[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I live in Detroit AMA (Yes, I am white)
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 237
Thread images: 18
File: detroit-theatre-2.jpg (74 KB, 500x350) Image search: [Google]
detroit-theatre-2.jpg
74 KB, 500x350
I live in the Parkland Neighborhoods (formerly called Copper Canyon due to the amount of police living here at one point) and my neighborhood is pretty much the last neighborhood that isn't either abandoned or a gang infested shithole that is on it's way to being abandoned but now things are changing here too. God Help Us.

History of Detroit and it's rise and fall.

>https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Detroit#History

Abandoned Buildings in Detroit

>http://detroiturbex.com/content/index.html
>>
>>79352801

Why haven't you evacuated?
>>
>>79352801

If you have a car then just pack up and leave.
>>
>>79353234
Fuck that I lived in this neighborhood for 30+ years and I'll be damned if I leave to let some niggers burn it to the ground.
>>
>>79352801
>white
>detroit

So, how come you weren't robbed, raped, murdered or something along those lines yet?
>>
>>79353380
this>>79353440
>>
>>79352801
I'd say you'd have to live past 25 mile road if you don't want to be around niggers.
>>
>>79353460
I live in the Parkland Neighborhood so crime isn't as bad and it's an almost normal neighborhood
>>
>>79353440

You're outnumbered, man. A lot of people lost their homes to the niggers in Detroit. You think you're the only one?

Your life is more important. Just leave.
>>
>>79352801
Ryan is it you?
>>
Is anything - ANYTHING - in Detroit improving? Any signs of light at the end of the tunnel?
>>
>>79353548
Fuck that I'd rather die then abandon this area plus a lot of old people live here and across the park in the Warrendale Neighborhood they abandoned their old and the niggers genocided them man like wtf? and I am not going to let that happen here.
>>
>>79353531
How often do you see nigs?
Do you have a job?
Are things as bleak as google images make them to be?

Detroit looks worse and has more crime than my city and I'm in fucking Brazil so I'm not sure what to think about it.
>>
I work at UDM, there is nothing redeeming about these people.
>>
>>79353661
No, the city government is just rebuilding the downtown for business and tourism and they have abandoned the residential areas completely and it takes 3 hours to get a cop still (Our police chief is based and told the city government to go fuck itself and went on TV stating that the police can't help you and you need to get a gun to protect yourself due to the police being really understaffed)
>>
>>79353467
I have friends in Detroit. I've had a lot of fun there. I don't recall interacting much with the blacks if I could avoid it, however. Just seeing the streets teeming with them was enough to scare the bejesus out of me.

You interact with the coloreds much, OP?
>>
File: 1462057904672.jpg (139 KB, 680x707) Image search: [Google]
1462057904672.jpg
139 KB, 680x707
Why do people act like the niggers are responsible for the fall of Detroit? It was the workers unions that choked the life out of the automakers and forced them to relocate their plants elsewhere.

If anything the niggers are like vultures picking through the ruins. Wild niggers is a consequence of the fall of Detroit, not its cause.
>>
>>79353827
>How often do you see nigs?
this city is 90% nigs and I see them every where but 40% of the nigs in my area are nice and have jobs but things are changing
>Do you have a job?
I own a Small Restaurant
>Are things as bleak as google images make them to be?
Yes, Our residential areas look like your pavillas or whatever your call those poor areas in your country
>>
>>79354106

Nobody wants to live around niggers, anon.
>>
>>79354106
Exactly but everyone in the suburbs licks the UAWs cock and say they do no wrong. Most people here are in denial
>>
>>79354106
Nigs be nigs, line having a virus. You can't fight them.
>>
>>79354067
All the time and half of them are nice and half of them are ghetto rats
>>
>>79354260
With guns you can and 7/10 murders go unsolved so some people around here like to gun down drug dealers and shit since the police won't do shit because they are too busy with other crimes.
>>
>>79354301
have you sexxed one , OP ? Do they hit on you?

I was amazed at how many prostitutes I saw on...woodward? avenue...some giant street. They seemed pretty noncholant about working.
>>
>>79353844
I feel bad for you man
>>
>>79354106
Coleman Young (and the Blacks through him) is what killed Detroit.

That's not to say Unions weren't going to do it anyways, but it'd take much longer.
>>
>>79354476
FUCK NO. Dude never fuck any prostitute here unless you wanna die because they will do 3 things. A. Rob and/or Kill you when you stop in a secluded area to get your dick sucked B. Every disease under the sun C. she carjacks you. I am not attracted to black people either.
>>
>>79354847
do you ever cross the border and go to Canadian strip clubs?

As I recall they were bretty gud, Desu
>>
>>79352801
Are the white people in Detroit niggers too?
>>
>>79352801
Saw Anthony Bourdain's mini documentary on it, kinda ended on a optimistic note.

