-gifts-found-to-belong-to-white-house.html
http://abcnews.go.com/Politics/story?id=121856

WASHINGTON, Feb. 5— Former President Bill Clinton and Senator Hillary Rodham Clinton received authorization to take certain household furnishings to their new homes as gifts but will return any items that are found to be White House property, a spokesman said today.

In the latest criticism over their departure from the White House, the Clintons faced questions today about taking $28,000 worth of furnishings, which two donors were quoted as saying had been intended to become part of the permanent White House collection, not gifts to the Clintons.
>>
>>79390919
I don't think Obama would kill his legacy by pardoning Hillary. He's proven to be a corrupt piece of shit, but he's also arrogant and would gladly throw her under the bus.
>>
>>79391044
I remember that. She also had taxpayers buy her pant suits and never paid them back.

Bill's White House staffers removed the 'w' from keyboards, too.
>>
>>79384476
>>79384476
if you believe AG lynch is starting to get seduced by political influence, it is good news. many people, right and left, have said that she was an able federal prosecutor in NY. now they are beginning to worry about how the DC machine is effecting her judgement - the first black woman AG appointed by the first black POTUS.
>>
>>79383528
>Deshi
Basara
>Deshi
Basara
>DESHI DESHI
BASARA BASARA
>DESHI DESHI
BASARA BASARA
>>
So let's assume this all comes true, and Trump is the Last Man Standing in the White House.

Would the public outcry over just how deep this rabbit hole went with her be enough to trigger a mass purge of anyone remotely connected to the Clintons from the three branches of government?
>>
>>79391156
Of course. It would be like Watergate.
>>
>>79391220
The real question is would this be a good thing or a bad thing.

Or would it just be so much of a headache to replace THAT many people that it's an effective game over which cripples the US for decades, if not for good?
>>
>>79391309
We came out of Watergate just fine and Trump is a master manager. Everything will be okay.

It will be wonderful to watch.
>>
I dont understand why they wouldnt drop the decision as soon as possible. The dems still have an out in Bernie. They for sure dont want Trump, that much is abundantly clear, but do they really not want the old commie in either? If he's on the ballot in November, unfortunately its gonna be no contest, faggot's gonna win. Is he legit an outsider that they are unsure if they can control and thats why they're taking so long in weighing their options?
>>
>>79384283
Dude either way, its horrific optics for her and Obama, who she represents a 3rd term for. We all know Hillary won't see justice unless Trump is elected, but this makes her look even worse in the meantime.
>>
File: 0251b.jpg (109 KB, 807x1061) Image search: [Google]
0251b.jpg
109 KB, 807x1061
>>79391103
>Bill's White House staffers removed the 'w' from keyboards, too.
>>
>>79391103
Why the hell would they take the 'w's off the keyboards?
>>
>>79387115
Because it'll be passed the deadline to register to be on the ballot in many states. Making it mathematically impossible to win
>>
>>79391359
I just worry about the repercussions from society in general.

You know.

THOSE people.

Trump getting in this way is either going to make them finally wake up and realize they've been wasting their lives with this PC SJW nonsense, or (more likely) they're going to openly revolt in an Ultimate Triggering.
>>
Clinton wins. The FBI was crooked all along. Well played Obummer.
>>
>>79384893
The FBI will likely tell her to appoint a special prosecutor. She said she would follow whatever recommendation Comey gave. This will be a huge boost for Trump. If things keep going this way he'll be up +15 by November.
>>
>>79391142
She wants a seat on the Supreme Court. Getting her hands needlessly dirty now to fight an uphill battle only stands to hurt her future chances.

She's in this for herself; loyalty to the people who got her where she is now only goes so far if it threatens her grand ascension in the future.

GOP is counting on it.
>>
>>79390011
>The gift that keeps on giving, the Clinton Foundation.
There is no "Clinton Foundation" - that's PR, the (globalist) name is Clinton Global Inititative.
>>
>>79391398
It doesn't matter either way and they know it.

Trump wins either way. There is no Plan B, there is no exit strategy that results in Trump losing. It's over.

The Hubris of Hillary is bringing not only herself down but her party and friends, too. It's a beautiful thing.
>>
>>79391449
>>79391468
George 'W' Bush. Remember everyone used to jokingly call him Dubya?
>>
This just in! Lead FBI investigator found to have committed suicide along with his entire family.
>>
>>79391486
>(more likely) they're going to openly revolt in an Ultimate Triggering.

