[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Who else air force here? We are the true tip of the spear. Navy
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1
File: 1467363402481.jpg (24 KB, 304x560) Image search: [Google]
1467363402481.jpg
24 KB, 304x560
Who else air force here? We are the true tip of the spear. Navy seals and faggy ass green berets couldn't do shit without us flyboys.

I'm a supply seargent in the air corce pic related. Where my real niggas at?
>>
>>79380969
>brags about air force
>posts SAS badge
>when the SAS are part of the army

lel
>>
The Navy is a stroner air force than you.
>>
>I'm too stupid for college!!!! wew!!!!

Congrats?
>>
>>79381011

Technically they are called the Special Air Service so I wouldn't be to sure about whether they are under the orders of the army.
>>
>>79380969
So. They ran you out of /k/ huh?
>>
>>79380969
LOL, you spasticated fag!!!
>>
>>79380969
Tu est un POG, non?
>>
>>79382249
When was the last time a new zealand soldier got a confirmed kill that wasn't from sinking refugee boats?
>>
>>79381071
The SAS are army you fuckwit. The name was to decieve spies in the war. All SAS units have always and will always be army
>>
>>79382828
We've never had a confirmed kill from a refugee boat. The only combat our skyhawks ever saw was shooting at a fishing boat but missed intentionally. The last confirmed kill would be in Afghan some time probably soon before we pulled out.
There were plenty of kills to go around in East Timor though
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.