Do you agree? Or is Detroit doomed?
>>
Grosse Pointe here, I live in a mini mansion about 2 miles from the beginning of the end of civilization

Feels comfy man
>>
>>79352801

Can you just walk around at night in full body armor with an AR-15 like in Fallout?

Will people mess with you or call the cops?

Are there wild feral dogs roaming in packs?
>>
>>79354623
True but he was a symptom of all the bullshit going on mainly by unions
>>
>considering moving to Detroit as liberal tax and spend policies and a mass migration of hipsters has caused the Seattle area to become overpriced.

Man it's really going to be like settling in the wild west isnt it?
>>
>>79353234
idk dood, i pay almost 100 bucks a year to for a zoo membership card and this guy gets to live in a zoo for free
>>
>>79352801
Is Detroit crime wave really that bad? I played a scenario of it on Sim City and it was too difficult to manage
>>
>>79354980
Strip Clubs are pretty boring to me , I personally like sex better and I have a wife for that now.
>>
>>79353548
>>79353234
You both are cucks.
>>
>>79355063
Majority of whites here are white trash.
>>
>>79355154
Detroit is a city designed for 3 million people but it now has only 500,000 and everyone is leaving so now I don't.
>>
>>79355209
>calling cops in Detroit

hahahaha, they'll show up in a few days
>>
>>79355209
Yep and the areas you are looking for with dogs and druggies are near the Packard plant/industrial zone and Brightmoor too but be warned these fuckers are as armed as you
>call the cops?
What cops? Cops are only in Warrendale for show and Downtown
>>
>>79355516
Yeah I am not abandoning my home and living the old people here to die like cucks in warrendale did
>>
>>79355444
Yes, I know Police Officers here and they are understaffed and overworked
>>
http://jewishcurrents.org/a-short-history-of-jews-in-the-american-labor-movement-41064#more-41064
>>
>>79354439
>gunning down niggers
Doing God's work.
>>
>>79355365
Stay away from the downtown if you hate libs and overpriced shit (College libs come here and move into gated communities and talk about how it's white people's fault why blacks are on welfare here and act like ghetto rats). I recommend moving to Parkland if you want a semi normal neighborhood with no libs if you still want to move here.
>>
>>79354106
But it was man.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/1967_Detroit_riot

Just read.
>>
>>79356180
Yeah it's mainly the normal older blacks doing that like one guy I met in his 70s guns down drug dealers and ghetto rats and has killed 24 of them and he said they were attacking him so they get ruled self defense and the police here don't give a fuck due to the pain in the ass these ghetto rats cause police.
>>
>>79354131
sucks man, good luck with your restaurant, hope things get better there!
>>
>>79356419
That was from the unions causing shit and making people lose jobs which gave blacks more freetime = rioting and the city couldn't contain the riot and the state gov't didn't care till the news called them out for not doing anything about the riots FOR DAYS but by then it was too late and there are neighborhoods today that were abandoned since that time
>>
>>79356540
Thanks but they won't get better.
>>
>>79356905
Them make them better.
>>
>>79357007
Then***
>>
>>79352801
Do you like globalism?

Y/N
>>
>>79357007
It's way too late for that man. Way too late.
>>
>>79357150
It's one of the reason why this city is shit.
>>
File: CUCco9KWwAAW-0x[1].jpg (50 KB, 600x617) Image search: [Google]
CUCco9KWwAAW-0x[1].jpg
50 KB, 600x617
>>79357197
>>
>>79353523
I live on 28 mile, we have messicans.
>>
>>79353661
They've installed streetlights.
>>
>>79353721
I live in grand blanc, just outside flint :*)
>>
>>79356780
Dude no. No. It started when the police raided an illegal black bar. And you don't understand black migration reasoning-it isn't for work but for the benefits from an urban environment.
>>
tfw live at 23 mile in white paradise
>>
>>79357324
Like whenever tries to repair an abandoned area, druggies come by and steal all the metal in the houses and sell it to scrap places for money and fire bugs come and burn the area to the ground plus this city has a retarded backtax system were when you buy a property here you have to pay the taxes that are owed on the place which means no one buys property here.
>>
>>79357480
lel in like one area and most of them are ripped down and taken apart to sell for scrap.
>>
File: image.jpg (51 KB, 397x300) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
51 KB, 397x300
>>79357559
The bell is tolling soon for Hillary Rodham Clinton,
TRUMP 16! Watch now!
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=s2h92qYu_sg
>>
>>79357559
>isn't for work but for the benefits
What I meant by unions m8 and since the auto industry told the UAW to fuck off and fired a bunch of people then blacks had freetime on their hands and they were getting pissed off from stupid shit m8.
>>
>>79357702
Fuck off shill
>>
>>79357604
>retarded backtax system were when you buy a property here you have to pay the taxes that are owed on the place

HAHAHAHAHAHA wtf.
>>
>>79357822
People don't go from poorer employed to unemployment to looters.
>>
>>79358097
The city is run by liberals and nigs and the city is broke as fuck too. what do you expect?
>>
>>79358538
They fucking do man, I saw it with my own eyes. It's like nig ghettos on FFW
>>
File: 1l0934.png (113 KB, 342x413) Image search: [Google]
1l0934.png
113 KB, 342x413
>>79357871
>Not supporting the great one.
>>
I used to live in Detroit; went to Higgins elementary and Earhart Middle School. What about you? I admire your loyalty.