Anon, that's literally the best possible outcome. Trump can crush them and we won't have to deal with them for at least a generation.
>>
>>79383502
>Clinton gets arrested
>Bernie loses to Trump
>A lot of countries exit eu
>war vs eu
>win vs the rapefugees
>MEGA
>MAGA

KEK wills it
>>
>>79390336
It's not gonna take down just the Clintons, its gonna take down anyone who accepted bribes through the Foundation. That means the entire DNC leadership, probably. They're still investigating Virginia's governor because he took money from a "chinese businessman".

>>79390027
He TOLD the IRS to do that. It's not like they were targeting Conservative NGOs with audits for funsies.
>>
>>79391613
All of them shot themselves in the back of the head 5 times. Already ruled a suicide. Nothing to see here.
>>
>>79391662
>It's not gonna take down just the Clintons, its gonna take down anyone who accepted bribes through the Foundation. That means the entire DNC leadership, probably. They're still investigating Virginia's governor because he took money from a "chinese businessman".
This guy gets it. Shit rolls down hill.
>>
>>79391449
Yeah, the Clintons were crazy salty over Dubya succeeding them.

They basically had a chimp out in the white house before they left.

>>79391398
Bernie is so far Hard Left that he'd never get anything accomplished his entire term, because no one in the Senate or the House shares his psychotic Socialist ideals enough to pass anything he tries to move forward with.
>>
>>79386001
Friday 2018
>>
>>79383528
This guy is rambling, telling 1532 stories at once

his head must be full of fuck

Good read nonetheless
>>
File: 1463941220721.jpg (270 KB, 1242x1311) Image search: [Google]
1463941220721.jpg
270 KB, 1242x1311
>>79391630
Praise KEK
>>
File: Happening_meter.png (170 KB, 512x342) Image search: [Google]
Happening_meter.png
170 KB, 512x342
>>79391486
>I just worry about the repercussions from society in general.
> they're going to openly revolt in an Ultimate Triggering.
>not wanting a happening
Did you forget what board you're posting on?
>>
>>79391621
>>79391486
Plus, we have all the guns on our side. There might be one or two riots, but they'll stop once they realize President Trump intends on enforcing the law like Obama. Think of it, every single "protestor" arrested and deported when they are confirmed illegals. They won't keep rioting, the consequences would be too great. The reason people riot right now is because Obama basically tells them to, this fucking monster cheers on BLM.

>>79391539
I just like to say "The Foundation", sounds spooky and ominous.
>>
File: Trump - MAGA Feels.jpg (205 KB, 1001x823) Image search: [Google]
Trump - MAGA Feels.jpg
205 KB, 1001x823
>>79391757
>mfw
>>
>ITT kids who have not been around

Nothing will happen to Clinton, absolutely guaranteed.
>>
>>79391771
It's all fun and games until a horde of Dindus and Trigglypuffs are setting fire to your neighborhood and causing so much mayhem that martial law has to be declared.
>>
>>79391757
that baguette made a fucking good observation
>>
>>79383502
Who is this monkey?
>>
>>79391486
I feel like the push of social justice and feminism over the past few years was a strategy to put Hillary into office. Now it's deflection and distraction from some pretty awful crimes.

>And people are already sick of social justice and feminism. What to do.
>>
File: 20160628_111116.jpg (271 KB, 1024x534) Image search: [Google]
20160628_111116.jpg
271 KB, 1024x534
>>79391739
Kys, fucking kike.
Bernie 2016

I can't wait to load all commies and neocon/lib trash onto boxcars.
>>
>>79391545
I think you're vastly underestimating just how much the Democrats, or any politically inclined person really, will be willing to compromise their morals and ethics to vote against somebody. No pun intended but Bernie is their trump card for keeping Don out. The shills for Hill will vote for him and the Bernouts will of course vote for him. He's kept himself at a relative arms length of her and her skeletons, just teetering on the edge of endorsing her outright. It's the monkey paw scenario. Hill and the Democrats get completely blown the fuck out, but the only one left standing in that mountain of corpses will be that old jew.
>>
>>79391739
>Bernie is so far Hard Left that he'd never get anything accomplished his entire term, because no one in the Senate or the House shares his psychotic Socialist ideals enough to pass anything he tries to move forward with.
Unless he goes full authoritarian like Stalin. Obama has already set up all the tyrannical infrastructure for him to do this. Bernie would get even more crazier with power, likely causing a civil war or outright economic collapse. This fucking idiot was talking about publicly funded elections the other day. Publicly funded as in, funded by our taxes. The government gets to decide who those "public campaign funds" are allocated to, SURELY no potential for corruption there.

