[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
http://www.slate.com/blogs/bad_astr onomy/2016/06/30/donald_
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3
File: trump32.jpg (20 KB, 620x413) Image search: [Google]
trump32.jpg
20 KB, 620x413
http://www.slate.com/blogs/bad_astronomy/2016/06/30/donald_trump_is_the_inevitable_result_of_decades_of_gop_denial_of_reality.html

wtf I hate trump now
>>
File: 1461247077265.jpg (14 KB, 471x350) Image search: [Google]
1461247077265.jpg
14 KB, 471x350
>slate
>no archive/pastebin
>ironic memeposting
>australia
>>
>liberals call republicans out for being science denyers
>all while they adamantly deny IQ heritability
>and deny IQ differences between races
>and defend all the lunacy related to tranny acceptance

lmao
>>
>>79383091
If we're going to talk about IQ, we should also point out that Trump supporters have the lowest IQ of all.
>>
>>79383378
No they don't. IQ =/= higher education.
>>
>>79383486
lol k
>>
File: 1466489351902.png (551 KB, 744x447) Image search: [Google]
1466489351902.png
551 KB, 744x447
>We didn't attack national identity, identity in general, race, wealth, success, free speech, self-affirmation, pride, dissent, individualism, the arts, culture, sex, family, buisness, nor did we engage is oppression and suppression of anything we construed as being a challenge to liberal world order and anything we didn't like.
>I bet the GOP did this.

The GOPs crime is not standing up to it and being spineless.

>>79383091

Also this.
>>
>>79383378
Blacks and Hispanics are voting for Hillary, and communists are voting for Bernie. Try again.
>>
>>79383535
>standards of higher education literally so low a braindead monkey could get his bachelors
>overwhelming majority of college professors are not only radically Leftist, they punish and mock conservative students

"Hurr why aren't there more college educated conservatives?!?!"
>>
>We are awash in that miasma, where people can say almost anything, no matter how ridiculous, and not be confronted, not be challenged.

How fucking delusional can you possibly be. it's THE LEFT who can say anything. If you even fucking mention being a conservative dumb bitches will call you a fucking misogynist, are you fucking serious
>>
>>79382148
http://archive.is/p8iyJ

Stop giving them clicks you niggers
>>
>>79383378
cognitive ability isn't affected by formal schooling
Benjamin Franklin stopped formal schooling after 5th grade......is he an idiot, too?
>>
>>79382148
>As an astronomer I of course have certain pet projects; I’ve taken on astrology, Moon landing deniers, cosmic doomsday promulgators, and geocentrists. But a background in science allows me to broaden that approach, and I will happily help shoulder the load to debunk the claims of climate change deniers, anti-vaxxers, homeopaths, and young-Earth creationists.

This just in, self proclaimed advocate of reason and logic spends his time debunking the low hanging fruit of society.
>>
>>79382148
I'm now a #CruzMissile
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.