Honestly, I was glad to have moved to Waterford before high school.
>>
>>79358772
>I'm going to link spam Trump videos in random threads that have nothing to do with trump at all
Kill Yourself
>>
>>79359147
I went to a Catholic School for elementary and middle school not too far from here in Warrendale and a Catholic Highschool too.
>>
>>79359147
here is your school today btw
http://www.detroiturbex.com/content/schools/higgins/index.html
>>
>>79359147
Also forgot thanks man I will stay loyal to this area till death
>>
>>79360124
You're in the Downtown Area, Go to Brightmoor or the Packard Plant area to see some real fun.
>>
File: detroit.jpg (40 KB, 520x390) Image search: [Google]
detroit.jpg
40 KB, 520x390
>>79360288
I didn't it before your response, but only because it was an old street and not an example of gentrification
>>
>>79360459
Of course the downtown has been generically redone i thought the pic was a pic of how "le detroit is getting better" sorry i am a bit sleepy also where did you get that pic? I swear i know that girl in with the red hair before but I can't remember.
>>
>>79353440
don't get emotional about real estate.
>>
>>79352801
Southfield isn't destroyed yet
>>
>>79363175
But there's a high population of niggers there so no thank you
>>
>>79354106
>It was the workers unions that choked the life out of the automakers and forced them to relocate

Asian automakers must have some sort of oriental magic that makes employing Americans profitable then. Or, just maybe, US automakers were perfectly capable of paying union wages but decided to chase better profit margins because they're run by God's chosen people.
>>
>>79363042
I get emotional about the old people who live here I grew up with and I am not going to abandon them like the fuckers in warrendale did where they get literally genocided
>>
>>79363977
Southfield is Half Jew Half Nig and the Jew part is nice as fuck like it's loaded with shekels man
>>
>automobile industry collapse
>blame niggers

why are you stupid
>>
>>79365500
Wrong m8 most of Ford's stock holders are German and Chrysler is run by Italians now and GM I yet to find someone that is a higher up that is Jewish. We have high Jewish areas nearby that are loaded as fuck like their target has a built in parking structure and jews drive expensive ass cars too but the Jews here make their money on buying up small businesses and making them into chains and being lawyers. I am not kidding you man.
>>
>>79366170
I never said I blamed niggers for it you retarded frog but they are a symptom of it.
>>
I'm from HP what up!!
>>
>>79366522
Highland Park? I thought you guys became a brightmoor or something because I haven't been in that area in years.
>>
>>79352801
That pic reminds me of drawings I've seen depicting roman buildings in italy during the 16-1800's. Old roman temples turned into barns, monuments robbed out for fences, a goat standing on a fallen column.
>>
>>79366670
hazel park lel but I see what the condition of Detroit is
>>
>>79366677
Yep and look at this before and after of a church in the Boston neighborhoods here

http://detroiturbex.com/content/ba/feat/decay/3.html

http://detroiturbex.com/content/ba/feat/decay/4.html

there is a slider on the pic btw to see the before and after
>>
>>79366804
Oh because last time I was in Highland Park half the town was burned down pretty much and they barely had a police department.
>>
>>79352801
Is Detroit a haven for serial killers and overall creepy people? I imagine all the abandoned places coupled with a severe lack of police presence would make it a playground for murderers and rapists and such. Is that the case?

Also, any creepy stories involving people in Detroit in general is also welcome.

Thanks.
>>
>>79366948
But wouldn't you acknowledge the fact that Detroit is getting some attention from very rich people with the intent of rebuilding the consumer base of Detroit, or does that not include the citizens who really need to see progress?
>>
>>79366861
Thanks for that.
>>
>>79367164
Again all they are doing is touching up the downtown for PR and tourism when the NIAS (North American International Auto Show) happens because a lot of Auto Execs from companies like BMW complained about the downtown looking like shit but they will never fix the residential areas because there is no money to be made.
>>
>>79353721
>niggers
>capable of genocide
i thought "animals" cant kill white people.
whats wrong, dipshit? youre not white or something?
>>
>>79367384
welcome and here is the full site if you want it.
http://detroiturbex.com/
>>
>>79353721
Hey man, were you the guy who about a month back that said if you drive past Rouge Park at night time that sexual predators who hang out there will start following you around and shit, and that you found a bloody mattress in one of the park bathrooms?
>>
>>79352801
Stay.

