[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Is he right, /pol/? This is really making me think.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 35
Thread images: 7
File: 1440023108577.png (20 KB, 586x181) Image search: [Google]
1440023108577.png
20 KB, 586x181
Is he right, /pol/?

This is really making me think.
>>
Every country was taken from native (weaker) people
>>
>>79372750
Wasn't. A. Sovereign. Nation.
>>
Sold. For. Shiny. Beads.
>>
>>79372750
maybe they should have sought integration rather than getting themselves almost all killed
>>
>be tribe
>get conquered

wow
guess i'll #ShillForHill now
>>
Shall.Not.Be.Infringed
>>
wow ds rly makes u thnk..
>>
>>79372750
I thought we all came from Africa?

Then how come there were already people in murrica when Colombus came around?
>>
RETURN ALL LAND TO ITS ORIGINAL OWNERS - THE DINOSAURS
>>
File: 1467146952580.png (803 KB, 800x764) Image search: [Google]
1467146952580.png
803 KB, 800x764
>>79372878
Hehe
>>
>>79372750
native. americans. are. crybabies.
>>
>>79372750
you want the honest truth or a /pol/ circle jerk answer?
>>
>>79372966
Nah, our common ancestors originate from Africa. White people evolved in Eurasia, tho.
>>
>>79372750

>America in four words
Better Than Everybody Else
>>
>>79372750
white. man. come. home.
>>
>>79372750
That type of shit always reminds me of how hypocritical someone is to invoke native Americans & continue to live in the US. You're literally eating from someone else's land & shitting on their soil if you believe the Earth is "finders keepers" & displacement of populations only ever happened in the US.

Jut fucking move to another country already. You won't be missed.
>>
>>79372750

Full. Of. Retarded. Niggers.
>>
Should Have Fought Harder

or

Should Have Just Quit

Damn Native Americans.
>>
I don't get it
>>
>>79373141

Long story short there was at least one globe-spanning empire buried deep in our pre-history, it fell into ruin and was forgotten. All that's left are cryptic clues that nobody alive can decipher with any degree of certainty.
>>
>>79372750
Here's four more:

Who took from wildlife.
>>
File: 1 post by this id.png (151 KB, 598x718) Image search: [Google]
1 post by this id.png
151 KB, 598x718
>>79372750
ignore this threadignore this threadignore this threadignore this threadignore this threadignore this threadignore this threadignore this threadignore this threadignore this threadignore this threadignore this threadignore this threadignore this thread
>>
>be against lax immigration
>hur hur but thats wat u did to native americans!!

Don't they understand that entirely what anti immigration proponents are trying to prevent? Who wants to end up like the indians?
>>
>>79372750

Greatest of all time.
>>
>>79372750

Europeans. Arrived. There. First.

https://www.rt.com/news/stone-age-america-archaeologists-445/
>>
File: Hitler America 2.jpg (134 KB, 850x446) Image search: [Google]
Hitler America 2.jpg
134 KB, 850x446
>>79373029
Says who? Last I checked every kid bringing up natives isn't even native except Elizabeth Warren.

Trump should get them on his side it would be easy, Hitler did in ww2

"certain Native American advocate groups, such as the fascist-leaning American Indian Federation, were to be used to undermine the Roosevelt administration from within by means of propaganda.[87][88] In addition, the Nazis considered the Sioux, and by extension all Native Americans to be Aryans,[87] a theory echoed in the sympathetic portrayal of the Natives in German westerns of the 1930s such as Der Kaiser von Kalifornien. Nazi propagandists went as far as declaring that Germany would return expropriated land to the Indians, while Goebbels predicted they possessed little loyalty to America and would rather rebel than to fight against Germany.[87] As a boy, Hitler had been an enthusiastic reader of Karl May westerns[9] and he told Albert Speer that he still turned to them for inspiration as an adult when he was in a tight spot;[89] the Karl May westerns contained highly sympathetic portrayals of American Indians."

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/New_Order_(Nazism)#Hitler.27s_plans_for_North_America
>>
>>79372750

yep, sadly the Asians that are now called "native Americans" killed of the previous white inhabitants.
> pic highly related
>>
>>79372821
This. A loose gathering of tribes does not a civilisation make.
>>
>>79372750
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QhnsC2V4_0w
>>
>>79372750
Funny how none of these fags blame Mexicans for doing the same exact shit, or the Spanish, or the Portuguese, or the French, or the British, or the Indians, or the Chinese, or the Japanese, or the Russians. It's always just us and only us in the entire world who conquered a bunch of savages. Really makes you think huh?
>>
Gay. Nigger. Cuck. Fest.
>>
Refugees. Also. Invade. Europe.
>>
File: 1462866731739.jpg (48 KB, 365x444) Image search: [Google]
1462866731739.jpg
48 KB, 365x444
>>79372750
>native 'Americans'

Fucking idiot, Christ.

29:05
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Pc0ZHsoHAlE
>>
>>79372750

I prefer to think of it in terms of "suck my anglo-saxon cock."
Thread replies: 35
Thread images: 7

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.