[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Please nuke us already
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3
File: 1466758688406.jpg (20 KB, 225x225) Image search: [Google]
1466758688406.jpg
20 KB, 225x225
>>
I'm sure a dirty bomb will happen
>>
>>79347343
You made your bed hans now get in it will muhammad
>>
>>79347343

No. We're waiting for you to rise.
>>
>>79347343

No. You're not going to learn your lesson unless you suffer the consequences of your actions.
>>
>>79347577
The german caliphate is rising though
>>
>>79347343
No.
For your impudence, I am confiscating this spiderman. You can't have it back.
>>
File: 1466864544324.jpg (107 KB, 576x1024) Image search: [Google]
1466864544324.jpg
107 KB, 576x1024
>>79347343
Why not firebomb? It worked last time.
Pic unrelated.
>>
>browsing catalog
>no flags
>still knew it was Germany

You have a problem man
>>
>>79347343
Unless the oppressed white working class masses of Germany are willing to rise up in opposition to your cuckold government, you don't even DESERVE to be nuked.
>>
>>79347343
That is it, get angry. Let the aryan inside free, let the systemic extermination of millions speak for you.
>>
>>79347693
*sigh*
It's the one good thing about muslims. We bar them out of the US, and then they'll purge faggots like these for us.
>>
>>79347693
He's only 16 miles away bro
>>
>>79347577
9 million germans dead in two world wars and annexation by the united states and russia for fifty years doesnt leave much to rise
>>
Implying we aren't all waiting for you to be the spark of the great next revolution

Merkel has destroyed your country so much, that I can't see the outcome being anything other than

>GTFO my country muslims

>oh no one will take them in

>well might as well kill them
>>
File: image.png (272 KB, 599x508) Image search: [Google]
image.png
272 KB, 599x508
If we follow them

Last one standing don't leave the lights on

Down to the last menorah candle and the last dradle, not one light left for those kikes.

Looking at you, Putinbros.
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.