Take advantage of the huge drop in land prices. Start buying up abandoned houses until you own a huge block of land. Bulldoze all the buildings and rip out the foundations, pipes etc.

start growing organic food crops and sell them at the farm for one low price to help poor people. Then sell them at a higher price downtown to Whole Foods types.

then when the land values start going back up. You start selling off the lots to developers for as much as you can.
>>
OP do you like Danny Brown?
>>
>>79367470
You have really bad reading comprehension m8, the niggers in the warrendale neighborhood literally killed off the old white population that the regular white population abandoned. It's really easy to kill an old frail person m8 and the nigs here know that.
>>
>>79367502
Yes I was m8
>>
>>79367096
Yes man a ton specifically in Brightmoor area like they shut down the park there because 2 reasons, Druggies and Body dumping.
>>
>>79353570
Is this Josh?
>>
>>79367695
its just funny that whites boasts of their superiority against blacks saying they cant touch them,, calling them animals until they realize blacks know how to use a gun too.
>>
>>79367830
>>79367726
Got any more creepy Detroit stories man? Im all ears.
>>
>>79367695
>the niggers in the warrendale neighborhood literally killed off the old white population that the regular white population abandoned.

Any good sources and info on this?
>>
>>79367096
Just last week my wife and I were followed by some crackhead in Greektown and he tried to steal her purse but I punched him in the face and I think I broke his nose but he just ran off screaming at the top of his lungs into an alley (we have a lot of mentally ill here in the city too)
>>
>>79357432
20 Mile (Hall Road obviously) and it's mostly whites.
>>
>>79368276
Not really man because the media here covers up a lot of this shit as a trend but search up "Elderly person killed in Detroit" and you'll find at least 50 or so cases over the years but again the media here is very liberal and doesn't really talk about violence in Detroit much
>>
at least you still have the Tigers , lions , red wings , and Pistons around
>>
>>79368210
Besides the screaming crackhead I just told you there was another one. I was driving my uncle home to east side and his area is one of the worst here in the city when it comes to violence and there was some fat black guy sitting on his pouch and my uncle told me exact "There is that nigger again waiting to rob me." and the guy ran up to my truck and pulled up gun and basically told me and my uncle to give him our money so we did (before you call me a cuck he had a fucking gun near my head and I am not getting us me and my uncle killed over my grabbing my gun). This happened like 3 years ago too but the day after I moved all the stuff in my uncle's house to my home and he lived here till we got him a place. Apparently this is common of someone waiting on your porch till you get home to rob you too. I didn't report it to the police either because my wallet only had 20 bucks in it (I don't use credit cards except prepaid ones and my uncle only had 15 and the police wouldn't give a fuck about it either)
>>
>>79368849
Pistons aren't even here anymore, the lions eat ass, the red wings and tigers kick ass though.
>>
Am I naive for thinking Detroit on a resurgence. And I'm a Detroit, or somewhat, Detroit resident myself
>>
>>79354476
>Practicing bestiality

You are a sick fuck!
>>
File: image.jpg (1 MB, 2592x1936) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
1 MB, 2592x1936
>>79368007
Statistically a black man is more likely to impulse shoot vs a white or Asian man although certain groups are outliers. Black people can be cool but I've seen some dumbass niggas do some unfair violent shit that blew up in their face. I detect a bit of anger in your posts. Lol I bet your bothered by all this offensive talk about blacks because you yourself are dark skinned. I'm not sure id be pleased to meet you In a alleyway because you may be confrontational. I'm going to sleep.
>>
>>79357604
> plus this city has a retarded backtax system were when you buy a property here you have to pay the taxes that are owed on the place which means no one buys property here.

Detroit confirmed to JUSTing themselves.
>>
>>79369398
Yeah that is the media here spreading that around but in reality it will never get better because our city is designed for 3 million people and only has 500,000 and our economy is built around manufacturing but globalization killed off any chance of that.
>>
>>79369614
>>79369614
That;s depressing. I should probably move out then, or else expect shitty results/ People seem to be happier, but listening to 105.1 is probably the equivalent to listening to a bunch of dung
>>
>>79369609
Just go on a housing website like zillow and search up houses in detroit with the price range of $1-$100 and in some cases if you buy the property you owe near $20,000 in taxes in some cases plus your property gets assessed as a $40,000 house in the tax files so they can tax you up the ass because hey someone needs to pay for the nigs welfare.
>>
>>79369832
Plus the local news stations constantly spout out shit too. I personally feel its a way of shutting up everyone asking the city to fix something that can't be fixed in a short amount of time but who can blame them?
>>
>>79369918
When will someone put Detroit out of their misery?