You can tell Bernie is a legit communist, not a "democratic socialist" or whatever, even Nordic quasi-socialist nations don't hate profit like Bernie does. He wants to nationalize everything, and this is a man who has never held a job in his LIFE.
>>
>>79391012
>>
>>79383502
It is very unusual to see nigger in charge of anything more than a shovel here in Europe, now it comes to my attention this one actually did something really good, or did not she?
>>
>>79391916
It probably was, but now it's all for naught because Hillary thought she was untouchable and started making mistakes.
>>
>>79391771
Have you ever been in a riot? Have you ever been in a warzone? Neither is fun.
>>
>>79383528

I'd still be in disbelief over how she continues to get away with this if it wasn't for my complete lack of faith in every level of our government.
>>
>>79392029
I'm surprised all of /pol/ isn't yet in a reeducation camp.
>>
File: 1420496855166-2.jpg (33 KB, 265x248) Image search: [Google]
1420496855166-2.jpg
33 KB, 265x248
>>79391839
Martial law that leads to the physical removal of dindus and mestizos, and the permanent imprisonment of trigglypuffs?
Sounds great to me.
>>
>>79383528
I saw this coming a long long time ago, actually.
>>
>>79391979
Bernie would be so much easier for Trump. The media wouldn't shill for Bernie near as much, and he just doesn't have the ground game or the funds. The DNC would give him a harder time than the GOP is giving Trump.
>>
File: 1467186442976.png (955 KB, 991x3604) Image search: [Google]
1467186442976.png
955 KB, 991x3604
Straight outta /ZHG/

>4 more years
>>
>>79391916
>already sick of social justice and feminism. What to do
What democrats are really great at, pretend it's nothing, backpedal, then in a few years deny it ever happened as CNN, WP etc have already purged their newsroom and changed tune
>>
>>79391979
The Democrat candidate whether Bernie or Biden or whoever they manage to convince to take the fall for the party would be lucky to receive 40% of the vote. Trump wins by default.
>>
>>79386377

Hillary has been campaigning her entire life. It's just hard to tell sometimes because she's really bad at it.
>>
File: 1467366545523.jpg (43 KB, 683x683) Image search: [Google]
1467366545523.jpg
43 KB, 683x683
>>79392026
Get rekt, shitlord.
Bernie is a krypto National Socialist, and his economic ideals come straight from Der Fuhrer.

Replace white nationalism with American patriotism and you have Bernie.

This self hating Jew is gonna save America like Jesus.
>>
>>79392034
She didn't, they're all terrible. She's just a puppet with Obama's hand up her ass. Anything she does or says is what Obama tells her to do.

>>79392076
>complete lack of faith in every level of our government.
I'm so glad my state and local government aren't shitty, even our Representatives are based as fuck.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XigDZbeIe2U

This is the same guy who wants only property owners to be allowed to vote.
>>
>>79383502
This was a deliberate act by the Clinton's, he has SS guards with him so to say it was a chance meeting is bullshit, he has deliberately derailed whatever prosecution was happening under Lynch.
The story of their meeting was only reported by a local media source, a tip off from the Clinton camp probably.
>>
>>79392139
>The DNC would give him a harder time than the GOP is giving Trump.

I feel like I'm missing something, might just be the Leaf in me. Why would the DNC sabotage their own candidate? Is it because they were such big Hillshills that literally nobody else could matter to them? Like, assuming the DNC isn't a pile of burning ash should the indictment go forward, why would they give up their literal best chance at recovering anything from the unholy clusterfuck that would be the fallout?
>>
>>79392275
The socialism part is where I disagree with Hitler. You really think Bernie gives a shit about Whites, like Hitler did? You really think Bernie loves this country? It's pretty obvious that he hates it, he thinks America is the most backward country on the planet and we should all be socialists like Europe who are doing "just fine". This is the guy who said White people don't know whats it like to be poor.
>>
File: download (5).jpg (10 KB, 239x211) Image search: [Google]
download (5).jpg
10 KB, 239x211
>>79392224
>>79392139
>being this delusional
You aren't supposed to drink the bong water, son.

America's next president is going to be a national socialist and a Jew, and /pol/s going to have a brain aneurysm.

Heil.
>>
Jesus \pol\ I know everything is >a habbening for you lot, but you have to realize absolutely nothing will come of this. Clinton is too fucking deep and has too many friends for an indictment to come.

