[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Liking to eat brownies is racist
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 4
archive.is/T7FuA

>A third grader had made a comment about the brownies being served to the class. After another student exclaimed that the remark was "racist," the school called the Collingswood Police Department, according to the mother of the boy who made the comment.

>The boy's father was contacted by Collingswood police later in the day. Police said the incident had been referred to the New Jersey Division of Child Protection and Permanency. The student stayed home for his last day of third grade.

>Superintendent Scott Oswald estimated that on some occasions over the last month, officers may have been called to as many as five incidents per day in the district of 1,875 students.

>The increased police involvement follows a May 25 meeting among the Collingswood Police Department, school officials, and representatives from the Camden County Prosecutor's Office, where school officials and police both said they were told to report to police any incidents that could be considered criminal, including what Police Chief Kevin Carey called anything "as minor as a simple name-calling incident that the school would typically handle internally."

tl;dr kid says he likes to eat brownies, black kid says "thas rasis," police and child services get involved.

For fucks sake.
>>
File: 1467041821096.png (238 KB, 491x492) Image search: [Google]
1467041821096.png
238 KB, 491x492
>/pol/ BTFO thread
>thread gets replies withing seconds

>well-constructed thread on actual news
>0 replies, quickly slid to page 6

Newfags fucking everywhere.
>>
everyone in that school and that police department should be fired, how the fuck does this shit happen and people just stand around and do nothing
>>
I'm black, and even I think that's retarded
Holy shit, someone drown that child already
>>
>>79353318
we had these threads days ago
>>
>>79353318
didnt you know its summer

newfag
>>
>>79353530
>days ago
>news from yesterday
Wew lad

>>79353538
>lowercase-typing

Hello underaged.
>>
This is serious stuff, kids can't go around calling eachother "brownies" that is offensive to brown people! Being racist is a crime or soon will be since it already is in most other countries.
>>
>page 7
>>
>>79354627
If you wanted replies so bad you could have just added in a pol btfo or really made me think at the end. How could we possibly recover? Wtf I hate brownies now
>>
Is this even America? I can't believe this.
>>
File: 1463921655189.gif (587 KB, 350x296) Image search: [Google]
1463921655189.gif
587 KB, 350x296
>>79352920
Day of the rope when?
>>
>>79353711
You're a dumb motherfucker aren't ya

>>79227207
>>
>>79353318
Bump
>>
>>79355896
>endless reposts of what Trump said and shitty YLYL threads
>a-okay
>a single repost an article 24-hours later
>WOW YOU FUCKING RETARDED NEWFAG

Wew lad.
>>
>>79355506
Be the change you want to see in the world.
>>
Op please stop this hurts.

Purgitation when?
>>
File: but_y.png (110 KB, 310x376) Image search: [Google]
but_y.png
110 KB, 310x376
>>79352920
>3rd grader says something mean to another 3rd grader
>call the cops
What the ever loving fuck? You'd better explain yourself, America.
>>
Yep, I want off this ride.
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.