I hope this isn't the future for the rest of us.
>>
>>79352801
I know how ya feel brother.... Im white in Baltimore City. I get along with everyone, but it's sad seeing how much of a shit hole this place is.
>>
File: Detroit 1920's.jpg (368 KB, 1026x819) Image search: [Google]
Detroit 1920's.jpg
368 KB, 1026x819
>>79370072
Chicago is turning into us and soon every major city in the US will become us also Toronto in Canada is doing the same too via white flight and shit.
>Pic related was downtown Detroit in the 1920's and was called the Paris of the Midwest due to most buildings being done in french architecture
>>
Why not move to Grosse Point?

Its literally the best Suburb of Detroit.
>>
>>79370072
btw all the buildings in pic here>>79370372 were torn down in the 90's and 00's and 2010's and replaced with bland square buildings too.
>>
>>79370498
nah fuck that I am not leaving the old people here to die like what happened in warrendale.
>>
>>79370372
Even In the 1950s, Detroit was a great place. Blacks were in the city at that time, but they all worked at the "big 3" car manufacturers. It was the greatest middle class in history. It wasn't until blacks got the right to vote, in 1962, that it all went downhill and stayed there. Blacks are too dumb to vote.... they were a million times better off when they just let whites do all the voting.
>>
>>79370682
Not really per say here in Detroit the blacks were literal people until the libs turned them into welfare slaves and took over the city plus the UAW was majorly at fault too.
>>
>>79356536
IRL Omar

Based black grandad
>>
>>79370809
That's what I'm saying. Blacks didn't start to vote until 1962, and of course, they voted for democrats, because they have 70 IQs. And the democrats ran Detroit, and the Black community, into the ground LITERALLY overnight.. and it's stayed there ever since.
>>
>>79353721
Nigger logic
>>
>>79370682
also the blacks here (if not for the libs) could have saved us from the auto industry going to china due to them creating a music and fashion industry here like Motown Music with people like Micheal Jackson coming from here but fuck me the libs turned them into welfare slaves and the musical blacks went to LA to be turned into rap artists pretty much. Fuck libs
>>
>>79370965
I thought you said that it was just the blacks that ruined detroit (which is a popular meme here) sorry I am very tired man.
>>
>>79356335
dont move to detroit. its fucked. im from there and moved to portland, or in the 90s. you want cheap, safe and good wages? move to des moines, iowa. thats the most comfy city in america for all three of those criteria....
>>
>>79370904
Pretty much you could do that shit here but be warned these nigs know how to work a weapon good.
>>
>>79371003
And if you look at black inventions... they had a lot up until 1962, then they had none after that. Blacks had the greatest middle class of any race, 1950s Detroit, that all came to a halt in 1962. Blacks even had the first female self-made millionaire, which was in the early 1900s... they were doing good.

The worst person ever for blacks, was MLK... he pushed the right to vote for Blacks... not because he cared about Blacks, but because he was pushing an agenda for himself, and for LBJ.
>>
>>79371142
I think you replied to the wrong person m8 is this the person you were replying too?>>79355365
>>
>>79371142
Portland Oregon? Or Maine?
>>
>>79371352
oregon.
>>
>>79371282
whoops. yes. if that is from seattle and wants cheap, there are a myriad of other us cities to buy a home in and also not get robbed in. detroit has soul, ill give it that but its beyond help. i could write a book on it.
>>
>>79371227
Yeah exactly
>>
>>79352801
Do you think it would be a good idea for a bunch of /pol/acks to save up and buy some wasteland property dirt cheap and use it to build an all-white colony?
>>
>>79371574
Exactly but the city right now is polishing up the downtown and has the local news stations selling that detroit will be better also everyone here likes to suck the UAWs cock all the time too and they say that they weren't a reason why the auto industry left either. It is all bullshit here man.
>>
>>79371666
Depends where you are buying property and what type but personally if you want to do this I recommend you buy empty land in brightmoor area because you can get like 3 acres from what I saw for like $200 and Empty land has no backtaxes on it which is good.
>>
>>79371895
Thanks
>>
>>79372015
Welcome m8 but be carefule Brightmoor is a crackhead haven
>>
>>79371424
Portland is a libtard shithole
>>
>>79371895
I looked at properties in that area and oh my god man wtf
>>
>>79371743
downtown is shaping up nicely, but its only to serve its new white residents. which if fine. black america needs help. i wont deny that but until they learn to stop being the victim, and liberal america learn to stop being the enabler, the cycle of poverty will never end. black population and violence is proportionate. 80 percent niggers, mega violence. my predicition, downtown, midtown and new center will continue to gentrify. east jefferson and the gold coast area will fill in too. eastside is chud city and mexicantown will continue to do ok. the rest of the city will continue to be a wasteland until black people stop having children or move back to the south. its a complex affair.
>>
>>79352801
Is there any way to stop happenings like detroit. E.g. here in Germany are a lot of industrial areas that decrepit due to factories closing, after that the Areas get flooded with our “enriching“ migrants. Take Essen Karnab Altendorf, Bochum, Bottrop, Gelsenkirchen and Katernberg just to name a few hotspots. The police refuses (!) to interfere and only roll out with special operatives. Pls Help Burgerbro
>>
>>79352801
>Detroit

How is it living in what is essentially northern Africa in America?