Corruption in this country is swept under the rug all the time. This will be no different
>>
>>79392452
Yes. The DNC hates Bernie because he's not actually a Democrat. They rigged the system against him - in much the same way the system was rigged against Trump - from the start. Since 2008 the DNC has known Hillary would be their nominee in 2016 and they have been planning for that every step of the way, right down to the DNC Chair appointment.
>>
>>79391439
Loretta Lynn is an idiot. She does what she is told to do. You can see that her, bc Bill Clinton told her to show up, and she did, completely ignoring the bad optics, A., and B., completely ignoring the immediate downward spiral her reputation would take. Loretta Lynn was picked as Obama's AG, because she does as she is told. She did that as the Brooklyn U.S. Attorney. That's her reputation. That's what got her the AG post. Isn't anybody celebrating that, besides Schillary, now we can say that Loretta Lynn is going down, too ?
>>
>>79392452

If the left were smart they shouldn't really want to win this election only 10-15 years tops till America loses it's number 1 status to China
>>
>>79392452
same reason the GOP hates Trump
they disrupt the status quo
Trump is super establishment and Sanders want to nationalize everything, destroy corporations, and put us in a recession
>>
>>79392497
>the socialism is what I disagree with
That only proves you're a fucking redneck, racist moron.

Hitler removed merchant banks, lent to German upstarts and entrepreneurs at zero interest, and within 6 years Germany emerged from the Great Depression as the strongest economy in Europe. And this was before Krystal Nacht and any confiscation of capital from anyone. This is because of National Socialism.

Replace white nationalism with American patriotism and you have Bernie.
>>
>>79383502
Oh dear, this woman is obviously suicidal. We need to take all the barbells out of her home and remove the garrotes she has stored in her medicine cabinet.
>>
This looks like she realises Hillary is very soon going to be stabbed to shit and she doesn't want her fingerprints on any of the knives.

Is that about right?
>>
File: vlcsnap-2015-05-05-05h17m32s345.png (416 KB, 720x576) Image search: [Google]
vlcsnap-2015-05-05-05h17m32s345.png
416 KB, 720x576
>>79383502
>Lynch to Remove Herself
>>
>>79383502
This is stupid. Bill just went to visit her to talk about "family" and then this sprawls out of nowhere. Hillary is getting away with everything again.
>>
>>79392312
>>79392639
Niggers should be kept in zoo or circus, I really don't get the US mentality, she looks like a monkey in a suit, I cannot grasp the idea how she could have ever been appointed to be in charge of anything more than a banana, just can't believe it, call it racism or whatever, I just can't find any rational logic behind that, I guess I will not be visiting US any time in the future.
>>
>>79383528

I regret reading this fetid and highly retarded dramatic spergings of some retard's conspiratorial fanfiction like he thinks he's one of the lone gunmen.
>>
>>79392452
Most of you dipshits are missing something.

The burgoise in both parties are aligning behind Hillary.

The proletariat in both parties want who they see as anti establishment. Bernie and Trump.

The elites who control both parties are fine with Clinton because she is anointed and good for the status quo.

This isn't about left and right anymore, it's about the elite using the burgoise to control the proles and keep the corruption gravy train rolling.
>>
>>79392734
National Socialism CANNOT work in the US today or even in Europe. National Socilaism can ONLY work in an integrated tightly bound society where the vast majority of people have empathy with the fellow countrymen.

It CANNOT work in a fractured multi-cunti hellhole where everybody pretty much hates everybody else.

This has been the (((NWO))) agenda since the Fuhrer's fall, to fracture Western nations into manageable groups which would never work with each other and thereby rule the world.

The Jews won, National Socialism is dead a new doctrine must be created, the MAGA doctrine is my bet.
>>
>>79383502
>removes the possibility that a political appointee will overrule investigators in the case.

Uhh..no. She wouldn't be recusing herself unless she already knew what the FBI's recommendation was going to be. The fix is in.

Can't shill the Hill. Clinton is a lock to destroy Trump.

