[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
why are politics important
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1
File: 1457552559609.gif (1 MB, 680x551) Image search: [Google]
1457552559609.gif
1 MB, 680x551
i mean we all just complain and post memes, but in the end the rich elites controlling our politicians are always winning.

Why even care? I don't get it.

Seems like /pol/acks just wan't to seem important to others, while doing nothing about the things they are complaining about.

I bet you are some Mcdonalds worker or anything other in that range.

Or maybe you are just an neet leeching of your parrents, because you think society and this world is retarded and you don't wan't to participate in this retarded world, because if you would do that, you would support the jew.

Am i right?

Yes i am right.
>>
>>79348154
The elite lost the British EU vote.
>>
>>79348154
I find that gif existentially disturbing. What does it mean?
>>
>>79348405
Nah m8, it's just another plan of the elites.

Do you really think they would let that happen if it wouldn't give them progress to the NWO?

Kek.

This is what they want. They create order out of chaos.

Just think about iraq, lybia etc.

This was a major victory for them, people here are so fucking bluepilled.
>>
>>79348405
The elite isn't one person. It was divided.
>>
choose life bro
>>
>>79348154
go back to your master slave
>>
>>79348154
life is meaningless. why do we do anything?
>>
I barely do care, senpai. I'm here for entertainment. I'm actually a nihilist just enjoying the show. None of this shit matters at all. The most significant thing in the history of the world (your life) means absolutely nothing; the most significant political event in the history of the world means even less.
>>
There isn't one elite, there areamy elites that negotiate with one another and seldomly use the plebs to force an outcome, through war or referendums.
>>
>>79348803
You got fucked very badly by them, and you are still defending them why?

Maybe the 'low' elite is doing this, but the highest of the highest, the council, the real illuminati are planning all of this.

The powers behind the banks, the ceo's etc are just puppets, the real top of the pyramid is secret, very secret.

The lowest worker of an bank doesn't really know what his boss is doing, and the boss it not really knowing what his boss is doing, etc etc.

It was the same with the Manhattan project.
>>
>>79348518
The base pic without the spurdos is disturbing in itself. Those people are just sitting on their little isolated towers, huddling around a fire waiting to die from starvation or thirst. Why wouldn't they just jump? How did they get there in the first place?
>>
>>79348636
>This was a major victory for them, people here are so fucking bluepilled.

no it wasnt go back to shilling reddit
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.