What mosque do you attend?
>>
>>79372628
Portlandfag here
can confirm
>>
>>79373043
Nope unless Merkel dies of course
>>
>>79373064
That's East Dearborn m8 and the Muslims there are business owners and shit and are pretty nice unlike the muzzies in Europe.
>>
>>79373043
To explain more you guys will soon have race riots like we got and you'll become us. The future you choose man. Plus ethnic Germans will become a minority in Germany by 2020 so there's that
>>
>>79369532
the internet is the only place where whites can live in their fantasy of being these god creatures invincible to harm.
lol
>>
>>79374009
go troll around here faggot
>>79372311
>>
Is it true that places like Hamtramck and Dearborn are still decent?
>>
>>79370372

I wonder if this place still exists and how does it look today.
> tfw everything of value goes to shit and is replaced by cheap shiny crap, at best.
>>
>>79370513

I thought so.
Everything of value goes to shit.
>>
>>79375454
>Hamtramck
No, It was always poor and low income but it went from an honest polish area to a gang ridden shithole with blacks everywhere but all the Poles left after the Poletown GM Plant was shutdown.

>Dearborn
The Arabs there saved east dearborn from becoming detroit tier and increased property prices by a lot by creating a shit ton of businesses
>>
File: image.jpg (46 KB, 315x400) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
46 KB, 315x400
>>79355418
I laughed for 5 minutes I swear
>>
File: 13542231678.png (18 KB, 202x202) Image search: [Google]
13542231678.png
18 KB, 202x202
>tfw you live in Farmington Hills and 3 nigger families moved into your neighborhood

Save me /pol/ I can't move anytime soon. How long till mini detroit happens here?
>>
>>79376179
Yep and it's ironic too here in detroit we used to have a large polish population until the blacks ran them out now all that's left is are the older 1st gen polish immigrants but they are being literally genocided by the blacks here due to them being easy targets due to age. One old polish guy that used be the priest at my church said "I came from a warzone to go to a place that becomes another warzone" he later died of old age but was a nice man.
>>
>>79376619
Nah the Jews will prevent it m8. Farmington Hills is becoming a Jewish colony since West Bloomfield is overflowing.
>>
>>79353531
Are parts of Detroit actually indestinguishable from residential areas in Chernobyl?

What is the reason for your neighbourhood being an island of normalcy? Are there still cops living there? Do you leave there very often? Are people all armed there to keep it civilized?
>>
>>79357604
>>79357682
>>79357822
>>79358553
>>79358654
>>79357871
Folks, I think the answer is clear as to what to do. We need to buy all the property surrounding OP's resturant and start a /pol/ony. It literally sounds like what most of us dream about; self defense induced genocide of niggers.
>>
File: 1467333215160.png (182 KB, 427x700) Image search: [Google]
1467333215160.png
182 KB, 427x700
>>79376530
NAPA? North American Pavement Ape?
>>
>>79376809
The reason it's normal is because the city that borders Parkland (Dearborn Heights) has their police patrol our area which detroit allows and no cops live here anymore and yeah I cook often at my diner I own and yeah people here are armed.
>>
>>79376876
My restaurant is in Dearborn m8 not brightmoor (That would be the stupidest decision in the world for me to do that) but go right ahead and create your /pol/only
>>
>>79353661
The train station has lights
>>
>>79376809
>Are parts of Detroit actually indestinguishable from residential areas in Chernobyl?
most of those houses are burned down now and are just grasslands
>>
>>79377148
Got it. Guess we can just build around your house. :^)
Just kidding. However, it would be pretty interesting if out of the blue one day an entire city block was fenced off with barbed wire, cameras, and armed patrols 24/7. Do you think that would be enough to get the attention of the police?
>>
File: yee.jpg (3 MB, 3000x2000) Image search: [Google]
yee.jpg
3 MB, 3000x2000
>>79377298
>police
Top lel I don't think they'll care like most things in this city also if you build that shit here it would be a scrapers paradise and they would steal all the metal on your fence and armed guards here don't care about there job and won't care and are just doing it to get benefits from welfare and shit. I am not fucking with you on this m8.
>>
>>79377066
That's good

I really feel sad this had to happen but I also fear that this could happen in my country. Calgary is going to look like this with the masses of Muslims flowing in and the gradual fall of the profitability in the oil industry and that city refuses to do anything else but run on oil business.