Pic related, it's your next president. Now say her name. Say it and weep, republifaggots.
>>
>>79392452
>Why would the DNC sabotage their own candidate?
Same reason the GOP did for Trump, they're afraid they can't control him.
>>
File: imageedit_34_5213523421.jpg (36 KB, 800x450) Image search: [Google]
imageedit_34_5213523421.jpg
36 KB, 800x450
>>79393214
Oops forgot the pic of the soon to be new president and slayer of neocon homos.
>>
>>79393214
You don't understand optics. No one is deluded enough to think she'll be indicted during the election, but this is a big blow for her credibility, what little she has left.
>>
Can Comey be trusted to recommend indictment?
>>
File: 1467234029181.jpg (81 KB, 540x559) Image search: [Google]
1467234029181.jpg
81 KB, 540x559
>>79383502
step one: AG will resign. AG get's job next day at Clinton Foundation with massive pay increase, in NY. She's out and safe.

step two: special prosecutor, debate over, time wasted, finally one appointed in Oct.

step three: it's anybody's guess now what happens to the tally of votes 1st wk Nov. Too close to call and too unpredictable to say for sure this early on July 1. But I think Trump wins. And I hope he wins.

Protip: read the whole thing in the pic with black background just under OP's header. excellent.
>>
File: 1467209235043.png (311 KB, 557x797) Image search: [Google]
1467209235043.png
311 KB, 557x797
>>79393161
Fuck off bong, you're not American.

Americans are indeed capable of rallying around our flag. Even our niggers and redskins love America... and my spic friends are patriotic too. You know jack fuckall.

America can be the 4th Reich, and we alone can remove merchant once and for all.

>the Jews won

If I was your father I'd fucking plant you into the ground and start over.
>>
File: geralt maga.jpg (637 KB, 1024x892) Image search: [Google]
geralt maga.jpg
637 KB, 1024x892
If Shillary gets indicted, I really hope it's AFTER she locks up the nomination at the convention.
>>
>July 2

THE FUTURE IS NOW
>>
>>79393543
>niggers love america
>faggots love america
>spics love america
>all burn american flags

wouldn't work anon
>>
>>79393543
Your autism is too strong and your pills aren't working
>>
>>79393353
wat
indictments are going to come before the dem convention
they are not going to have 100 fbi agents for this long and not have anything
besides she has already admitted to enough that she has committed crimes of at least
mishandling of secret documents
guccifer got in so that makes it even worse
and the whole can of worms of the clinton foundation
>>
>>79393616
i dont think it will be after
they wont want to indict a presidential candidate if they can do it before the convention when she is just a ex secretary of state
>>
>>79383502

Meeting was to discuss Bill giving evidence against foundation and Clinton in attempt to let him preserve his title by avoiding prosecution.

He refused to give evidence. Lynch doesn't want to be the person known for ruining a former president, a potential first woman president and their friendship.

Gentlemen, to your habbening posts please.
>>
File: image.png (1 MB, 937x962) Image search: [Google]
image.png
1 MB, 937x962
>>79393852
Already here lad
>>
>>79386519
We practiced this in Gamergate

Hillary is Gawker
We meme'd her down and Trump up, set the stage, and now she's going to go through the Hogan lawsuit of her own.
>>
File: itllhappen.jpg (37 KB, 554x475) Image search: [Google]
itllhappen.jpg
37 KB, 554x475
>Clinton gets indicted before the convention
>OH SHIT WHAT DO WE DO NOW
>in comes Joe Biden at the convention to save the day

Calling it.
>>
>>79393852
i think the relationship of the AG to the Clintons is not an equal friendship but a subservient one. The AG is more like a pet house nigger to the Clintons.
>>
>>79392102
They'd have to roll out FEMA and UN martial law, and be met with the most vehemently dedicated and adept insurgency they've never wanted to ever see, all while vlad china and probably mexico (and probably the UK) all simultaneously shit down their throats as liberators of the american people from a tyrannical gov (and then go on to sack the EU, for also being genocidal tyrants).

I welcome them to try though.
>>
>>79386519
>basement autists, once latched-onto something, will spend 15 hours per day, every day analyzing something.

As a basement autist (actually upper floor - but whatever); it's because autists find it fun.

I've made spreadsheets and maps for videogames and calculated averages and normal distributions to see what weapon gives x% advantage in what scenario and why just because it's interesting, the math is fun, and it reveals a tiny little truth about the world. Once I'm onto whatever it is I can go at it for 20 hours straight and I won't even feel tired. It's exciting but whenever I try to share it with other people I can see their eyes glaze over. It kind of sucks, like talking a language nobody else understands.

A guy working his job 8 hours a day, every day... he gets bored of it. It's not exciting anymore. He's dulled and doesn't care about figuring it out, his eyes are glazed over and he's just making new TPS reports for his boss to keep his job going.