Vancouver where I am is ok but there's a different "city" (what people think of as Vancouver is actually multiple independent cities) that's basically a containment center for gangs called Surrey
>>
I thought about moving to Detroit, still do at times

I feel like it is on the rise, and the land is cheap. If I found a half decent job I would go up there in a heart beat.

My question is this - What is the transportation like in Detroit, and is a car necessary? What kind of jobs are moving to the downtown area? When is Weed going to be legal, either medicinal or recreational?
>>
Any recommended documentaries about Detroit on youtube? Seems like a goldmine of film making material.

Thanks for the info OP. Going to have a look at the abandoned buildings, but need a strong fortifying cup of tea first.
>>
>>79377531
I was thinking the armed guards would be /pol/acks. How do you manage to get by if these people steal everything that isn't bolted to the ground?
>>
>>79377565
Toronto from what I have seen and heard is becoming Detroit 2.0 with the white flight and rising violence + letting libtards run the city into the ground too.
>>
>>79377188
Are the abandoned car factories still around or reclaimed by nature too

Are there any millionaire areas left?

Are there still any factories there?
>>
>>79377654
>How do you manage to get by if these people steal everything that isn't bolted to the ground?
You don't that is why no one buys property in the residential areas, there is no money to be made like fuck this school a couple miles from me in another area just 6 months after it's closing all that remained were the brick walls and it was a school mainly made out of metal to look good in those times. shitty is funny and sad at the same time.
>>
>>79377802
Idk about millionare areas, but doesnt Eminem still live in Detroit?
>>
>>79377677
This is true except the problem is Toronto isn't just fucked and full of stupid people nigs and SJWS but due to the way our political "system" "works" Toronto has a lot of sway in politics due to population. It and Calgary are basically what has drug the rest of the country's economy into the shitter because they need money from outside in the form of equalization payments in order to even keep the lights on
>>
File: organic process.jpg (375 KB, 1379x900) Image search: [Google]
organic process.jpg
375 KB, 1379x900
>>79353440
Detroit Never Forget
>>
>>79377595
Think of the violence and crap in Detroit

I'd say not only a car is nescesary because if public transport is still around it would be unsafe as fuck but you'd want a very well maintained car that you know isn't going to break down on you
>>
>>79377802
>Are the abandoned car factories still around or reclaimed by nature too
Yes, but if you come here across from Windsor don't go in those places m8 because they are either about to collapse on themselves or filled with crackheads and wild dogs m8, same goes for houses because drug dealers literally use them for hidding places for their drugs and rig explosives to the house so if you go into them and you step in the wrong area the house will explode or there will be a crackhead in there ready to stab you.

>Are there any millionaire areas left?
Yep in Indian Village area (which is guarded heavily by police) and Grosse Pointe too which has the Ford Family and everyone else there.

>Are there still any factories there?
Check this link out http://detroiturbex.com/content/industry/index.html shows all the factories abandoned here
>>
>>79378051
Rentals killed the city too but hell man my friend owns an apartment complex and houses Section 8 (Free Housing) people and makes a killing getting unlimited gov't money
>>
>>79369614
Where do we go?
>>
>>79378370
I'm staying put.
>>
>>79377298
>>79377531
>>79377654
It depends. I'd say we could probably do it but if the powers that be were able to say "da Nazis are in Detroit armed and rebelling against the government" it would be game over

I would say standardized equipment (all the same types of gun so common ammo parts etc) uniforms (to give a sense of order and seperate the defenders from some random people with guns) and jobs for people to do. A 24/7 watch having the wall surrounded by electric fence and organizing the defenders along military/police type standards and it could be doable

However again we still need (the few redpilled) women and children commoners to do even menial tasks people who can keep the lights on and the shitters flushing it takes a lot to run a society and building a walled area in what is for all intents and purposes a war zone we would need to be very self sufficient and even have some self governance
>>
>>79370555
It's not hard to spot them out either
Just look for the houses with the grass cut
>>
>>79378520
or any house that doesn't look like shit
>>
>>79371003
What does music and clothes have to do with cheaper made cars?
>>
>>79378251
Interesting

So not really any operational factories?
>>
>>79378628
I was talking about Motown m8 until LA took the music industry away from us but it would have been a good replacement to the auto industry
>>
>>79378656
not really besides Detroit Diesel
>>
>>79377643
The abandoned buildings here so sweet. Something about them just get me
>>
File: download.jpg (14 KB, 284x178) Image search: [Google]
download.jpg
14 KB, 284x178
>>79377643
Dude visit the detroit historical muesum too if you come if you want to better understand the rise and fall of this city and also visit Fort Wayne m8. It's an Abandoned British Fort from the 1700's (It was a park of sorts with the original buildings but the city left it to rot which is a shame)
>pic related
>>
>>79378837
Maybe if all of Hollywood came along with it. The amount of employees employed by the Auto industry is much higher
>>
>>79377643
Here is the website for Fort Wayne as well http://www.historicfortwaynecoalition.com/ the place is shit looking but a group still does reenactments there and use the abandoned colonial buildings as a theme saying that the Americans or some other group was bombarding the place with canon fire too
>>
>>79379223
maybe idk man
>>
>>79378965
You'll love this site then man
http://detroiturbex.com/content/index.html
>>
>>79378501
Blacks here are already complaining of the whites in the Downtown area anyways
>>
File: image.jpg (31 KB, 216x233) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
31 KB, 216x233
>>79378051
>implying blacks bought a house and built on the land