That's pretty much the difference between an isaac newton and a math teacher.
>>
>>79392830
This is an interesting and seductive, contrarian POV I hadn't even considered. Maybe Loretta Lynn deserves some credit here for being smart enough to be cunning ? Nah, I don't think so.
>>
>>79393645
Not all faggots and niggers are the same niggerfaggots.

Don't let the jew fool you.

People like an increase in the standard of living. 6 fucking years mate, and Hitler used National Socialism to catapult Germany forward 50 years. Much the same as Kennedy and the Space Race.
>>
>>79394046

True but more a personal friendship.

Let's just hope Bill is "well enough" or even alive. It's not like we've been prepped for that possibility.
>>
>>79383502

They're scrambling to cover it up already. I think unless she resigns this isn't good enough. What she did was incredibly stupid (actually just corrupt, she's not dumb).
>>
ITT

People bot getting Lynch is stepping away for a fall guy to declare Clinton innocent and have his or her career ruined rather than Lynch's
>>
>>79394039
They have to give it to Bernie. He won't go quietly into that good night.
>>
>>79389184
Nobody wants the job because whoever gets it is getting a death sentence to go with it.

That's why everyone is handing it off to someone else.

This will continue until someone either brave enough, naive enough, or incompetent enough takes it up.
>>
>>79392861
>Hillary is getting away with everything again.

She _always_ gets away with _everything_. It's so _unfair_!
>>
>>79387465
Webb will not run. As someone who was close to his campaign, I guarantee it. It's a money issue - he couldn't raise the $50m to get on the ballot.

He DID get ~$20m, but that wasn't enough.
>>
>>79394421
the AG might think it's a great personal friendship but people in those positions are never friends like we might be as ordinary people since there are simply always other considerations. I am pretty sure Bill Clinton would see the AG as a high-yellow nigger to serve his needs, nothing more on a personal level except to use and manipulate her personal feeling however he can. That's not what mutual friends do...
>>
>>79394599

I respect your consecutive numerals.

I can't see in a million years them giving it to Bernie though.

People rebel and vote Republican out of protest.
>>
>>79394053
I forget if it was here or /k/ but I seem to remember that the government would expect that a civil war against a Democratic president would result in a majority of the military revolting against them.
>>
File: 1462347573387.jpg (33 KB, 300x300) Image search: [Google]
1462347573387.jpg
33 KB, 300x300
>>79393543
>implying patriotism hasn't been dying since the 1960s
>expecting niggers, spics, and the left in general to stand up for America
>being this delusional

Maybe its just because leftists have been very loud, but still, as anon above said, America is too multiculti. It won't work.
>>
File: christie pikachu.jpg (99 KB, 1013x564) Image search: [Google]
christie pikachu.jpg
99 KB, 1013x564
>>79393846
So maybe the possibility of an indictment today?
>Lynch recuses herself after meeting with Bill, giving a heads up that shits coming.
>Clinton indicted the before the weekend, 4TH OF JULY weekend that is
>Obama gives his "deeply concerned, but nobody is above the law"
>Butthurt on astronomical levels from Bernouts when Biden is ushered in right before the convention.
A man can dream.
>>
>>79394626
that was true
i think it has to change this time
she has the fbi all up in her business and her business aint pretty
>>
>>79394848
sure hope so.
>>
>>79394743
>people in those positions are never friends like we might be as ordinary people
Correct. Politicians use people for political ends.
>>
>>79394848
Trump really does have Christie by his balls. I wonder if he makes Christie call him "Sir" or "Mr. Trump, Sir"
>>
>>79391486
>they're going to openly revolt in an Ultimate Triggering.
Oh no, the people with zero weapons handling experience and zero skills needed to begin and maintain and actual insurgency might get a little feisty.
>>
>>79393846
>whatever happens will happen in the next month

Summer of Chaos, I'm fucking ready
>>
>>79383528

It really makes you think about who might actually be posting on 4chan.
>>
>>79383502
Bill's meeting w/Lynch was a set up to provide cover for Lynch and Obama...

Do you think for one minute that the Clinton machine would have not known what the appearances would be? Why did the media just happen to know? Why did the Clinton bought and paid for media raise the questions of impropriety for a day or two? Just to make sure that when the AG recused herself, then the 99% would then think all was now above board.
Who would be easier to influence w/ a stick or a carrot? A high profile AG and President with the media watching their every move or a career bureaucrat? Now all the bribing can be done behind closed doors and Obama and Lynch can raise their hands in innocence... 'what me? I had nothing to do with it? if the rank and file find her innocent?' Just like Pilate this is a well orchestrated way to wash their hands of any appearance of collusion in the decision.
Bullshit!

We are being played like a violin.
This whole staged show suggests to me that we are looking at acquittals and soon.
>>
>>79391486
That would be amazing they would finally give us a reason to actively hunt blacks
>>
Is all this people getting over-excited

Maybe Lynch stood aside as part of a fix, and she will be rewarded when Shillary is president
>>
You guys are thinking that Bill is working to protect Hillary, that could very well not be the case. The last thing that Bill wants is for the Clinton Foundation to get RICO'd, even if he isn't implicated (a far stretch) he would still be left with absolutely nothing. This could have been a case of "This is going to happen to her, I'm letting you know now that you want to be clear of this, and for this heads up I hope you remember that I was your 'friend' when the house of cards comes down".

We all know he has no real love for Hillary, its a marriage of power and convenience. Now she can offer neither of those and he could very well want to cut her loose before she drags him down with her.
>>
File: 1467352581544.png (107 KB, 1922x1108) Image search: [Google]
1467352581544.png
107 KB, 1922x1108
>>79394791
Again, you are British. You have no idea how large the voter suppression against Bernie has been. Independents are a larger bloc than Dems or GOP, they overwhelming go for Bernie. Most of them weren't allowed to vote in the primary.

Bernie is a wise and cunning politician. He hasn't endorsed Hillary, although he is obligated to say that he will vote for Hillary if she gets the nomination or he loses his status as a Super Delegate and gets booted from the party.

Bernie is waiting patiently for Clinton to hang herself, which is exactly what Bill getting caught with Lynch has done.

I bet you 100 shekels that someone on a security detail, or some patriotic staffer who hates that bitch dropped the dime to the local reporter.
>>
>>79395337
>Now she can offer neither of those and he could very well want to cut her loose before she drags him down with her.

HMMMMM

>>79387988
>>
>>79394952
I remember someone interviewing an anonymous congressman about corruption in real life in comparison to HoC and he said real life was way worse.
>>
>>79394053
Does everyone so quickly forget the bews coverage over the Bureau of Land Management fiasco about grazing rights on family land that the Feds wanted?

Oathbrothers et al shut down hundreds of miles by themselves and made major law enforcement units shit their pants.

All this over cows.

Imagine the day when MAGA, DEUS VULT, and SHALL NOT BE INFRINGED groups all have a common enemy in big brother.

Sure, the military has bigger guns, but these are the same folks that couldn't beat rice farmers in Vietnamese hills.

A ground game urban uprising is something (((they))) just don't have the bodies, tactics, PR advantage, or political will to risk.
>>
>>79394180
No, thats the difference between a supreme autist and a normal, functioning human being. Most people can go to bed without calculating the algorithm for Zarya's weapon in certain situations and not REEEE when mommy moves the piss bottles.
>>
>>79394461
How are they supposed to cover up anything at this point? Vladimir will just have a chuckle and then leak more shit. Putin must be 3 sheets to the wind and losing his sides as we live and breathe right now.
>>
>>79394954
Christie is a good guy and calls Mr Trump "Daddy"
>>
>>79395707
is milo secretly christie?
>>
>>79394983
10/10, this. also remember that we on /pol/ in fact control the memes of production, right here.
>>
CNN is talking about it right now by the way. Only for a second though, now they're on Trump of course.
>>
>>79394843
It will work if everyone benefits.
Even the rich can benefit, a united and educated country will be stronger against China. We will become more productive.

It will also be easier for you to start your own business, and turn a profit when we have single payer Healthcare and university level education for those who keep up their grades.

Implement selective service, all youth will serve in either the military, or in an emergency room, first responder, firefighter, junior cop explorers...

Instill pride in our people, and teach niggers how to show pride in the positive aspects of their culture. Niggers can be led.
>>
>>79395747
Milo looks at us and posts.
>>
>>79395185
But why?Lynch was all they needed to fix it. She could just say no prosecution and that would be it. She has already proven herself to be simply an Obama pawn
>>
>>79395411
>Voter suppression against bernie
Nice meme
Most of his "supporters" just arent old enough to vote

Plus, there are more people that hate the idea of a socialist America than there are high school dropouts looking for a free ride through their liberal arts degrees
>>
>>79394715
That was a problem when there were more viable candidates, in a more refined race. Once it opens up and parties become fractured; the most viable candidates from 6 months ago will be like cancer. 20m is nothing to scoff at. Trump has been running on something like 300k.