No of course not. So who rented it to them?
>>
>>79379377
forgot pic
>>
>>79379607
The Arabs run the property game around here m8 not the Jews and the Arabs build fucking mansions in East Dearborn from it.
>>
>>79352801

I wish I was rich enough to have painted frescoes in my estate.
>>
>>79377643
here is that YT doc too
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RjMXFOMhbeQ
>>
>>79379196
>Abandoned British Fort from the 1700's
I was thinking of Fort Shelby this is an American Fort from the 1800's but whatever they are both near each other
>>
>>79376363
>Arabs

Wait so you're saying they're actually good for something?
>>
>>79371227
>blacks
>working

Lol in what universe

>black inventions

WE
>>
>>79380642
Our Arabs are different from yours as in we did background checks and purposefully got the business ones to live here while Europe and you guys got the scraps and they even buy up small houses and build some what medium sized mansions like fuck me man. The Muslims here also don't try to change us to be more tolerant and just do their own shit like they created their own grocery store chain instead of demanding ours to cater to them like fuck man. They also create businesses out of everything m8 like one Arab I know owns like 50 gas stations and is building a mansion for his accountant.
>>
>>79380808
Blacks here were middle class back in the 50's and 60's and hard workers till the liberals turned then into welfare apes over night
>>
>>79381086
Hmm interesting

However as someone who has read the Koran and knows about things like taquiyya I still stick to my motto of "never fully relax around Muslims" better to be extra cautious I guess
>>
>>79381470
Yeah I do to but the FBI has a watch list on all these people (It leaked out and there was a big protest in dearborn due to it) but it's well justified especially after a restaurant owner of a successful arab food chain that even non-arab whites like to go to, the guy was giving money to Al-Qaeda right after 9/11.
>>
>>79353917
>Our police chief is based and told the city government to go fuck itself and went on TV stating that the police can't help you and you need to get a gun to protect yourself due to the police being really understaffed)
Wow, that's pretty brutal.
>>
>>79356780
>1967 riots was da unions mang

okay see https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Detroit_race_riot_of_1943
>>
this thread started off good until this guy started writing fan fictions about all the ass kicking hes done and how hes the only man keeping detroit from falling.

reported, go somewhere else and post this garbage.
>>
>>79352801
>niggers are not WHY a former industrial town turned to literal nigger shit
I can give you examples of every former industrial towns where jobs left but they recovered organically fast,moved to service based,university towns,cultural towns,agriculture(if the land was ok,depending on industry) and so on

Difference is,they didn't have niggers,they had europeans,whites or asians.

Half of Chicongo is a no-go zone,I wonder if it has anything to do with the asians,poles or whites there
>>
I will help rebuild city's that have no niggers only. Otherwise build that shit yourself naggers
>>
File: 1466730754911.png (144 KB, 297x297) Image search: [Google]
1466730754911.png
144 KB, 297x297
>>79378051
this stupid pic always put a smile on my face
>>
what's up m8, Madison Heights here but I grew up in Eastpointe. I read about half the thread, going to read the other half. Keep fighting the good fight.
>>
>>79353440
Then why haven't you been doing everything you can to exterminate the vermin? You let them grow instead, destroying and taking over the house.
>>
File: index.jpg (601 KB, 2048x1536) Image search: [Google]
index.jpg
601 KB, 2048x1536
>>79376876
Reminds me of this game
>>
>>79352801
I live in Lincoln park .. Sorry anon you
Don't know shit
>>
>>79365959
For whatever it's worth, I respect you for this answer. You're doing more for your people than most would be willing to do.

Consider putting together some YouTube content and a GoFundMe.

I'd gladly donate to some lil'old white folks in Detroit.
>>
>>79352801
Bring back auto manufacturing get rid of NAFTA vote trump
>>
parkland?

lol might as well call yourself living in redford.

also people think they live in detroit and will never move. right up until their car gets stolen, they get armed robbed in front of their house , and burgled.

move to dearborn where the muslims will protect you!
>>
>>79374009
>he doesn't know how low white crime rates truly are
>>
>>79353440
>I'll be damned if I leave to let some niggers burn it to the ground.

They will eventually.
>>
>>79378251
Good thread op. Nice to see inside perspectives on certain areas
Thread replies: 237
Thread images: 18

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.