You have to remember that there was a time when little Marco was hailed as a Godslayer of modern politics and the hailing son to be given the GOP crown.

Sleepy Carson wore the title for a bit too.

In an all out slug fest, Webb will look more viable than a lot of others.
>>
File: gold maga.png (836 KB, 1200x1200) Image search: [Google]
gold maga.png
836 KB, 1200x1200
>Biden ushered in right before the convention
>Bernie cucked yet again
>Beta uprising etc. etc.
>Obama shuts them down
>Trump sitting smug at his shitposting station
>Tweets to Shillary "Delete your campaign."
>Proceeds to win in a landslide come November
>America is made great again
>>
>>79394983
You wouldn't ever believe who actually posts on /pol/ all the fucking time.
>>
>>79383502

Billy-bubba literally and figuratively SCREWED Lynch.
>>
>>79395707
>>
>>79383528
Ya right, when a berniefag said something like that on reddit, you all laughed at him. Now when /pol/fag says it, it is suddenly genius?
>>
>>79394236
>>79392639
See
>>79391537
>>
>>79396098
Super, Correct the Record. How much does shilling for Hillary Clinton pay nowadays?

Is it more or less after the California election fraud?
>>
File: b9acc7b.jpg (57 KB, 600x596) Image search: [Google]
b9acc7b.jpg
57 KB, 600x596
>>79394570
But she's not stepping away. She said she'll accept what the fbi recommends,

Now we see if the fbi is corrupt or not.
>>
>>79395100
They seem to do a well enough job actively hunting themselves everyday.
>>
>>79396259
sssssssshhhhhhhhh...
>>
File: Hildabeast_TVirus.webm (3 MB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
Hildabeast_TVirus.webm
3 MB, 1920x1080
>>79390854
She's a power whore. Hillary's college 'friends' tried to talk her out of going to AR with Bill but Hill was convinced he had a bright political future she could exploit. Hillary's always been a cold, calculating bitch.
>>
>>79396278
I'm sure he is very experienced in oil-drilling.
>>
>>79396534
she is the whore of Babylon.
>>
>>79396310

>what if it's the same fag
>>
File: Abraham Lincoln II.jpg (48 KB, 640x480) Image search: [Google]
Abraham Lincoln II.jpg
48 KB, 640x480
>>79387465
No you idiot.

If Hillary drops out, they have no use for Trump and they'll force a second ballot and push this idiot in.
>>
>>79396862
>what if the same fag WAS bernie
>>
>>79396734
Agree with this metaphor.
And..
If it hadn't been for Sen. Fulbright, Bill would've been deployed to Vietnam. Fulbright also arranged Bill's Rhoades Scholarship and when Bill botched that by raping a 19 yo, Fulbright arranged Bill's early CIA work. Hillary knew he was connected and took a gamble that paid off big.
>>
>>79387465
>recapture hardline conservatives in the bible belt.

I live in the middle of the conservative bible belt and nobody would vote for Cruz. He is an anchor baby and its obvious his bible thumping is contrived.
>>
tl;dr: it that a bad or a good thing for hillary?
>>
>>79397105
bad
she gonna get indicted
>>
>>79396878
Seems unlikely. The DNC has no power over the GOP. And (((they))) realize that Trump is locked in. They'd sooner sub in Biden for Hillary, not throw the convention to shit by outing the popular candidate for a half-ass Speaker.
>>
>>79397200
No, she won't live to see indictment.
QEK already sealed her fate a while before this.
>>
>>79396878
This.
Trump is the most obvious orange herring in history, and you are all retarded.

He has all sorts of hard evidence with the Blumenthal email shit and the Foundation shit, but he beats the old played out Bengazi crap that got the GOP absolutely no where.
>>
>>79397105
Politically it is not good for her.
But the power players in D.C. and their media will make it a positive. Remember, Holder knocked Petraeus' charge down to a misdemeanor
>>
>>79397324
maybe but she is not gonna make it as the dem nom for pres
>>
File: 856.png (368 KB, 676x476) Image search: [Google]
856.png
368 KB, 676x476
>>79383528

WAS GETTING CAUGHT PART OF YOUR PLAN??
>>
>>79397069
You and I have a power level higher than mud though. While WE may realize this, you parade a god-fearing man in front of hardliners, that's enough to make noise.
>>
>>79397459

dude...was it? was this actually fucking more bane shit
>>
>>79391012

under rated post
Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 50

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.